POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murder 2 or manslaughter should have been a dunk.

My guess is she got a "lay up," for being "in" the system.

yet the moment Trump was elected they decided to start raising it? They had never gone that long before. Why is that do you think?

I just finished a book on the Paulson/Bernakke/Geitner moves from '07 'till '11.

The move to a zero interest rate was obviously to stave off the worst of the Great Recession.

I suspect they are going up now, to prevent inflation, given the relatively strong numbers on job growth. The Congressional mandate is "to prevent inflation and promote employment," so it's a balancing act.

Didn't Trump appoint his own Fed Chief, or announce plans to do so?

caaa4.jpg

Reactions: screwduke1
Some unanswered questions from the newspapers: (1) The prosecution only sought a Murder 1st Degree Instruction, with no "lesser included offenses" of Wanton Murder or Negligent Homicide, etc. [Why?] (2) Why didn't this lady have a non-lethal means of tackling the guy, like having a deputy present in the back room, or a tazer?

She initially reported he fought her over the gun, and the video makes pretty clear that there was no contact.

The charges of Murder in 1st degree with no lesser charges is on the prosecution. Not sure why they can't let the jury decide whether to accept or rule for a lesser charge. She should have had had a sheriff deputy there to take custody. Wonder if there's so type of financial incentive for bondmen to take them in on their own.

It might surprise Trump . . . . he denies it.

A man denies having an affair? I'm shocked....

1) that wasn't the issue. The issue being was the average person surprised about these allegations. Of course not because he wasn't elected based on his moral turpitude.

2) the even bigger strawman is that it's the same as Clinton. Which is obviously false

My guess is she got a "lay up," for being "in" the system.

I just finished a book on the Paulson/Bernakke/Geitner moves from '07 'till '11.

The move to a zero interest rate was obviously to stave off the worst of the Great Recession.

I suspect they are going up now, to prevent inflation, given the relatively strong numbers on job growth. The Congressional mandate is "to prevent inflation and promote employment," so it's a balancing act.

Didn't Trump appoint his own Fed Chief, or announce plans to do so?

It went to zero because of the recession no doubt, but it then stayed there 8 years. It started going up immediately after Trumps election again.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
So, your reasoning for Obama winning Presidency was because he was black, but that doesn't really hold up on inspection.

The word "democracy" stems from the Greek word "demos", which means "populous as a political unit". Our population can be subdivided into countless demos based on any applicable metric. African Americans are a demo and people tend to vote for people they identify with, which him being black would of course win favor with blacks. However, not one time in American history prior to Obama has a black man won Presidency. Exaggeration is evident.

And meanwhile he was a former head of The Harvard Law Review, a gifted orator, extremely smart and ran one of the best campaigns in US history.

If being black is why Obama was elected, Al Sharpton would've been elected far before him. And there were black candidates before Sharpton.

Even more, your argument would suggest that Ben Carsons would've won the general election if he passed primary, carrying a majority of black voters, which I guess you can believe if you want but isn't true.

Let me rephrase that. I did word it poorly after rereading it. He didn’t win solely because he was black. But it helped. Go look at the blacks voting numbers any other year and then Obama. They are sky high for 2 elections. Now black people make up a much smaller percentage mind you. Point is racism is something everyone regardless of skin color can be.

Now that I’ve cleared that up, he was also running as Dem. Carson has that ugly R by his name. Dems have convinced masses of poor black people that they need them. Carson wouldn’t have fit the mold.

Anyhow, all I meant to point out is voters on both sides vote based on completely illogical reasoning. Who cares if you’re black, white, man, woman... shouldn’t the policies and direction the candidate wants to take the country be your reasons for voting them in?

2) the even bigger strawman is that it's the same as Clinton. Which is obviously false

OK, then he should just own it and go on.

Not sure why they can't let the jury decide whether to accept or rule for a lesser charge.

That's a good question. One the prosecutor should have to answer to.

Of the many comments on the youtube video of the killing someone had a good point: if the subject had been black, at least he would have had someone to march for him.

Lets all party with bwls until doomsday.

HELL YES. That's the spirit. Speaking of spirit...am I...even MORE of a liberal cuck after I burned a few American Spirits (yellow pack) while pounding Budweisers at our monthly party last Saturday? To be fair, I prefer Marlboro Special Blend Reds, but my wife's friend was handing out the Spirits. 800 people showed up - line around the damn building at 8:30 before we opened doors. Jesus, what a night.

Capped it off with a bowl of Gorilla Glue around 4:30 when I got back home. Got a quad of Dutch Treat recently and it's NOT doing the trick. Stuff reminds me of that "BC bud" we'd smoke in HS - looks and smells good, doesn't hit like you'd expect.

I guess I'm trying to prepare myself to be disappointed in the Amsterdam bud this summer. CALIFORNIA >>>> anywhere else.

"And there were these soft, beautiful towels..."

HELL YES. That's the spirit. Speaking of spirit...am I...even MORE of a liberal cuck after I burned a few American Spirits (yellow pack) while pounding Budweisers at our monthly party last Saturday? To be fair, I prefer Marlboro Special Blend Reds, but my wife's friend was handing out the Spirits. 800 people showed up - line around the damn building at 8:30 before we opened doors. Jesus, what a night.

Capped it off with a bowl of Gorilla Glue around 4:30 when I got back home. Got a quad of Dutch Treat recently and it's NOT doing the trick. Stuff reminds me of that "BC bud" we'd smoke in HS - looks and smells good, doesn't hit like you'd expect.

I guess I'm trying to prepare myself to be disappointed in the Amsterdam bud this summer. CALIFORNIA >>>> anywhere else.

"And there were these soft, beautiful towels..."

Oh, so you do drugs?

Reactions: qwesley
Well, I guess that would depend on whether you were trying to pass a bill or something. But the majority of people disagree with Trump is misleading. But, you knew that already.
Uh, no it isn’t. Check his approval rating. It’s the highest it’s been his whole term and it’s nowhere close to 50%.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/cnn-ryan-zinke-interior-department-diversity/

CNN In Full Meltdown Over Zinke Allegedly Favoring ‘Excellence’ Over ‘Diversity’

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke is taking heat for allegedly telling staffers he would focus on “excellence” and finding the “best people” to work at the department, not “diversity.”

Zinke’s lack of concern over “diversity” at the Interior Department angered some staffers, who rushed to tell CNN. The news network on Monday ran with the chyron: “Zinke angers many by saying it’s more important to find best people.”

Each time Zinke was asked about diversity, he would respond, “what’s important is having the right person for the right job,” or “I care about excellence, and I’m going to get the best people, and you’ll find we have the most diverse group anyone’s ever had,” sources told CNN.

Thinking someone is so inferior that they can’t lift themselves up, and the Govt is the only solution.
It doesn’t have anything to do with them being inferior. I can only speculate that you see it that way because you think they are. Minority groups need assistance because of the societal and economic disadvantages they’ve been placed in historically, not because they’re somehow less capable individuals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT