POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has Trump ever said anything to the extent of "nobody knows trade better than me?"

Because...uh...this dumbass clearly doesn't understand what a trade deficit means.

Also, why in the hell was Melania let into this country so easily? And her parents became official citizens through chain migration? Is Slovenia a shithole country?

GET IMMIGRATION UNDER CONTROL, YOU FECKLESS CUCK!
** News Flash from the "What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Department **

More than a million undocumented (read: 'Illegal') immigrants have received California driver's licenses.

** You may now resume with your usual rants already in progress **

Reactions: screwduke1
Facebook is nothing compared to Google.

It's unbelievable what We The People have done to privacy.
I don't understand why there's very little to no outrage over it. People always get outraged over stupid shit but this is an issue people should be upset about and yet theres virtually no public outrage over it.

John Brennan got extra triggered by this Trump tweet...

What a Former Moscow CIA station chief thinks of other recent Brennan attacks.

The best part of Trumps presidency is his ability to constantly trigger liberals. He could do nothing but sit back and shit post on twitter for the next 7 years and he would still be a great President.

More than a million undocumented (read: 'Illegal') immigrants have received California driver's licenses.

Impossible. Every time voter ID comes up we're all told that minorities are too incompetent to obtain a valid ID, and that requiring them to do so is not only disenfranchising, but it's also racist.

So, how is it that 1M illegals were able to obtain a driver's license? Is it that minorities aren't incompetent after all and are very capable, just like the rest of us 'privileged' folks, of actually obtaining a valid ID?

I think it's funny how very little logic goes into this kind of thinking. It's amazing that it never occurs to them that not all white people think alike or believe the same things. For there to be some privilege associated with being white compared to other races, wouldn't there have to be a consensus between the white folks in power to act to the benefit of white people and the detriment of other races? The color of ones skin does not imply anything about a persons mind, character, beliefs, etc. There are lots of white people that I would not want making decisions on my behalf because I disagree with most everything they think. I doubt those groups of white people are made up of folks who have uniform thoughts and beliefs. Therefore, showing that the majority of decision makers in a particular field are white doesn't really tell you anything other than they are mostly white. If someone assumed all black people thought and believed the same, they would be accused of stereotyping and racism, but it's okay to assume being white is a marker for thinking and beliefs that create a privileged class.

Reactions: screwduke1
What about this is inaccurate?
It's a very biased definition that is obviously written by someone with liberal leanings. That's what's wrong with it. My definition would be more along the lines of a conservative is someone who wants to preserve the concepts of individual liberty in the Constitution. Conservatives don't resist change. It's not about being old fashioned and clinging to the current way of doing things. It's about preserving and protecting individual liberty and freedom. That definition implies conservatives do not believe in equal opportunity, etc., which is absolutely not true. By definition, individual liberty means that everyone should have the right pursue what is in his or her best interest.

I bet all of them drive better than the idiots I encounter in Nashville every day.

And I wouldn't consider my posts rants so much as genuine thoughts and questions. I truly value your responses.

The thoughts are typically lambasted and the questions are typically left unanswered.

Why was Melania fast-tracked in the same manner as a doctor or scientist? What did/does she bring to the table that benefits America?

I think it's funny how very little logic goes into this kind of thinking. It's amazing that it never occurs to them that not all white people think alike or believe the same things. For there to be some privilege associated with being white compared to other races, wouldn't there have to be a consensus between the white folks in power to act to the benefit of white people and the detriment of other races? The color of ones skin does not imply anything about a persons mind, character, beliefs, etc. There are lots of white people that I would not want making decisions on my behalf because I disagree with most everything they think. I doubt those groups of white people are made up of folks who have uniform thoughts and beliefs. Therefore, showing that the majority of decision makers in a particular field are white doesn't really tell you anything other than they are mostly white. If someone assumed all black people thought and believed the same, they would be accused of stereotyping and racism, but it's okay to assume being white is a marker for thinking and beliefs that create a privileged class.
And they never explain how white privilege never reached Appalachia.

Impossible. Every time voter ID comes up we're all told that minorities are too incompetent to obtain a valid ID, and that requiring them to do so is not only disenfranchising, but it's also racist.

So, how is it that 1M illegals were able to obtain a driver's license? Is it that minorities aren't incompetent after all and are very capable, just like the rest of us 'privileged' folks, of actually obtaining a valid ID?

I have never encountered that thought process. Do you watch cable TV news or something?

I'm laughing at how the right seems more incensed than ever, even after they won the election! I'm about to Google the term "sore winners." Hoping to God that a photo of Trump's micro-dick doesn't appear in the images.

Republicans are a shoe-in to dominate the midterms, right? Isn't that what you guys were saying? Donald Trump is...uh..."killing it," right?

Why do you guys seem so mad all the time?

Do you even party, bros?

I have never encountered that thought process. Do you watch cable TV news or something?

I'm laughing at how the right seems more incensed than ever, even after they won the election! I'm about to Google the term "sore winners." Hoping to God that a photo of Trump's micro-dick doesn't appear in the images.

Republicans are a shoe-in to dominate the midterms, right? Isn't that what you guys were saying? Donald Trump is...uh..."killing it," right?

Why do you guys seem so mad all the time?

Do you even party, bros?
There's no way you're older than 15 or 16.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I have never encountered that thought process.

You've never encountered the thought process that minorities aren't incompetent and are very capable of obtaining a valid ID?

That's pretty embarrassing. I'm not sure I'd be so willing to openly admit that. It's not a good, but good for you for admitting it. It's a step in the right direction.

I bet all of them drive better than the idiots I encounter in Nashville every day.

Wrong backstory detail.

Tennessee has issued a non-citizen driver licence since 2001.

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/09/us/immigrants-in-tennessee-issued-certificates-to-drive.html

There was even pushback a month ago when they wanted to splash ALIEN across the top of it.

http://www.wavy.com/news/proposed-c...is-causing-immigration-controversy/1060969358

Someone in Tennessee would know this.

Just use one screen name bro.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT