How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Secret TEXTS Show FBI, DOJ May Have RUSHED Anti-Trump FISA Warrant

Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Warrant on a former volunteer with the President Trump’s campaign, congressional officials said.

Text messages obtained by investigators reveal that FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his colleague Lisa Page were discussing the FBI’s difficulty in obtaining the warrant to spy on Carter Page, who worked for a short stint with the Trump campaign.

The communications, which were first released last week and obtained by congressional investigators, occurred roughly one month before the Page warrant was obtained. The communications suggested that there was possible coordination by Obama White House officials, the CIA and the FBI into the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign, as reported earlier.

“Everything here—from the texts complaining about FISA delays to the exchanges indicating coordination, to the White House visitor logs—seems to match to a disturbing degree. At best, it’s a strange coincidence worth investigating further—but it’s likely much more,” a congressional investigator told this reporter. “Congress has to take this information seriously if we hope to restore Americans’ trust in our federal justice system.”

Self delusion is a helluva drug. Holder thinks he would unify the country.

Come on now.

Obviously "I would unify the country so you guys should back me" is what he'll say in public. Has to have some sort of justifications for running.

Obviously he isn't running, just needs a way to get rich. He knows where all the bodies are buried, and it will be much easier for those he's threatening to compensate him if he stays in the public light. Can't just fade away then get paid for appearances and speeches and shit.

It's nothing but another after the fact document by Rosenstein to cover Mueller's ass. Mueller was already out of scope of authority, so Rosenstein had to make it 'official'.

The first memo outlining Mueller's scope was written on May 17. This second, secret memo giving Mueller authority to broaden his scope wasn't written until three months later in August. Do you honestly believe that Mueller was hands off of Manafort for those three months until the second, secret memo was written, giving him the authority to broaden his scope?

No, he wasn't, and there's clear evidence that he was already out of scope. Mueller raided Manafort's home in July, a month before he was given authority to broaden his scope by the second, secret memo.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Come on now.

Obviously "I would unify the country so you guys should back me" is what he'll say in public. Has to have some sort of justifications for running.

Obviously he isn't running, just needs a way to get rich. He knows where all the bodies are buried, and it will be much easier for those he's threatening to compensate him if he stays in the public light. Can't just fade away then get paid for appearances and speeches and shit.

I tend to agree he won’t run but not for the reasons you suggest.

The bizarre Kurt behavior is going to be off the charts next few days/weeks...his last tweet was about Laura Ingraham and the Dixie Chicks haha

the idiot crying about how Manaforts case would be dismissed will be very sad when he sees this news.

This actually strengthens my argument and if you had literally any critical thinking skills you could see it yourself.

They're now trying to find something even halfway related to the election you fricken dodobird.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
God, these people are so dumb.

A female shoots her boyfriend and its the NRAs fault.

And of course Trump is to blame to.

Last edited:
29598349_1718559368210316_8924545305537550162_n.jpg

Neither of these guys has put the wood to their wives in a long, long time.

So during Obama Conservatives spent half his presidency coming up with dumbass conspiracies about how he was going to deploy the army to take over red states. Now they are cheering on Trump to deploy the army to red states even though it is against the law. American politics are so funny.

The definition of mass shooting is pretty loose. I think it’s like 3 or more gunshot injuries in one incident. If a guy shoots his wife and kid then himself, that’s a mass shooting.
That is very misleading if so. Probably what he was going for.

Reactions: JohnKBA
So during Obama Conservatives spent half his presidency coming up with dumbass conspiracies about how he was going to deploy the army to take over red states. Now they are cheering on Trump to deploy the army to red states even though it is against the law. American politics are so funny.
Proof where people worried about Obama deploying troops or be labeled a liar again.

Politics brings out the absolute worst in people. You can take an otherwise intelligent person and start talking about politics with them, and instantly it turns into a complete shit show. It’s why I generally avoid them in live conversations. It’s also why this thread doesn’t resemble actual interactions that any of us have. It’s fantasy.

Proof where people worried about Obama deploying troops or be labeled a liar again.
Bow down peon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories

It was brought up numerous times in this thread. I believe by AustinTX. Pushed heavily all over the internet by the nutsos. The super nut Alex Jones blabbed on about it for months. Hannity talked about it on his show at least a dozen times. The Governor of texas DEPLOYED the national guard in response the conspiracy theory. If Trump had been president he would have declared war on himself after watching the FoxNews coverage of it.

I came here to share that too. The Democratic Party and ther media are pure evil.

I was thinking about this crap the other day. This is 100% click bait. It fires up a lot of people, especially the right. 100% media made issue to make money, impact of society be damned.

Reactions: screwduke1

We've come full circle. Recount didn't work, Russia didn't work, obstruction didn't work, stormy didn't work, taxes didn't work, everything else didn't work, and now they've came back to fake news.

Those left wing quack teachers who are now protesting in Frankfurt have “how to spot fake news” signs up in the schools. Like it’s a bunch of elementary school kids who didn’t vote the way they wanted. Ha!

Trump is being cheered on to do whatever is necessary to stop the lawlessness taking place at the border. Of course, though, deploying the National Guard to protect the border is only something a war mongering racist would do. Craziness this country has never seen before. It's not like there's a prior example we can refer to.

The Bundys? Fanatical Mormon fundamentalists. They should have shot them all.

Probably. I think most of the other citizens he killed without due process were on foreign soil. I could be wrong.

Aren't they all walking free now having been acquitted?

Edit: Sorry, they aren't all walking free. Obama killed some of them.

Not to mention, any ignorant dumbass who tries to claim that people on the right were upset about Obama deploying the National Guard to protect the border is a damn liar and deserves a swift kick in the ovaries.

If there exists a hoard of people on their way to enter our country, he should take every step available to stop it

They want all the way to Germany to protest? That’s dedication.

Ha! Reminds me of the Rupp joke where the dean said the basketball team was all failing, so Rupp said he’ll give them a test and if they pass they get to stay. So Rupp asked them, “what’s the Capitol of Kentucky?” The team answered “Lexington”. Rupp, smiles and says “they passed”. The dean said, “what? They missed the question. The answer is Frankfort.” Rupp said, “yes, but Lexington is 28 miles away from Frankfort and 100 - 28 is 72, which is a C so they passed.

Bow down peon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories

It was brought up numerous times in this thread. I believe by AustinTX. Pushed heavily all over the internet by the nutsos. The super nut Alex Jones blabbed on about it for months. Hannity talked about it on his show at least a dozen times. The Governor of texas DEPLOYED the national guard in response the conspiracy theory. If Trump had been president he would have declared war on himself after watching the FoxNews coverage of it.
Brought up 9 times by different posters, to be exact. Nothing more than an exercise, although it received much play here in central Texas. And Governor Abbott ordered the Texas National Guard to MONITOR the exercise. Huge contextual difference.

The IG report proves McCabe lied to federal investigators a total of four times. That's three more than van der Zwaan. I'm sure @jameslee32 won't rest unless McCabe is charged and sentenced to 4x30 days and fined 4x$20K?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Not to mention, any ignorant dumbass who tries to claim that people on the right were upset about Obama deploying the National Guard to protect the border is a damn liar and deserves a swift kick in the ovaries.

Nearly every conservative would gladly have our military protect the border as opposed to being in different countries.

We don’t want illegal immigration. It’s a burden. It’s third world mentalities coming over for crime and handouts. It does not better this nation one iota. There’s zero benefit in it for anyone other than Democrats who need more people to vote and businesses who want cheap labor at everyone else’s expense.

I support kicking out every single illegal no matter the age. Every single one. For every person deported, it just saved tons of taxpayer money, decreased the chances of graffiti and crime and tons offspring who will hate the west and it will also boost our schools’ test scores.

We don’t need any more people in the U.S. for right now. It’s an invasion for a power grab led by the Democrats. They can’t get actual Americans to vote so they started importing the votes and then the anti-white rhetoric and obsession with race and identity politics took over.

What in the ever loving fuggggg are you talking about?

Conservatives weren't a bit worried the military would be used as a tool for an uprising...by effing obama... gtfoh.... idiot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT