POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't GAF what you think about Kanye's "music".

What do you think about Candace Owens' message that Kanye seems to support?

The fact that you had to put quotations around Kanye West's "music" tells me all I need to know about your opinion of whatever Owens' message is. Let me guess...black people have a "victim mentality" and they're lazy and they'd rather take food stamps than get a job. Any of that ring true with this woman? I've literally never heard of her until this Kanye thing. Kanye West is an idiot so hell no, I'm not sitting here trying to Google her and check out interviews.

Please let the right adopt Kanye West. His tweets are as bombastic as Trump's. I swear I could see Trump asking Kanye to run with him as VP for 2020.

"The world is watching!"

What on earth does that even mean?

Do you have a real interest in music, or do you just listen to the radio?

Serious question, not trying to sound like an asshole or anything. My whole life has centered around music so I probably view it different than most.

Rather than spend that much for a product that is so far overpriced to the point of being comical, donate the money directly to the NRA and buy a cooler that will give you the same performance for 1/8 the price.
Already lifetime member and still donate. It is also good to help prop up businesses that support them too. That way, we have more strength in numbers. Here is to hoping Yeti falls and does not recover.

Reactions: screwduke1
Ordering one in a few minutes. BTW, life time member of the NRA too.

Edit for completion: Just ordered a 50qt cooler OD Green (just can't get away from the Army). Support the NRA!!!
Just ordered me one too. I am also an NRA member. I plan to use mine for resting meat that I cook on the green egg. Pork butts and briskets should stay hot for a day in this thing.

Would love to see Pelican sales soar and hope to see YETI file chapter 11 before the year is out.

Just ordered me one too. I am also an NRA member. I plan to use mine for resting meat that I cook on the green egg. Pork butts and briskets should stay hot for a day in this thing.

Would love to see Pelican sales soar and hope to see YETI file chapter 11 before the year is out.
Keep a cooler in the bed of my truck (have cover) during summer months with ice and drinks. Play a lot of softball and fish so, it is good to have.

Reactions: ymmot31

Believe it or not, and not trying to use it as any excuses for Mitch's incompetence, but this is the main reason the Republicans decided not to try to pass any legislation before the midterms.

The Democrats are obstructing and slow walking, not just cabinet nominees, but every single judicial nominee as well. Mitch has made the decision, just in case they lose House/Senate, that approving as many judicial nominees as possible while they still have the majorities should be their priority.

The fact that you had to put quotations around Kanye West's "music" tells me all I need to know about your opinion of whatever Owens' message is. Let me guess...black people have a "victim mentality" and they're lazy and they'd rather take food stamps than get a job. Any of that ring true with this woman? I've literally never heard of her until this Kanye thing. Kanye West is an idiot so hell no, I'm not sitting here trying to Google her and check out interviews.

Please let the right adopt Kanye West. His tweets are as bombastic as Trump's. I swear I could see Trump asking Kanye to run with him as VP for 2020.

"The world is watching!"

The news is the message, NOT the GD music. I DGAF about hip hop, thus the quotes, but that is irrelevant! You're such an ignorant, shallow turd. Should have known you hadn't thought any deeper about it than what you've been conditioned to believe. Typical stupid leftist.

Rather than spend that much for a product that is so far overpriced to the point of being comical, donate the money directly to the NRA and buy a cooler that will give you the same performance for 1/8 the price.
Which cooler is that John? You don't sound like a man who is as moneyed up as you say. I bought the cooler because of what the purchase represents, not because I think it's a good material value. I also pay money to this site yet I never, ever, look at the House Of Blue forum. I support this site because I want this site to continue and if I put my faith in mealy mouthed Canadians, then that won't happen. Same with my second amendment.

Your liberal mouth has overloaded your middle of the road ass once again. Tired of your shit.

Wow, this statement may be the most racist post that I have ever seen.

True democrat colors right here

Haha, I knew my bro Willy was going to cut the quote and make some kind of "the left are the real racists"-type comment.

MY MAN! Right on cue.

What's for dinner tonight? My wife's out of town so I'm gonna be playing records loud as hell for a few hours. That'll limit my options since I definitely don't plan on cooking. I'm trying to party hard, bro. Might hit the late-night burger spot.

Any word on the number of Norwegians applying for US citizenship? Looking forward to even more diversity in our great nation.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Haha, I knew my bro Willy was going to cut the quote and make some kind of "the left are the real racists"-type comment.

MY MAN! Right on cue.

What's for dinner tonight? My wife's out of town so I'm gonna be playing records loud as hell for a few hours. That'll limit my options since I definitely don't plan on cooking. I'm trying to party hard, bro. Might hit the late-night burger spot.

Any word on the number of Norwegians applying for US citizenship? Looking forward to even more diversity in our great nation.

31131527_1739478562785063_4057266643150045184_n.jpg

Lol, hes a douche..but there is no denying hes one of the best producers of all time

I mean, he has hits for days but there's always been a "thin" quality to his production, even when he incorporates orchestras and hires 25 dudes to "co-produce" one song. It doesn't feel authentic.

My favorite Kanye song might be "Grammy Family." Still have no idea how that came out under "DJ Khaled," but that beat actually has some palpable attitude. He is FLOWING on there too, goddamn. Would be even better if John Legend wasn't featured. F*ck that guy.

Which cooler is that John? You don't sound like a man who is as moneyed up as you say. I bought the cooler because of what the purchase represents, not because I think it's a good material value. I also pay money to this site yet I never, ever, look at the House Of Blue forum. I support this site because I want this site to continue and if I put my faith in mealy mouthed Canadians, then that won't happen. Same with my second amendment.

Your liberal mouth has overloaded your middle of the road ass once again. Tired of your shit.

Eat a dick.

Also, I’m “moneyed up” because I don’t throw money away on overpriced gimmick products like Yeti or Pelican.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
My goodness. 21 time grammy winner sticks his big toe off the plantation and all the sudden there's "always been a thin quality to his music" and he "just isn't naturally gifted enough". OK.

I'll be honest I haven't really listened to anything past MBDTF, but good lord to deny the greatness of those albums prior to it (and it) is absurd.

Reactions: screwduke1
My goodness. 21 time grammy winner sticks his big toe off the plantation and all the sudden there's "always been a thin quality to his music" and he "just isn't naturally gifted enough". OK.

I'll be honest I haven't really listened to anything past MBDTF, but good lord to deny the greatness of those albums prior to it (and it) is absurd.

Kanye is a nut but he’s also extremely talented.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Also, I’m “moneyed up” because I don’t throw money away on overpriced gimmick products like Yeti or Pelican.
Sometimes you must prop up businesses to help further the cause, this is one of those times. It also paints a picture for these liberal morons as to what they are up against.

Circling back to the Alfie Evans case; if anyone wonders why keeping our guns is so important. Look at this and the rape gangs that British police allow to operate with impunity and ask yourself if they would do that with an armed populace. They get away with it to an extent in marginalized communities, but not to that level.

I'm absolutely sick to my stomach about this shit

Sometimes you must prop up businesses to help further the cause, this is one of those times. It also paints a picture for these liberal morons as to what they are up against.

It seems ymmot automatically assumes I was jumping to Yeti’s defense. Not the case. Purchasing one of either is akin to setting money on fire.

I like all music, though rap is far from my favorite, and I actually listen to a lot of contemporary alternative despite being 47.

But the only Kanye song I can claim to have ever heard is Gold-digger. And it was just a clip, not the whole song.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I like all music, though rap is far from my favorite, and I actually listen to a lot of contemporary alternative despite being 47.

But the only Kanye song I can claim to have ever heard is Gold-digger. And it was just a clip, not the whole song.

False
Oh, go drug and rape some budding Hollywood starlet and stick a pudding pop up your wrinkly old @ss. I speak the God's honest truth.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Obvious you don't work in the reading comprehension industry. You resort to platindumb levels of dumbass when you get exposed, don't you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT