POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st sentence- Alex van der Zwaan. 30 days. $20k fine.
[laughing] The guy has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, Russia, election, collusion, or Trump/Russian election collusion. This is window dressing. As crazed and desperate as the eccentrics are, Mueller has to have a body count to make his investigation seem worthwhile.

Not to mention, 30 days in jail is a nap. $20K to a man who has millions on top of millions is a donation. How will he ever survive? He looks so worried.

Reactions: ymmot31
Kool:

"In sum, it eliminates costly and economically inefficient tax preferences in favor of broader bases and lower rates, which is exactly what tax reform is supposed to do."

"In fact, while overall revenues would be higher, improvements in tax structure would propel the state on our State Business Tax Climate Index, which measures tax structure and rewards simple, neutral, stable, and transparent tax codes. If these changes were fully in effect today, Kentucky would rank 18th overall, an improvement from its current ranking of 33rd in the nation."

Net, coupling this with finally fully funding the pensions for a year, I think this Legislature is doing a great job. Best in my lengthy memory. Hard to ask for better imo.

https://taxfoundation.org/kentucky-...e-33rd-18th-state-business-tax-climate-index/

29598349_1718559368210316_8924545305537550162_n.jpg

They are organizing an invasion of the United States.

They should be labeled and treated as the terrorist organization they are. All assets should be frozen and the funders and leaders should be sent to Guantanamo for the rest of their lives. And if any foreign countries are helping to assist the invasion, it should be treated as a declaration of war.

I don't think I'm overreacting at all when I say if these people make it to the border and attempt to cross, we should just take them all out with airstrikes as opposed to risking any American lives. I really don't give a shit if the invading army has brought some women and children to use as human shields.
Nuke em.

Sounds like a muslim woman may have shot up YouTube HQ in California.

How long until we hear the FBI knew about this chick (muslim or not) for 5 years?

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Sounds like a muslim woman shot up YouTube HQ in California.

How long until we hear the FBI knew about this chick for 5 years?

Another law enforcement source confirms to ABC7 News reporter Dan Noyes that the shooter is a white, adult female wearing a dark top and head scarf.

See if you can spot the key, most important critical word left out of your quote. Someone isn't doing their job.

http://abc7news.com/source-active-shooter-multiple-injuries-at-youtube-hq/3297411/

Reactions: screwduke1
the idiot crying about how Manaforts case would be dismissed will be very sad when he sees this news.

Goodness. This shit again?

Do you really actually think the AG, who is appointed by the POTUS with the advice and consent of the Senate can just turn around and make anyone in the world AG?

I really can't believe someone would be that goddam stupid, but then again here we are. Again.

Manafort very well may lose the motion, but it's going to be on a strained interpretation of the recusal and willingness to side with law enforcement not a citizen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT