POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah take the fact she's female out of it and you have a person with 30 years experience and Ivy League education vs a guy who we knew then and know now is one of the most inept political leaders and US history. It's a close one!

Taking female out of it...ok. That leaves a liar, corruption, murderer, extreme liberal, SOS failure, etc....vs. someone who currently has the country in the best shape its been in the last dozen years.

You a natural born idiot or did you have to work at it?

By definition anything over 50%. I knew you were dumb but really that dumb?
Well, I guess that would depend on whether you were trying to pass a bill or something. But the majority of people disagree with Trump is misleading. But, you knew that already.

Great point. As if the FBI is not subjected to enough scrutiny already, comes this revelation.

Completely ignored by media. FBI agent knew a possible massacre was about to happen at Mohammad drawing event and just took off. FBI didn’t even let local authorities know that these attackers were planning to do. Security guard at event suing the FBI. Comey after the event completely lied.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...tack-sues-fbi-accuses-james-comey-of-cover-up

Reactions: AustinTXCat
** News Flash from the "Why They'd Rather Talk About Stormy Daniels" Department **

Bexar County Sheriff Office (San Antonio): Runaway local teen was abused with hot oil, broomsticks for refusing arranged marriage..

A 16-year-old Iraqi girl who went missing in January has been found, but her parents are now facing child abuse charges.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said Maarib Alhishmawi, who was found in mid-March, told Child Protective Services of abuse at the hands of her parents. She told authorities that her parents poured hot cooking oil on her and hit her with broomsticks when she objected to an arranged marriage.

"At least at one point she was choked almost to the point of unconsciousness," Salazar said. Adding that both parents took part in the abuse......

** We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming already in progress. **

Damned Amish.
Well, she would not churn butter for her betrothed.

Look guys... I'm just pointing out the facts. If you disagree with these facts let's debate.

Dinosaurs had this planet for 66 million years. Modern humans have existed for 200,000. In the last 200 years, humans have triggered one of the biggest mass extinctions in the history of our planet. And that's a long long time.

This earth has been frozen over, a ball of fire, been destroyed by asteroids and been thrown into climate change by volcanoes since it has existed. According to fossil records these events caused mass extinctions of millions of species.

And right now, while we are alive, we are living through another.

Nothing I'm saying is inspired by politics. But my point is, if humanity can't come to grasp with the realities we are facing, these things your are fighting for won't matter because we will be struggling to survive at all.
Well, maybe we should just go out with a bang and let it happen. I mean before long there will not be any more men to populate the earth. We seem to be the problem according to the left and they are turning the youngsters of today into little girlie men (thanks Arnold) whose testosterone levels will not support life. Lets all party with bwls until doomsday.

Last edited:
Yeah take the fact she's female out of it and you have a person with 30 years experience and Ivy League education vs a guy who we knew then and know now is one of the most inept political leaders and US history. It's a close one!
You talking Stormy there?

You can thank liberals for that one.

I’m no Republican but I’m pretty sure PC is liberal.

If that’s how you feel that’s your opinion. Fortunately I’m not PC and will ask the obvious. You think society and the fact someone would vote for Trump is a sign of how bad things are? What about the flip side to that?

What about the fact Obama was elected for just being a black man? What were the percentage of black people that voted in 2008 and 2012 versus 2016? Or the number of people who were guilty white folk who voted for him to ease their conscious?

How many women voted for Hillary just because she was a woman?

Republicans and democrats both vote for people based off poor logic like the above, but one side isn’t willing to pay illegals just to be here. One side isn’t about making everything a SJW issue, even when one isn’t there. One side doesn’t urge 5 year olds to change their gender before their brain/body develops. One side doesn’t wear vagina hats. One side doesn’t silence the opposing sides voice.

Republicans can suck big time. And a lot of them do. But liberals take the cake in the crazy, destroying foundations of society department.
Aww yes, Republicans show their bigotry when they say Obama was only elected for being black, like he was the first black person to run for office and blacks are so well thought of they automatically get the vote by just being on the ballot. Maybe go back through history and see how well black candidates have done. And of course he only got the white guilt vote. I mean of course right? Bigotry is so ingrained in Republicans they can't even see it.

Oh Republicans don't silence the opposing sides voice? Oh my god, where have you been? Republican states are only trying to pass laws to limit protests. They only pass restrictive voting laws to keep minorities and Democrats from voting. I mean no sooner had parts of the Voting Rights act been struck down that places like North Carolina decided to go back in time and pass racist voting restrictions. Sorry don't feel bad for racists and bigots not being treated like the wonderful people they are when trying to spew their hate on campuses.

Republicans also once again lying about gun control. I don't know how many times they are gonna keep fooling their constituents by saying Dems are coming for their guns. The 2nd amendment is not an absolute right, just like the other rights are not. They are ok with taking away gun rights from felons because they are disproportionately black and brown, but if it were mostly white people, you better believe that wouldn't happen. Can't even allow the mentally ill to not have guns.

Republicans have also shown that their narrative about just illegal immigrants is a ruse. They are against all immigrants. They just want white people to be able to come into the country. When you say you don't wanna be PC you all basically mean you wanna be able to spew your bigotry and racist speech when you're at the mall or in line at the store or wherever you are and hear someone speaking a language that isn't English or have a bit of an accent. At least finally Trump has empowered you to come out of the shadows so you can more easily be identified.

Well, maybe we should just go out with a bang and let it happen. I mean before long there will not be any more men to populate the earth. We seem to be the problem according to the left and they are turning the youngsters of today into little girlie men (thanks Arnold) who testosterone levels will not support life. Lets all party with bwls until doomsday.
Oh yes, the right also has the market for testosterone cornered. I guess that's why I see all those low T commercials on Fox News.

I bet Obama has more testosterone than Trump. Bill Clinton probably does too. I bet Trump couldn't even change a tire or his own oil!

We're really sorry that women have outted your sexual predator behavior and your rapist tendencies. I know the world would be a better place if women could just be treated like sex dolls and mere objects instead of actual people. How dare they ask for respect!! I just hope none of you all have daughters because god only knows how you treat them or allow them to be treated by other men.

Oh yes, the right also has the market for testosterone cornered. I guess that's why I see all those low T commercials on Fox News.

I bet Obama has more testosterone than Trump. Bill Clinton probably does too. I bet Trump couldn't even change a tire or his own oil!

We're really sorry that women have outted your sexual predator behavior and your rapist tendencies. I know the world would be a better place if women could just be treated like sex dolls and mere objects instead of actual people. How dare they ask for respect!! I just hope none of you all have daughters because god only knows how you treat them or allow them to be treated by other men.
This reeks of stupidity because even dumb asses like yourself have to realize the level of perversion the left is known for in the past. It is the reason the left is pushing for their men to lower their testosterone levels and be castrated. You Vag heads are no longer needed in the liberal world unless you allow your wife/boyfriend/other to strap one on and you just take it. Apparently, you have.

Oh yes, the right also has the market for testosterone cornered. ..

29543071_2080515665499671_2742478401257517978_n.jpg

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK

Obummer gave up is balls the day he married Michelle. He is No-T. Fully explains why he was a wimp on foreign policy.

newsweak-obama-wimp-not-romney.png

Aww yes, Republicans show their bigotry when they say Obama was only elected for being black, like he was the first black person to run for office and blacks are so well thought of they automatically get the vote by just being on the ballot. Maybe go back through history and see how well black candidates have done. And of course he only got the white guilt vote. I mean of course right? Bigotry is so ingrained in Republicans they can't even see it.

Oh Republicans don't silence the opposing sides voice? Oh my god, where have you been? Republican states are only trying to pass laws to limit protests. They only pass restrictive voting laws to keep minorities and Democrats from voting. I mean no sooner had parts of the Voting Rights act been struck down that places like North Carolina decided to go back in time and pass racist voting restrictions. Sorry don't feel bad for racists and bigots not being treated like the wonderful people they are when trying to spew their hate on campuses.

Republicans also once again lying about gun control. I don't know how many times they are gonna keep fooling their constituents by saying Dems are coming for their guns. The 2nd amendment is not an absolute right, just like the other rights are not. They are ok with taking away gun rights from felons because they are disproportionately black and brown, but if it were mostly white people, you better believe that wouldn't happen. Can't even allow the mentally ill to not have guns.

Republicans have also shown that their narrative about just illegal immigrants is a ruse. They are against all immigrants. They just want white people to be able to come into the country. When you say you don't wanna be PC you all basically mean you wanna be able to spew your bigotry and racist speech when you're at the mall or in line at the store or wherever you are and hear someone speaking a language that isn't English or have a bit of an accent. At least finally Trump has empowered you to come out of the shadows so you can more easily be identified.

You’re a fool if you don’t think that Obama collected a huge majority of the black vote just for being black. And what’s racist about it? It’s a fact. People like yourself can’t stand facts so you call them racist, sexist, etc. And no shit if Obama had been around in 1963 he wouldn’t have won due to racism. But it was 2008 and 2012 and the only way to correct mistakes of the past is to over correct in the opposite direction, amirite? And of course there were whites that weren’t guilty that voted for him. Hell, I defended the clown his first four years until he went full retard. I’ve long said anyone that votes straight R or straight D without knowing anything about the candidate isn’t too smart or really doesn’t care as long as their team wins. And to you, anyone who isn’t about pushing the agenda of more color, more women is a racist bigot. God forbid the best man or woman get the job. God forbid it isn’t handed to someone based on nothing but race or gender.

Knowing you, you’re probably referring to such restrictions as a valid ID and being a citizen. Dems are trying to make valid IDs for illegals to use so they can vote. Illegals. People who aren’t even citizens of this country getting to vote. You know what’s really racist? You and your type thinking black people need you as a savior. Like they’re too dumb to find the DMV or too helpless to figure out how to use a voting machine. It’s pathetic.

Always a SJW issue huh? Last I checked a black male, age 18, with no criminal background could buy a rifle. But I’m probably wrong because racism. In a small way I hope you get what you want on gun control. Then on the day the next school shooter takes out people and had no legal way of obtaining the gun, I’d love to hear your thoughts.

No when I say PC, I mean I can state what most people are thinking without having to worry about feelings. If you’re a child molester, you’re a POS. You’re not sick and a victim. When you’re white and break the law, you should get what’s coming to you. Same if you’re black, yellow or green. When you encourage your 4 year old to be transsexual, you’re a moron. When you make nuke deals with terrorist countries, make every issue about race, and force people to buy insurance at ungodly rates, you’re the worst president ever. If I said any of that on a college campus they’d probably kick me out. But if I talked about killing every whitey I saw or talked about killing Trump and his whole family not a thing would happen. PC only goes one way. That’s it’s biggest problem.

PC causes people not to use common sense and try to make everything pretty. I mean you have places telling their police to ignore the surveillance cameras in the area because it’ll make you racist?! PC BS. You have idiot judges helping known illegal felons out the back door to avoid the law. PC BS. Newspapers can’t describe POC because it’s racist. PC BS. You hide behind PC BS like it’s some shield against differing opinions, and in a lot of cases a shield against facts. It’s a mixture of sad and crazy.

Trump's steel tariff already produces a big win with South Korea. Plus China says its ready to open its markets to avert a trade war.

"President Trump secured his first major trade deal on Monday as the United States and South Korea reached an agreement to renegotiate their trade pact, with Seoul agreeing to reduce its steel exports and open its market to American cars in exchange for an exemption from Mr. Trump’s global tariffs on steel and aluminum."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/26/business/south-korea-us-tariffs.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...g-in-bid-to-avert-u-s-trade-war-idUSKBN1H203A

Last edited:
What is the back story?

Just read about it.

She is a commercial bail bondsman in Oklahoma. The guy she kills is a "client" she posted a bond for, who she has heard was about to skip to Florida. She tricks him into coming to the office on the pretext of selling his car to her son, and when she tries to arrest him, he avoids her, attempts to climb through the back window of the office, and she shoots him in the back.

What is the back story?

Besides shooting him in the back as he was going out the window.

Dude was charged with 3 counts burglary and pot possession.
Was out on a $35,000 bond, this bail bondsman had him come in to revoke his bail and take him into the sheriff.
He decided to to flee out the window since the door was locked.

He decided to to flee out the window since the door was locked.

Some unanswered questions from the newspapers: (1) The prosecution only sought a Murder 1st Degree Instruction, with no "lesser included offenses" of Wanton Murder or Negligent Homicide, etc. [Why?] (2) Why didn't this lady have a non-lethal means of tackling the guy, like having a deputy present in the back room, or a tazer?

She initially reported he fought her over the gun, and the video makes pretty clear that there was no contact.

Reactions: Free_Salato_Blue
You can thank liberals for that one.

I’m no Republican but I’m pretty sure PC is liberal.

If that’s how you feel that’s your opinion. Fortunately I’m not PC and will ask the obvious. You think society and the fact someone would vote for Trump is a sign of how bad things are? What about the flip side to that?

What about the fact Obama was elected for just being a black man? What were the percentage of black people that voted in 2008 and 2012 versus 2016? Or the number of people who were guilty white folk who voted for him to ease their conscious?

How many women voted for Hillary just because she was a woman?

Republicans and democrats both vote for people based off poor logic like the above, but one side isn’t willing to pay illegals just to be here. One side isn’t about making everything a SJW issue, even when one isn’t there. One side doesn’t urge 5 year olds to change their gender before their brain/body develops. One side doesn’t wear vagina hats. One side doesn’t silence the opposing sides voice.

Republicans can suck big time. And a lot of them do. But liberals take the cake in the crazy, destroying foundations of society department.

So, your reasoning for Obama winning Presidency was because he was black, but that doesn't really hold up on inspection.

The word "democracy" stems from the Greek word "demos", which means "populous as a political unit". Our population can be subdivided into countless demos based on any applicable metric. African Americans are a demo and people tend to vote for people they identify with, which him being black would of course win favor with blacks. However, not one time in American history prior to Obama has a black man won Presidency. Exaggeration is evident.

And meanwhile he was a former head of The Harvard Law Review, a gifted orator, extremely smart and ran one of the best campaigns in US history.

If being black is why Obama was elected, Al Sharpton would've been elected far before him. And there were black candidates before Sharpton.

Even more, your argument would suggest that Ben Carsons would've won the general election if he passed primary, carrying a majority of black voters, which I guess you can believe if you want but isn't true.

If you take your shoe off, and sock partially off at any sort of public encounter, I'm not saying you deserve to be shot, but come on now.

Hence, I seldom wear socks, lest I'm dressed formally, or semi-formally.

I guess that means I'll catch it trying to crawl into the Ford in the front yard! [My Ford, and My front yard!]

Reactions: Mashburned
So, your reasoning for Obama winning Presidency was because he was black, but that doesn't really hold up on inspection.

The word "democracy" stems from the Greek word "demos", which means "populous as a political unit". Our population can be subdivided into countless demos based on any applicable metric. African Americans are a demo and people tend to vote for people they identify with, which him being black would of course win favor with blacks. However, not one time in American history prior to Obama has a black man won Presidency. Exaggeration is evident.

And meanwhile he was a former head of The Harvard Law Review, a gifted orator, extremely smart and ran one of the best campaigns in US history.

If being black is why Obama was elected, Al Sharpton would've been elected far before him. And there were black candidates before Sharpton.

Even more, your argument would suggest that Ben Carsons would've won the general election if he passed primary, carrying a majority of black voters, which I guess you can believe if you want but isn't true.

Al Sharpton is your defense?

Obama was treated with kid gloves, the media didn’t dare question him because they had labeled all those that did racist. The media’s sole purpose is to keep the Govt in check, question and them accountable. They failed horribly.
The fed reserve didn’t raise the rate for 8 years, it stayed practically zero, yet the moment Trump was elected they decided to start raising it? They had never gone that long before. Why is that do you think?

Reactions: JStaff2187
Hack - any idea why the prosecution only sought the upper count? Seems clearly not premeditated here, easy acquittal on murder 1. Murder 2 or manslaughter should have been a dunk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT