POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The majority of the country is embarrassed because they have a president who isn't a nice person. His twitter tirades that neither side condones being just one example. A majority also hates Hillary and that's why many were willing to vote for a shitty person, because at least he wasn't a corporatist business-as-usual establishment politician. This isn't some huge swing toward conservative politics, as JohnKBA pointed out Trump's politics have always been way more liberal than most of the republican party he infiltrated. His tariffs being a good example; it's traditionally a position so far left of center neither party endorses it. People on the right like him because he isn't Hillary, people on the left hate him cause he's an asshole that's the face of the country and they don't want anyone thinking they're associated with him. Neither side's reasons for their hate or adoration are political, they're social.

The hatred of Trump from the left is much more than the fact that he acts like an ass (he does). The biggest part of the hate is that his victory set the liberal agenda back by a decade or more. So much for using climate change as an excuse to raise taxes on everyone, goodbye to a liberal majority on the Supreme Court, no more bowing to dictators or sucking up to Islam, farewell to letting the U.S. tax code subsidize high tax states like CA, NY, IL and finally we are going to try to defend the southern border. Those things have enraged the left.

Last edited:
How many times has Stormy Daniels been paid for talking about or not talking about her one night stand with Trump?

That is why she slept with a man she says she was not attracted to and didn't want to sleep with 10 years ago.

She's milking it for all it's worth.

Stormy made it absolutely clear in the interview that she is not a victim, she knew going to Trump's room would probably lead to sex and that she hoped to profit from that sex in some way (getting an appearance on The Apprentice for example). She signed $130,000 the hush agreement (pretty great payday for one screw) but now doesn't want to live up to it because people will pay her +$1 million plus for the story. So all we have is a women trying to maximize her benefit from having sex with a 60 year old billionaire.

Last edited:
A tale as old as time.

So true.

170210202642-anna-nicole-smith-and-husband-j-howard-marshall.jpg

dd9dbb3cad1e76bcfb1020ec41f2b344

1398802157000-AP-Clippers-Sterling-Basketball.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The majority of the country is embarrassed because they have a president who isn't a nice person. His twitter tirades that neither side condones being just one example. A majority also hates Hillary and that's why many were willing to vote for a shitty person, because at least he wasn't a corporatist business-as-usual establishment politician. This isn't some huge swing toward conservative politics, as JohnKBA pointed out Trump's politics have always been way more liberal than most of the republican party he infiltrated. His tariffs being a good example; it's traditionally a position so far left of center neither party endorses it. People on the right like him because he isn't Hillary, people on the left hate him cause he's an asshole that's the face of the country and they don't want anyone thinking they're associated with him. Neither side's reasons for their hate or adoration are political, they're social.

Yep. Spot on. Hillary is female and a Democrat which is a sin in the eyes of religious Republicans. That's all they need to know. Can bullshit the rest.

Yep. Spot on. Hillary is female and a Democrat which is a sin in the eyes of religious Republicans. That's all they need to know. Can bullshit the rest.

Hilary is an invalid who can't stand up straight for more than 30 seconds or complete a paragraph without a coughing spell or seizure.

The fact you lunatic fringe losers voted for her and are proud of it is goddam embarrassing.

So you were so surprised when Bill got some spunk on a dress that the shock was too much for your heart? Trump spared you that surprise apparently. Gosh i'm happy for you.
** News Flash from the "Why They'd Rather Talk About Stormy Daniels" Department **

Bexar County Sheriff Office (San Antonio): Runaway local teen was abused with hot oil, broomsticks for refusing arranged marriage..

A 16-year-old Iraqi girl who went missing in January has been found, but her parents are now facing child abuse charges.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said Maarib Alhishmawi, who was found in mid-March, told Child Protective Services of abuse at the hands of her parents. She told authorities that her parents poured hot cooking oil on her and hit her with broomsticks when she objected to an arranged marriage.

"At least at one point she was choked almost to the point of unconsciousness," Salazar said. Adding that both parents took part in the abuse......

** We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming already in progress. **

Damned Amish.

That is a moronic statement. Republicans or even those you deem as religious republicans don't hate women. If you can't see that Hillary was a horrible candidate, then you are as delusional the ex-first lady herself.

So you were so surprised when Bill got some spunk on a dress that the shock was too much for your heart? Trump spared you that surprise apparently. Gosh i'm happy for you.

I wasn't surprised. He was a known rapist from his Arkansas days. But as stated before, they never told the truth in their life. Denying all the way.

I was surprised he was dumb enough to do it in the oval, with an employee, and lie about it under oath.

Good time to remind folks the above is what got Bill impeached. It wasn't the act. It was lying under oath. I saw several on social media trying to make stormy story more important by equating it to Monica. It isn't even close to the same issue.

Hilary is an invalid who can't stand up straight for more than 30 seconds or complete a paragraph without a coughing spell or seizure.

The fact you lunatic fringe losers voted for her and are proud of it is goddam embarrassing.

The fact you support Donald Trump, who once claimed Obama isn't a US born citizen, while you are calling people fringe voters says a lot.

I mean the scary thing is that you aren't fringe because there are other voters like you. It's another reason our democracy is doomed.

People like you are responsible for the demise too. In our PC society we aren't supposed to tell you that directly though.

That is a moronic statement. Republicans or even those you deem as religious republicans don't hate women. If you can't see that Hillary was a horrible candidate, then you are as delusional the ex-first lady herself.

Yeah take the fact she's female out of it and you have a person with 30 years experience and Ivy League education vs a guy who we knew then and know now is one of the most inept political leaders and US history. It's a close one!

Reactions: santamaria78
The fact you support Donald Trump, who once claimed Obama isn't a US born citizen and you are calling people fringe voters says a lot.

I mean the scary thing is that you aren't fringe because there are other voters like you. It's another reason our democracy is doomed.

People like you are responsible for the demise too. In our PC society we aren't supposed to tell you that directly though.

I didn't vote for Trump, dildo.

But yeah, I support him since he's the President of the United States, convinced Congress to cut my taxes and seems to put America first above foreign countries and invaders. (muuuuuh Russiaaa!!!!)

This spending bill is a step in the wrong direction.

A coked up whore claiming she banged him has no bearing positively or negatively.

Hilary Clinton did not have one single redeeming quality.

Reactions: santamaria78
I didn't vote for Trump, dildo.

But yeah, I support him since he's the President of the United States, convinced Congress to cut my taxes and seems to put America first above foreign countries and invaders. (muuuuuh Russiaaa!!!!)

This spending bill is a step in the wrong direction.

A coked up whore claiming she banged him has no bearing positively or negatively.

Hilary Clinton did not have one single redeeming quality.

Next you're going to claim to be a libertarian I bet.

While supporting tariffs, expansive military, an administration hostile to marijuana legalization, and who markets himself as anything but socially liberal.

Yeah take the fact she's female out of it and you have a person with 30 years experience and Ivy League education vs a guy who we knew then and know now is one of the most inept political leaders and US history. It's a close one!
Is this the reasoning for her 2008 loss? Dems hate females...vote against Hillary and for an inexperienced BO and then shit all over Palin (her lack of intelligence - I suppose bc she is female, correct bking?), her daughter (bc female...correct?)

LOL

You people are so stupid.

If you took the fact that Hilary was a female out of it, she never would have been married to Bill, and thus never placed in the positions she was placed to continue making money selling Bill's influence for the Clinton family.

30 years experience at what? Covering up her husbands affairs, trying to destroy the "nuts and sluts", lining her own pockets with millions by selling influence at the State Department via the Clinton Foundation and breaking the law with her private server putting U.S. secrets at risk. She was an awful candidate that never connected to the working class, acted like she was above the law and felt the Presidency was owed to her.

Last edited:
Next you're going to claim to be a libertarian I bet.

While supporting tariffs, expansive military, an administration hostile to marijuana legalization, and who markets himself as anything but socially liberal.

You can search this thread for my views on all of that, idiot.

Tariffs are the only thing I don't think I've opined on. Generally, I'm free trade. I haven't had a chance to look into the details of the new tariffs as I've been working 90 hours a week and only come here to blow off steam. I don't trust a single person who says anything about the tariffs as everyone is biased.

The fact you support Donald Trump, who once claimed Obama isn't a US born citizen, while you are calling people fringe voters says a lot.

You can thank liberals for that one.

I’m no Republican but I’m pretty sure PC is liberal.

If that’s how you feel that’s your opinion. Fortunately I’m not PC and will ask the obvious. You think society and the fact someone would vote for Trump is a sign of how bad things are? What about the flip side to that?

What about the fact Obama was elected for just being a black man? What were the percentage of black people that voted in 2008 and 2012 versus 2016? Or the number of people who were guilty white folk who voted for him to ease their conscious?

How many women voted for Hillary just because she was a woman?

Republicans and democrats both vote for people based off poor logic like the above, but one side isn’t willing to pay illegals just to be here. One side isn’t about making everything a SJW issue, even when one isn’t there. One side doesn’t urge 5 year olds to change their gender before their brain/body develops. One side doesn’t wear vagina hats. One side doesn’t silence the opposing sides voice.

Republicans can suck big time. And a lot of them do. But liberals take the cake in the crazy, destroying foundations of society department.

Last edited:

lol

right, you liberal idiots are a riot. oh by the way, his own brother says he wasnt born in the US.. whats that say about him???

we have a problem in this country. teen suicide is up 20% .. teen clinical depression is up 40%.. and the problem is half the "adults" cant even function in life without getting triggered on a daily basis... you wonder why kids shoot up the school?? well, get on facebook and watch a bunch of liberals literally lose their shit over a koi fish.

LOL these people didn't even get the memo that it's "climate change". "Global warming" is Oldspeak.

"People are pushing into those frontiers," said Bob Scholes of the University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa, a co-author of the paper.

"One of the consequences of global warming is that we are moving agriculture into areas" such as the icy, subarctic Boreal region, he told AFP.

Also, I just noticed that "scientist" is from South Africa. I think their problem with actually farming land and producing food will be going away soon.

Land Decay?

Mother****er.

Acid rain.

Ozone depletion.

Global cooling.

Global warming.

Climate change.

When your boogie man hits critical mass and doesn’t force revolution you have to reinvent yourself.

The communist have an endless supply of boogie men.

Here's the thing about that. We can debate politics and call each other morons on the internet all day long. That's all fun and games.

Pertaining to the environment, we have a real problem that's only going to get worse. I'm not saying that with any agenda other than the agenda than self preservation.

In an ideal world, we can figure out solutions before an extinction level event. Nothing is written in stone. But just looking at probability the long term survival of humanity is at risk unless we start getting real.

Here's the thing about that. We can debate politics and call each other morons on the internet all day long. That's all fun and games.

Pertaining to the environment, we have a real problem that's only going to get worse. I'm not saying that with any agenda other than the agenda than self preservation.

In an ideal world, we can figure out solutions before an extinction level event. Nothing is written in stone. But just looking at probability the long term survival of humanity is at risk unless we start getting real.
Better start posting on the Chinese and Indian sports message boards.

Look guys... I'm just pointing out the facts. If you disagree with these facts let's debate.

Dinosaurs had this planet for 66 million years. Modern humans have existed for 200,000. In the last 200 years, humans have triggered one of the biggest mass extinctions in the history of our planet. And that's a long long time.

This earth has been frozen over, a ball of fire, been destroyed by asteroids and been thrown into climate change by volcanoes since it has existed. According to fossil records these events caused mass extinctions of millions of species.

And right now, while we are alive, we are living through another.

Nothing I'm saying is inspired by politics. But my point is, if humanity can't come to grasp with the realities we are facing, these things your are fighting for won't matter because we will be struggling to survive at all.

Look guys... I'm just pointing out the facts. If you disagree with these facts let's debate.

Dinosaurs had this planet for 66 million years. Modern humans have existed for 200,000. In the last 200 years, humans have triggered one of the biggest mass extinctions in the history of our planet. And that's a long long time.

This earth has been frozen over, a ball of fire, been destroyed by asteroids and been thrown into climate change by volcanoes since it has existed. According to fossil records these events caused mass extinctions of millions of species.

And right now, while we are alive, we are living through another.

Nothing I'm saying is inspired by politics. But my point is, if humanity can't come to grasp with the realities we are facing, these things your are fighting for won't matter because we will be struggling to survive at all.

And again, if anything I'm saying is incorrect, please point that out.

The thing about this David Hogg feller is...I watched that interview posted here where this hipster couple asked him specifically what he would do about guns, and he said:

1. tax gun purchases 10-20% (think he said 20% idk)
2. Raise buying age to 21
3. Make a database that ensured crazies like Nick Cruz couldn't get a gun

OK...so he's farrrrr from the liberal meme of BAN GUNS!!!! Hell, he is far from gun laws that are in place right now in some more liberal states that do tax guns, outright ban handguns, ban high capacity magazines, etc etc etc.

What he wants is already in place, especially his 3rd point, which he said was the most important, he just wants to keep crazies away from guns. I just don't know how you fix human error. I'm also not sure that the local police who responded to Nicholas Cruz 40 times can be called "human error".

He's just an attention grabbing whore who doesn't even believe what he's marching for, basically. I'm not sure many of those people a) know what they're really marching for or b) truly believe in it.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT