How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
29541663_200834740524517_3440187633820987120_n.jpg

Bro, that is the most low-brow meme I've ever seen. Hahaha WTF?? Where do you get this chud?

You post like a Facebook addict standing in line at Wal Mart.

Can't just link the damn video on mobile. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
And the FCC diphsit wants Sinclair to have more power and paved the way for them to buy out other media companies to gain 75% market share. He removed a rule that has been in place since tv news started that requires each local station to have an actual physical station to prevent this kind of forced coordinated news. He has been removing other regulations and rules targeted just for Sinclair so their buyout of Tribune can go through for another 50 stations.. Local news was the last bastion of actual news and that is now coming to an end. Sinclair is more partisan than even MSNBC or Fox News and they force the anchors of the 200 station they own to spread their propaganda. Whether you are left or right, forced mass propaganda is terrible for our country.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...ia-fox-trump-white-house-circa-breitbart-news

to bad he's to big of a MORON to understand that new immigrants cannot use DACA. but he has the benefit that probably 90% of this board and the US don't even know that fact.
We are what, 15 months into the presidency and the wall is no closer to being built than it was 2 years ago. I thought Mexico was funding it?

I’d assume Trump voters would be pissed about this. It was probably his biggest talking point during the campaign.
Because Trump doesn't actually care about the wall. But at this point he has campaigned on it so much his base is now obsessed with it so he has to build it or look like even more of a fool than he already is. If Trump really cared it would already be built, it's not hard to get shitloads of cash in DC. Billion dollar bills fall out of politicians pockets. It probably wont have even been started by 2020 and he will spend the majority of that campaign still running on building a YUGE wall.

Reactions: BristolCat
Trump is the one President these people should not try and test with this invasion.

The Cuck in Chief wakes up, pounds a Diet Coke, and props himself up in bed before his daily briefing. He quickly remembers why his butt cheeks are sore.

Fox & Friends tells Bone Spurs, the President of The United States of America, that there is a caravan of illegals heading toward the southern border, so he grabs his phone and informs the American people of the impending doom.

Butchering the written word has rarely been more comical. What's up with the random capitalization? Oh and his insistence on claiming that people/drugs are "flowing" and "pouring" into our great nation. Did he talk about "big flows" today? Takes me back to the glory days of "BIG water...ocean water."

The idea that they're coming here for DACA is just so wildly uninformed. LMAO! Such a swing-and-miss for this pansy. Would bet money that this cuck couldn't even tell you what "DACA" stands for if you ask him on the spot, let alone know the current details of the program.

Then you have the bums on here talking about shooting/killing/war in regards to a group of people attempting to escape grim conditions that don't exist in any US city or town.

Some of you guys sound seriously scared.

Who hurt you?

I hope he does to, then he can finally got back to bankrupting businesses and finding new wives to cheat on.

Bill Clinton cheated on his wife more than Trump could do in 50 lifetimes. And Clinton rapes and molests kids more than Muslims. So I'd shup up if I were you.

I hope he bankrupts your pension or video tapes himself pissing all over your IRA.

Trump is the one President these people should not try and test with this invasion.

I am willing to bet he is smart enough to understand that the same people that organized the DACA protests are behind this caravan of human trafficking forced upon the borders of the political narrative.

Wouldn't surprise me if these people are being manipulated into this march, with their puppet Masters knowing good and well this is about to be a disaster.

The left and their msm have the cameras set and ready to roll too

Reactions: screwduke1
And the FCC diphsit wants Sinclair to have more power and paved the way for them to buy out other media companies to gain 75% market share. He removed a rule that has been in place since tv news started that requires each local station to have an actual physical station to prevent this kind of forced coordinated news. He has been removing other regulations and rules targeted just for Sinclair so their buyout of Tribune can go through for another 50 stations.. Local news was the last bastion of actual news and that is now coming to an end. Sinclair is more partisan than even MSNBC or Fox News and they force the anchors of the 200 station they own to spread their propaganda. Whether you are left or right, forced mass propaganda is terrible for our country.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...ia-fox-trump-white-house-circa-breitbart-news
On this we can agree.

The Cuck in Chief wakes up, pounds a Diet Coke, and props himself up in bed before his daily briefing. He quickly remembers why his butt cheeks are sore.

Fox & Friends tells Bone Spurs, the President of The United States of America, that there is a caravan of illegals heading toward the southern border, so he grabs his phone and informs the American people of the impending doom.

Butchering the written word has rarely been more comical. What's up with the random capitalization? Oh and his insistence on claiming that people/drugs are "flowing" and "pouring" into our great nation. Did he talk about "big flows" today? Takes me back to the glory days of "BIG water...ocean water."

The idea that they're coming here for DACA is just so wildly uninformed. LMAO! Such a swing-and-miss for this pansy. Would bet money that this cuck couldn't even tell you what "DACA" stands for if you ask him on the spot, let alone know the current details of the program.

Then you have the bums on here talking about shooting/killing/war in regards to a group of people attempting to escape grim conditions that don't exist in any US city or town.

Some of you guys sound seriously scared.

Who hurt you?
Man, why are you this stupid? Quit partying bro. There comes a time when you have to grow up or grow stupid. It is close to too late for up for you.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
to bad he's to big of a MORON to understand that new immigrants cannot use DACA. but he has the benefit that probably 90% of this board and the US don't even know that fact.

Because Trump doesn't actually care about the wall. But at this point he has campaigned on it so much his base is now obsessed with it so he has to build it or look like even more of a fool than he already is. If Trump really cared it would already be built, it's not hard to get shitloads of cash in DC. Billion dollar bills fall out of politicians pockets. It probably wont have even been started by 2020 and he will spend the majority of that campaign still running on building a YUGE wall.
^ imagine being this dumb.

I don't even know what to make of this story other than a tragedy.

http://people.com/crime/friends-speak-hart-family-crash-kills-eight-california/
Crash that killed Hart family appears intentional
URDUJRNLUZBGHOWXHMLYON64SQ.jpg

YZTMXHJEGU4OLKNQFCYAL3MPFE.jpg

Portland police Sgt. Bret Barnum, left, and Devonte Hart, then 12, hug at a 2014 rally in Portland, Ore., where people had gathered in support of the protests in Ferguson, Mo., over the police shooting of an unarmed black teenager. (Johnny Huu Nguyen/Associated Press)

[Insert Billy Madison gif]

Sorry. That's the first thing I thought. Luckily the pope said there's no hell.

Reactions: santamaria78
please explain how new immigrants will flood DACA and why Trump hasn't even started the wall after 16 months. I could get money to build a ****ing wall in space faster than Trump gets money for his mexican rapists wall.
So you teach and care enough about politics to be on this board.....but are also so GD ignorant that you don't understand filibusters?

Reactions: screwduke1
I see all 20 or so counties that were scheduled to have school called off so teachers could march because Bevin is trying to "take their pension".

Usual union/lib tactics. So/do whatever it takes to weaponize whomever you need.

The bill from what I saw didn't have any impact on pensions except that they'll be funded for the first time in years.

So I'm missing the reason for the outrage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT