POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z-berg says everyone that's used Fb has had their data "scraped". What the H does that mean? I've never been near the site. Thanks.

29683865_1627568193958557_2123394792674491063_n.jpg

Hands Up Dont Shoot is a good example of fake news.

It never actually happened yet was reported about for weeks/months.
That little shithead friend of Gentle Giant Big Friendly Mike Brown The Friendly did more to set back race relations than anyone in some time.

“Uhhhhhhhhh yeah his hands were up and he got shot in the back” 110% false.

There are not enough punches to the face for that guy that would satisfy me.

That little shithead friend of Gentle Giant Big Friendly Mike Brown The Friendly did more to set back race relations than anyone in some time.

Should be in jail.

Reactions: screwduke1
I checked that and the settings list me as conservative. I don’t talk or link political stuff on Facebook so I’m not sure where they get the data.

It can read your mind.. we know you're a closet conservative.

But in seriousness, would it really surprise anyone to find out thatFacebook, like Google, has been spying on our other online activities ? Hell, they probably have listening devices on our phones.

First ones taxed, last ones considered, and first ones punished.

Put that on a damn bumper sticker. He is, of course, dead on. If you think any type of gun ban will be used against insane people or terrorists and not some lower middle class guy who ran personally (not legally) afoul of the local sheriff, then I've got a bridge you'd be interested in.

How people can read this stuff and side with them is so beyond insane. Where the hell are the normal people on the left? There sure as hell aren't any in media.

DaBxQxEWkAA2Nj5.jpg

Even when they're a minority and they're getting brutally murdered while trying to have land taken from them by people who can't even farm, they're considered "privileged" by radical leftists.

Democrats are the biggest racists and most celebrated hate group on the planet.

Pretty sure more than one witness who came forward ended up dead. That was weird.

Lol, Albania? Thanks Obama!

Some Chicago suburb banned rifles and handguns with more than 10 rds and will fine owners $1000 per day who don’t turn in their guns.

Lmao. Good luck with that Illinois!

Guns are cheap now. Buy more!

Remember seeing a few posts on this guy. Been missing for a couple of months. Found him in the river today.

Idiots all bent out of shape, some literally calling it an execution, because the police mistakenly shot a black man carrying a pipe after they confused it for a gun.

They conveniently, and purposely, ignore what he was actually doing with the pipe. He wasn't just innocently carrying it around, minding his own business, that's for sure.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the police, in this particular situation, could ever mistake the pipe for a gun. Not to mention, when the police arrived, he continued to pretend it was a gun, and drew down on them too.

Has Trump ever said anything to the extent of "nobody knows trade better than me?"

Because...uh...this dumbass clearly doesn't understand what a trade deficit means.

Also, why in the hell was Melania let into this country so easily? And her parents became official citizens through chain migration? Is Slovenia a shithole country?

GET IMMIGRATION UNDER CONTROL, YOU FECKLESS CUCK!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT