POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The majority of polls weren't wrong. She got the popular vote by 2%. Most polls had her winning by 2-5% with MoE generally of 3%. I think every major poll but rueters called it within the MoE because they way overesampled Johnson supporters. She just was stupid and let 50k votes sink her in 3 states. I think the most acurate was Fox at 48-44. (Actual was 48-46) Rasmussen had it at 45-43, another poll that way overesampled 3rd party supporters.

You are fake news. None of that is even close to being true.

Reactions: Willy4UK
[laughing] The polls weren't wrong is what he's going with. Thanks for reaffirming why I usually scroll past your drivel. Not to mention, I simply refuse to debate with a troglodyte that still spouts the fantasy land 'popular vote' talking point like it actually proves something.

Winning California by four million votes, a million more than her 'popular vote' total, proves absolutely nothing. Hell, she won LA County alone by almost two million votes. That's only a million off of her 'popular vote' total. Thankfully our elections aren't decided by California mob rule.

Bottom line, Trump won the only popular vote that matters, 30 of them to be exact, and the polls couldn't have been more wrong about it.

The majority of polls weren't wrong. She got the popular vote by 2%. Most polls had her winning by 2-5% with MoE generally of 3%. I think every major poll but rueters called it within the MoE because they way overesampled Johnson supporters. She just was stupid and let 50k votes sink her in 3 states. I think the most acurate was Fox at 48-44. (Actual was 48-46) Rasmussen had it at 45-43, another poll that way overesampled 3rd party supporters.

Give it up buttercup. Nobody is buying it.

538 was pretty consistent in giving Trump about a 20% chance to win the electoral college, mainly because state polling is terrible on its best day.

20% may not sound like much but I’ve lost hundreds of poker pots as an 80-20 favorite.

Also, many people here are confusing polls with predictive analysis. Conducting and publishing a poll does not equate to predicting that the leader of said poll is going to win. Predictive markets were bullish on Clinton until about 7:30 pm on election night. I actually made a pretty good hunk with a few Trump buys late in the game.

Also, many people here are confusing polls with predictive analysis. Conducting and publishing a poll does not equate to predicting that the leader of said poll is going to win.

This is true however for some odd reason several major polls decided to do both in the last election and make a prediction on the winner according to their own data. Some even gave percentages. Off the top it my head only Reuters comes to mind but I think I remember several others doing it too.

29572219_1478317935612271_6516304927965796220_n.jpg

Quote regarding the Jose caravan...

"If they were seriously running for their lives and seeking asylum, then they would have applied for it in the first non hostile, safe country (Mexico) that they entered."

Forgot where I heard/read this last night, but she was proven correct this morning.

Organizers of the caravan of migrants traveling to the U.S. say they’ll continue despite Mexico’s offer to grant humanitarian visas to the most vulnerable in their group

Someone just needs to say there is evidence Russia is funding and organizing the caravan to sow discord throughout the United States.

There as much evidence publicly available that they are funding this as there is of everything else that's been pinned on Russia.

The People Without Borders group/organizers assisting the caravan should be arrested and charged. Last I checked aiding and abetting illegal entry into the country is a federal crime. They're basically human smugglers, and the fact that they're being so open in discussing their motives is a clear confession.

They are organizing an invasion of the United States.

They should be labeled and treated as the terrorist organization they are. All assets should be frozen and the funders and leaders should be sent to Guantanamo for the rest of their lives. And if any foreign countries are helping to assist the invasion, it should be treated as a declaration of war.

I don't think I'm overreacting at all when I say if these people make it to the border and attempt to cross, we should just take them all out with airstrikes as opposed to risking any American lives. I really don't give a shit if the invading army has brought some women and children to use as human shields.

So those two virtue signalling dykes, who probably didn't even care about the black children and more than likely only adopted them as a fashion statement, undoubtedly parading them around and showing them off to their imbecile friends like an expensive handbag, were actually pieces of shit child abusers that committed suicide and murdered the children because they were caught abusing them for the second time? Shocked.

Parkland students want safer schools. School gives them & mandates use of clear backpacks. They b!tch. But the left thinks they're heroes. Moronic.
I am boycotting your sponsors for speaking ill of these victimized children, you insensitive sonofabitch!

Reactions: screwduke1
I generally don't like to complain about the double standard, because it's just a fact of life...

But can you imagine if someone forged an Obama foreign birth certificate, gave it to the FBI as proof he's not eligible to be POTUS and the FBI ran to the FISA court with that fictional document to secure surveillance on the Obama campaign? Then after he was elected, attempted a coup with everything they gathered using the birth certificate they knew was forged? And convinced the cuck of an AG to recuse himself so someone could be appointed who knew about the forgery all along to investigate Obama's status as a foreign citizen?

THEN after they were caught red handed, used the fame they earned committing treason while being paid by taxpayers to crowdfund attorney fees?

Somehow that has to be a picture of white privilege right? Only that guy could crowd source hundreds of thousands for legal defense.

Gotta love the left, the group who claims to hate capitalism, "white privilege" and goes on about oppression yet backs big government, wealthy corrupt politicians and FBI agents and huge corporations. lol

Gotta love the left, the group who claims to hate capitalism, "white privilege" and goes on about oppression yet backs big government, wealthy corrupt politicians and FBI agents and huge corporations. lol
If you substitute "the Democratic party" for "the left" I completely agree with this. People with all the money/power are hellbent on keeping it and doing whatever shady, underhanded things they can to protect the status quo. Disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT