POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This reminds me and sorry if it was already posted, but that jerk that killed the 6 year old in Versailles got away with murder too. Labeled “insane”.

Some of this BS is beyond sickening.
If you’re concerned with governmental overreach and authoritarianism like you profess to be, why would you think it’s a good idea for the government to be able to legally kill its citizens?

Just going to buy more. Nothing feels better than buying a gun to piss liberals off.

Weird satisfaction. Kinda like when you get the middle finger from some stupid asshole going 60 in the fast lane and you tail their ass off and blink your lights to get the **** over.
I own 11 and will buy more because I like guns. Have not killed anyone here yet, don't really know how many in the middle east. My bullets there weighed 208 pounds each and had a max range of about 29 miles so, could not see who it hit.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/cnn-ryan-zinke-interior-department-diversity/

CNN In Full Meltdown Over Zinke Allegedly Favoring ‘Excellence’ Over ‘Diversity’

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke is taking heat for allegedly telling staffers he would focus on “excellence” and finding the “best people” to work at the department, not “diversity.”

Zinke’s lack of concern over “diversity” at the Interior Department angered some staffers, who rushed to tell CNN. The news network on Monday ran with the chyron: “Zinke angers many by saying it’s more important to find best people.”

Each time Zinke was asked about diversity, he would respond, “what’s important is having the right person for the right job,” or “I care about excellence, and I’m going to get the best people, and you’ll find we have the most diverse group anyone’s ever had,” sources told CNN.
One way to help his situation is to fire the leaker's.

It doesn’t have anything to do with them being inferior. I can only speculate that you see it that way because you think they are. Minority groups need assistance because of the societal and economic disadvantages they’ve been placed in historically, not because they’re somehow less capable individuals.

Good lord, You just proved my point and don’t even realize it.
You assume they automatically can’t lift themselves out of need by themselves, that they need saving.
When you make someone dependent on the Govt to survive, you are in essence taking away their freedom. Anytime they need to be controlled a simple threat to that assistance quickly wheels them back in line.

You give a man a fish, he eats for a day. You teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

Just saw the pulse nightclub shooters father was a paid fbi informant for 11 years and they were likely aware both he and his son were dangerous.

Not surprising. Another mass shooting easily preventable. Explains why noone did anything despite multiple complaints

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/cnn-ryan-zinke-interior-department-diversity/

CNN In Full Meltdown Over Zinke Allegedly Favoring ‘Excellence’ Over ‘Diversity’

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke is taking heat for allegedly telling staffers he would focus on “excellence” and finding the “best people” to work at the department, not “diversity.”

Zinke’s lack of concern over “diversity” at the Interior Department angered some staffers, who rushed to tell CNN. The news network on Monday ran with the chyron: “Zinke angers many by saying it’s more important to find best people.”

Each time Zinke was asked about diversity, he would respond, “what’s important is having the right person for the right job,” or “I care about excellence, and I’m going to get the best people, and you’ll find we have the most diverse group anyone’s ever had,” sources told CNN.
He wants excellent people to work for him? My god, this ought to be the time that takes Drumpf down for sure.

You assume they automatically can’t lift themselves out of need by themselves, that they need saving.
When you make someone dependent on the Govt to survive, you are in essence taking away their freedom. Anytime they need to be controlled a simple threat to that assistance quickly wheels them back in line.

You give a man a fish, he eats for a day. You teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.
You’re the one assuming that people who use government programs are “dependent” on the government and incapable. 30% of Medicaid and food stamps recipients are off the programs WITHIN A YEAR and a majority(56%) are off within 3. These programs exist to help people in adverse circumstances, not make them dependent on the government.

Just saw the pulse nightclub shooters father was a paid fbi informant for 11 years and they were likely aware both he and his son were dangerous.

Not surprising. Another mass shooting easily preventable. Explains why noone did anything despite multiple complaints
So like the FBI....what do you do here exactly?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

But Stormy Daniels tho.

(link contains video of interview)

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-new...ays-fbi-sought-new-information-from-him-about

Russian uranium informant says FBI sought new info from him about the Clintons

In his first on-camera interview, William Douglas Campbell told The Hill he was interviewed for about five hours in December by FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., who were investigating whether donations to the Clintons’s charitable empire were used to influence U.S. nuclear policy during the Obama years.

Campbell said he was asked specifically about whether donations to the Clintons charitable efforts were used to influence U.S. nuclear policy during the Obama year, and that agents questioned him extensively about claims the Russians made to him that they had routed millions of dollars to an American lobbying firm in 2010 and 2011 with the expectation it would be used to help President Clinton's charitable global initiative while major uranium decisions were pending before Hillary Clinton's State Department.

"They were looking into the Clintons, and the information that I provided to them about the Clintons and about what was said and confirmed by Russian leadership seemed to be very important to them,” Campbell said, appearing in shadow during the interview to protect his identity.

What does that mean? Sorry I’m not fluent in crazy-person.
So Obama did not agree to a strike on an American citizen? Did he agree to forcing people to buy things they did not want? Is ignorance a thing you rely on when posting?

Lol.

vrz866cj15o01.jpg

So Obama did not agree to a strike on an American citizen? Did he agree to forcing people to buy things they did not want? Is ignorance a thing you rely on when posting?
I definitely don’t think killing an American citizen in a drone strike was a good idea. Do you? Cause I was saying I don’t think it’s a good idea for the government to kill its citizens. That was the whole point, though I shouldn’t expect different from someone who’s shown a dearth of reading comprehension.

It doesn’t have anything to do with them being inferior. I can only speculate that you see it that way because you think they are. Minority groups need assistance because of the societal and economic disadvantages they’ve been placed in historically, not because they’re somehow less capable individuals.
Which is solved by getting government out of the way so the free market can provide opportunity as opposed to the govt putting ceilings on ppl

I definitely don’t think killing an American citizen in a drone strike was a good idea. Do you? Cause I was saying I don’t think it’s a good idea for the government to kill its citizens. That was the whole point, though I shouldn’t expect different from someone who’s shown a dearth of reading comprehension.
Reading comprehension? Who questioned who's post? It was really quite clear but, you seemed to miss the point whether by total ignorance or just being too dumb to get the inference. Warrior-cat 1, assorted assholes, nothing.

Reactions: santamaria78
Reading comprehension? Who questioned who's post? It was really quite clear but, you seemed to miss the point whether by total ignorance or just being too dumb to get the inference. Warrior-cat 1, assorted assholes, nothing.
Address my point you arrogant prick. If you’re so against the government killing its citizens why do you support the death penalty?

Address my point you arrogant prick. If you’re so against the government killing its citizens why do you support the death penalty?
Before I answer that, are you pro life?

Edited: By the way, your response had me laughing. I usually do that when I know I have my enemy beat.

Reactions: santamaria78
Which is solved by getting government out of the way so the free market can provide opportunity as opposed to the govt putting ceilings on ppl
How is the government keeping people from accessing free market opportunity? No government official is going to step out of the shadows and stop me from applying to McDonalds. But McDonalds is definitely not going to pay me enough to live on.

One was summarily murdered without due process.

The others get loads of due process through hearings, etc.

Pretty easy really.
So it’s a good thing when the government murders people with due process, just not without. Can’t wait to make some new laws to make it legal to murder people in this thread.

I’m pro the government not telling its citizens what they can and can’t do with their own bodies. That includes abortion, suicide, and substances.
So killing innocent babies is OK but, allowing hardened criminals who have committed unspeakable atrocities to live is OK. Are you pro gun including whatever weapon I want to buy and have?

So it’s a good thing when the government murders people with due process, just not without. Can’t wait to make some new laws to make it legal to murder people in this thread.
You are a snowflake, be careful what you wish for, I would literally beat you to the punch and therefore to a pulp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT