POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you post the pantone of the hispanics so platinum will know if he can politicize or celebrate their deaths?

Black guy who shoots up a Tennessee church last year was an immigrant who hated whites and his Facebook profile pic was of a football player kneeling, didn’t get a peep from leftists. Nothing. As soon as they discovered he was black, it disappeared.

Just like when murders are constant in STL, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, etc gets nothing from them.

I'm fine with the Dems pushing gun control, increased taxes, food stamps, housing, etc. You do you, democrats. I don't typically agree with it, but those sorts of things are just shifting things around and aren't that radical / stupid / crazy / etc.

But what's got me about to lose my mind, is this push to ensure everybody who wants one has a job that pays $15, gets one. Bernie, Corey Booker, Gillibrand (sp), etc., have all come out with this "plan" lately.

If your party is so freaking retarded to not understand what this would do to the private sector, then I don't know what to tell you. It's such a stupid idea - and has only destroyed economies - with proven case studies - that merely suggesting it even to help win votes / make yourself stand out as liberal is a danger to our way of life. Screw you dems. I'm down for a civil war (you hear me @JohnKBA ?) if this is the nonsense your party is going to push.

Reactions: ymmot31 and JohnKBA
So we had a far right terrorist kill 4 black people and no Trump tweet :( and another white terrorist kill 10 canucks and no tweet :( He sure is scared of calling out white killers.

lol

that dude in canada aint white

and ive seen trump talk about the canadian tragedy.. hes actually handled it pretty well.. you arent seeing his comments floated everywhere because there is nothing to attack him for in it.

from the far-left New York Times. fast times we live in.....

Screen-Shot-2018-04-24-at-12.00.37-PM.png

Good Lord. How far they've fallen from this:

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...."

Reactions: Bill Derington
Trump moves to cancel student loan debt for disabled veterans.

- The Department of Education will partner with the Department of Veteran Affairs to identify disabled student loan borrowers who are eligible for debt forgiveness.
- Such borrowers will be notified in the mail and will also receive a Total and Permanent Disability Discharge application, which if approved allows certain borrowers with severe physical impairments to erase all student loan debt.

Thanks, Obama!

Liberal pussies crying about Trump not honoring that dude who disarmed the shooter at Waffle House....SMH

Oh and the right can applaud Kanye West all they want. Hell, adopt the guy. Dude has been a fraud his entire career and these latest tweets make him sound more narcissistic than ever. What a BUM!

Seriously though - I'm somewhat of a hip-hop historian and this guy does not jive with the rest of the greats. His ear is second-rate even though he believes it to be genius-level. Could name 20 rap producers that run circles around him. He gets credit for one thing though...his rapping has improved drastically since the early days of his career. I'd rather hear him flow than be subjected to his overcooked production.

Kanye West is a lunatic but has made some of the best rap albums of the past couple decades.
I do not like Kanye and this tweet doesn't change that. What I do like though is that more and more of the black community are realizing what Candace Owens and others are telling them. The Democrats have always been and continue to be bad for them. They are merely tools to the democrats and are being used to achieve an objective.

What's that, about two touchdowns and a field goal?

[laughing] I'll have a pelican cooler soon and I don't even need one.

[roll]threw my head back and laughed at that. the scroll was perfect.
Ordering one in a few minutes. BTW, life time member of the NRA too.

Edit for completion: Just ordered a 50qt cooler OD Green (just can't get away from the Army). Support the NRA!!!

Last edited:
Ordering one in a few minutes. BTW, life time member of the NRA too.

Edit for completion: Just ordered a 50qt cooler OD Green (just can't get away from the Army). Support the NRA!!!

Rather than spend that much for a product that is so far overpriced to the point of being comical, donate the money directly to the NRA and buy a cooler that will give you the same performance for 1/8 the price.

I do not like Kanye and this tweet doesn't change that. What I do like though is that more and more of the black community are realizing what Candace Owens and others are telling them. The Democrats have always been and continue to be bad for them. They are merely tools to the democrats and are being used to achieve an objective.
This. I think some are waking up to how the dem party has abused them for decades. Obviously the dems have abused all of us to some extent no matter what race, but they've really been f*****g the black community over for a long time.

Reactions: Willy4UK and IdaCat
Oh and the right can applaud Kanye West all they want. Hell, adopt the guy. Dude has been a fraud his entire career and these latest tweets make him sound more narcissistic than ever. What a BUM!

Seriously though - I'm somewhat of a hip-hop historian and this guy does not jive with the rest of the greats. His ear is second-rate even though he believes it to be genius-level. Could name 20 rap producers that run circles around him. He gets credit for one thing though...his rapping has improved drastically since the early days of his career. I'd rather hear him flow than be subjected to his overcooked production.

I don't GAF what you think about Kanye's "music".

What do you think about Candace Owens' message that Kanye seems to support?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT