How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
liberals-tend-to-forget-about-slick-willys-sleazy-past-william-4580392.png

All of us want this. GD Republicans and Dem obstructionists are hellbent on it being business as usual.

We want a wall on the southern border to keep criminals out, Dem votes out and make it more difficult to get heroine in here. It’s sickening that this is not being done. All of us would pitch in to help make this happen. That’s how much we want it.

I agree with all of what you said King. So where’s the action on it?

No one tells a man to go away?

There are probably 8 different posters who have taken the side of brain cancer in hopes that McCain will go away.

Reactions: qwesley
No one tells a man to go away?

There are probably 8 different posters who have taken the side of brain cancer in hopes that McCain will go away.

That’s because men go away without being told. If you lose the presidential election, you have three options:

1) STFU about the election and get out of politics (Gore, Romney)
2) STFU about the election and go back to your previous job (Dole, McCain, Kerry)
3) STFU about the election, do option two and run again in another election (Nixon)

Hillary is the only who has ever done a pity party tour, and that’s why everyone is telling her to go away.

Gore even went away and if anyone had a legit reason to whine like she's doing it's him. He at least stayed away from politics and focused on a single topic, like a lot of former presidents do.

Had Hillary lost in a similar fashion that Gore did, I believe she would have gone away. Primarily because she would have stomped through the floor, never to be seen again like the title character in Rumpelstiltskin.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I wonder if I say I hate criminals and want them arrested or kicked out if a liberal would agree with me.

????? Nothing more than that.

Who organized this hoard that is currently marching through Mexico?

Or did a bunch of 3rd world shithole people with no access to modern day internet and communications just all the sudden independently get the idea one day to march to the US?

We have the means to stop this and should absolutely use them.

Hell I’d take a week off work to head down there and repel an invasion, because that’s exactly what it is. A coordinated invasion of the US.

Trump should send the military immediately to the border to stop the caravans. Anyone who crosses should be shot on sight. An invasion is an act of war. Treat em like enemy combatants.
I said many months ago that we should pull all of our troops from areas around the world where we are not wanted or are there footing most of the bill and only go where those who want us are willing to pay for us to be there. Then, put many of those who have returned on the border in rotations after being trained for such duty to patrol the boarders in cooperation with the boarder patrol. We would not be spending any more money for increased border security since these soldiers are already being paid we would be saving billions from not being in countries we are footing the bill for. You would not really need a wall with this.

I said many months ago that we should pull all of our troops from areas around the world where we are not wanted or are there footing most of the bill and only go where those who want us are willing to pay for us to be there. Then, put many of those who have returned on the border in rotations after being trained for such duty to patrol the boarders in cooperation with the boarder patrol. We would not be spending any more money for increased border security since these soldiers are already being paid we would be saving billions from not being in countries we are footing the bill for. You would not really need a wall with this.

Not a bad idea here. I’d be interested in exploring this.

Who organized this hoard that is currently marching through Mexico?

Or did a bunch of 3rd world shithole people with no access to modern day internet and communications just all the sudden independently get the idea one day to march to the US?
99% chance Soros is involved in it.

Reactions: Bill Cosby
In all honesty, this is going to turn into a disaster if that hoard does try to invade. There is no way you stop them all from invading the country once they get to the border without firing shots. And they all will deserve to be shot. Cannot set the precedent that a ground invasion of the US is OK if you pretend to only be coming here to steal from us.

Edit: I really am nervous about what happens if they get to the border. We all know what needs to happen. But damn that will be a tough call to make, and there may be a good number of unhinged lunatics on the left that travel down to fight with the invaders.

Edit 2: And we need to let Mexico and whatever shithole these people are coming from know allowing these people to attempt their invasion is an act of war.

In all honesty, this is going to turn into a disaster if that hoard does try to invade. There is no way you stop them all from invading the country once they get to the border without firing shots. And they all will deserve to be shot. Cannot set the precedent that a ground invasion of the US is OK if you pretend to only be coming here to steal from us.

Edit: I really am nervous about what happens if they get to the border. We all know what needs to happen. But damn that will be a tough call to make, and there may be a good number of unhinged lunatics on the left that travel down to fight with the invaders.

Edit 2: And we need to let Mexico and whatever shithole these people are coming from know allowing these people to attempt their invasion is an act of war.

Ha if the Dems do anything at all it'll be handing out voter registration forms

That piece of shit who drove around smoking weed and drinking brandy with a child in the backseat was not murdered. He was shot in self defense.

You sound like a Breitbart/Fox News kinda guy.

Also, are you a cop?

2 words: Shark Moat.

Eat shit Central America.

You’re gonna have to dig a hell of a trench to build a wall, might as well just fill it with sharks and water instead of building up. Jmo.

And trump has started the wall. In 1 year. I always thought it was a joke, just a message that he was gonna stop mass migration. That mfer is gonna build that wall and man people are gonna be soooo mad. It will he one of the greatest American accomplishments of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT