How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Homeland Security finds suspected phone surveillance devices in Washington

The Department of Homeland Security says it has identified suspected rogue cell tower simulators -- popularly known as Stingrays -- in Washington.

The U.S. government has acknowledged the existence in Washington D.C. of what appear to be devices that could be used by foreign spies and criminals to track individual cellphones and intercept calls and messages, the Associated Press reported Tuesday.

The devices work by tricking mobile devices into locking onto them instead of legitimate cell towers, revealing the exact location of a particular cellphone. More sophisticated versions can eavesdrop on calls by forcing phones to step down to older, unencrypted 2G wireless technology. Some attempt to plant malware.

Trump caved and won't pull out of the middle east. Thought he might finally do one useful thing in office.

29683830_1950031828374285_2030616616367570619_n.png

Also, there's one reoccurring detail that we've been seeing more frequently in these types of shootings.

Just read that the police were well aware of what her intentions might be. Her parents reported her missing and the police finally caught up with her early yesterday morning. The police notified her parents of her whereabouts and the parents stressed to them that she's been very angry with Youtube lately, and considering the location where she was found, so far from home, yet so close to Youtube HQ, she was more than likely on her way there to possibly do something stupid.

The police ignored this warning and instead they sent her on her way. Hours later she showed up at YouTube HQ, just as her parents warned might happen, and shot the place up.

I loved that when the family reported her missing they had no idea where she was except that she MAY BE on her way to YouTube hq.

Lol may be? Pretty sure they knew. Otherwise that's a pretty random potential destination

Can someone explain what the big deal was with Sinclair making their TV stations rattle off a harmless and bipartisan disclaimer? Libs are losing their minds, and all my local stations said was "Be on the look out for fake news, and if you feel we aren't doing a good enough job, either too much left OR right, you can contact us here and we WILL respond".

So liberals are mad that a TV station owner is keeping his staff in check? Oh the horror!

You know, if anchors or the writers didn't have an agenda, this wouldn't be a problem.

Can someone explain what the big deal was with Sinclair making their TV stations rattle off a harmless and bipartisan disclaimer? Libs are losing their minds, and all my local stations said was "Be on the look out for fake news, and if you feel we aren't doing a good enough job, either too much left OR right, you can contact us here and we WILL respond".

So liberals are mad that a TV station owner is keeping his staff in check? Oh the horror!

You know, if anchors or the writers didn't have an agenda, this wouldn't be a problem.
Sinclair is not liberal-dominated so there is a coordinated effort to trash them. That is the deal.

Oh really?
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/05/...ry-natural-consequence-untrustworthy-fed-govt

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsall...ploys-state-guard-to-stave-off-obama-takeover

Question23. Do you think that the Government is trying to take over Texas or not?
The Government is trying to take over Texas 32%
The Government is not trying to take over Texas 40%
Not sure 28%
https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PPP_Release_National_51315.pdf

You're a God Damn idiot.

'Rip-roaring' job market adds another 241,000 in March: ADP/Moody's.
- Private companies added 241,000 positions in March as employment in construction and manufacturing surged, according to ADP and Moody's Analytics.

- The report was well ahead of Wall Street estimates for 205,000 growth and marked the fifth straight month that private payroll growth topped 200,000.

- Service providers added 176,000 new jobs while goods-producing industries contributed 65,000.

- "The job market is rip-roaring," says Mark Zandi, Moody's Analytics' chief economist.

#MAGA. :americanflag:

I see "now hiring" signs everywhere I go in the Phoenix area. AZ has a minimum wage of $10.50 hr. (up from $7.50 a couple of years ago). Yet I still see beggars out and about.

@Rex Kwon Do how’s your fantasy team looking?

I went all in on saves and steals and thus far it’s showing. My starting pitching has been getting shelled.
Only stopping to answer this because it's raining during my high "JohnKBA net worth" spring break...

So I had the great league min $ stash of Judge/Bellinger/Merrifield/Godley (nice start for him as predicted). Went high $ on Trout, Abreu, Segura.....then as you did went high with Kimbrel/Chapman. From there......yikes....gets pretty thin. Studs and duds. Staff is awful, my high dollar guy is Darvish which is scaring me. Traded for King Felix already, think he's got a bit left.

Agree SV and SB are overweighted in ours as well and I nailed them. That said I'm going to have to deal Abreu for SP before long, have Hanley/Ryan McMahon/Bellinger I can stick at 1B.

Feel good enough that I made several $100 JohnKBA-level side wagers after the auction. We'll see.

You?

Reactions: JohnKBA
Well, my Ace is Chris Archer if that tells you anything.

I like my corner guys (Arenado, Sano, Votto) and my OF (Hoskins, Marte, Cain, Upton, Margo.)

I probably have saves locked up (Chapman/Osuna/Davis.)

My weakness is SP and MI. May need to make some moves - will see how the rotation shakes out.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do

The big deal is it was incredibly well put together propaganda and most people probably still think the news stations were all saying the same stuff under the guise of reporting news.

I saw it on reddit, so I obviously should have known better, but I couldn't even understand what the news anchors were saying. It was just creepy they were all saying the same thing. So posted it thinking it was crazy that news stations would be doing that. Had no idea right, left, in the middle, etc. (Again, seeing it skyrocket to the front of Reddit should have given me a good indication, but I'm pretty sleep deprived).

Not until later that day did I find out it was pure propaganda and it was targeting an alleged right wing media company.

Bottom line, I should have known better, but I didn't. Now I know better, but most probably still don't. That's why propaganda and fake news is so powerful. And why it's so goddam ironic that a piece warning people to be on the lookout for fake news is now the fake news.

CNN providing questions to a democrat at a presidential debate - Meh

Sinclair provides content for local news hosts - THE END OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY

This is what happens when you have a president with balls.

Migrant caravan abandons plan to travel to US border

https://www.afp.com/en/news/826/migrant-caravan-abandons-plan-travel-us-border-doc-13p1ry3

The just over 1,000 migrants who currently make up the caravan -- many traveling in families of up to 20 people -- have been camped in the southern town since the weekend, deciding their next move in the face of daily attacks from Trump.

It sounds like Trump must be using those Obamadrones down there.

Reactions: screwduke1
Anybody here think Sarah Huckabee Sanders is sexy?

I watched the Trump thing with "the Baltics" and I'm pretty sure they're better at speaking English than our own president. God, he is so banal.

Also, for a guy who spends his entire life faking some "alpha male" image, he's unbelievably weak on his stances lately. "There's a great chance of it happening, there's also a great chance of it not happening." "We'll see what happens..." is one he's been using a lot lately. And this is referring to countries like Russia and North Korea. Almost makes me miss the "little Rocket Man" days.

God - how bad did cucky Bone Spurs want to get spanked by Hope Hicks? He misses her every day, no doubt.

One more thing...how do you guys feel about Cal giving a scholarship to an unhinged Muslim murderer like Enes Kanter? Surprised that the campus wasn't on lockdown for the entire year.

Is Obama a Muslim?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT