• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Following? He created the method.

DWSQC3mVMAA-oUq.jpg

All the things on that chart with major increases are expenses government pays all or part for an individual.

Likely means either the seller, buyer, or both are abusing these programs.

GOP overtakes lead on generic ballot for the first time and, according to the poll, it's largely due to growing support for the tax cuts.

Like we said here before, that issue will be the turning point. People SEE more money in their check no matter what Dems say.

For that reason, .I always thought that an odd position to take.

I would have went with "invent/create" rather than "prove" to really drive home the point.

Next up, he needs to tweet something along the lines of the Russian Trolls weren't supporting him, but were trying to sow distrust and division between Americans. America should stick it to the Russians and the fake news MSM by uniting and celebrating the good that's been done in the past year.
Good take there Bill.

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Official Bruce Ohr Hid Wife’s Fusion GPS Payments From Ethics Officials

Bruce Ohr, the Department of Justice official who brought opposition research on President Donald Trump to the FBI, did not disclose that Fusion GPS, which performed that research at the Democratic National Committee’s behest, was paying his wife, and did not obtain a conflict of interest waiver from his superiors at the Justice Department, documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation show.

The omission may explain why Ohr was demoted from his post as associate deputy attorney general after the relationship between Fusion GPS and his wife emerged and Fusion founder Glenn Simpson acknowledged meeting with Ohr. Willfully falsifying government ethics forms can carry a penalty of jail time, if convicted.

Reactions: ymmot31
Kind of reminds me of Bush after 9/11 when he told me that the muslims hated my freedom and that's why they attacked me. So, in order to combat them he was going to furnish me free of charge a "Patriot Act" to take away my constitutional protections and freedoms.

We are so lucky to live in a country where the government puts the freedom of the people above its own desire for power.

Why are the Comey memos secret?

"I have read the memos," Gowdy said. "They would be defense Exhibit A in an obstruction of justice case — not prosecution exhibit A, defense Exhibit A. If Comey felt obstructed, he did a masterful job of keeping it out of the memos. If they were really helpful for the Democrats, they would have been leaked a long time ago."
Gowdy has seen too much. Probably the real reason he is leaving congress.

I turned on ESPN this morning. I learned I was against Bubba Wallace because I don't want AA drivers in NASCAR. I don't even watch NASCAR. Yet, somehow I have kept this guy out and am rooting against him.

I apologize Bubba. Good luck.

Reminds me of the time I asked a co-worker if he wanted to go to the track. His response was "horse racing is for you white folks." I am not sure which of us was racist. I know the 10 to 20 percent of the crowd at the track that were black must have not gotten the memo.

It makes perfect sense why they’ve tried so hard to push this narrative and shape it into something negative the entire way. 98% of these congressional members, senators, government officials, etc. don’t give two craps about you, me or voters in general after Election Day. They care about themselves.

Had Hillary won like they wanted, none of this would have came to light. It would have never seen the light of day. Like past years, a foreign power would have tried to interfere with our election and we’d never heard a word about it. Then Hillary and her cabinet and media would have went on destroying America without a hitch.

Trump winning undone that. And the last thing they are going to do is admit what actually happened, because if they did that a lot of them would be in jail and their dream of America being another France would die with it.

Russian influence is all they have left. And no one will be able to make them let go of it. Not even with a crowbar from their cold, dead hands.

I turned on ESPN this morning. I learned I was against Bubba Wallace because I don't want AA drivers in NASCAR. I don't even watch NASCAR. Yet, somehow I have kept this guy out and am rooting against him.

I apologize Bubba. Good luck.

Reminds me of the time I asked a co-worker if he wanted to go to the track. His response was "horse racing is for you white folks." I am not sure which of us was racist. I know the 10 to 20 percent of the crowd at the track that were black must have not gotten the memo.
Guess NASCAR needs to make sure Bubba wins today to make it all right. If a another driver gets in a wreck and takes Bubba out is that driver a racist? What horseshat from ESPN.

Last edited:
4 Chicago Blackhawks fans ejected after throwing racist taunts at Devante Smith-Pelly

The Washington Capitals forward was subjected to “basketball” chants while in the penalty box.

Four Chicago Blackhawks fans were thrown out of a game on Saturday evening after it was discovered that they had been chanting racist remarks toward Washington Capitals forward Devante Smith-Pelly. The incident occurred in Chicago in the third period during Smith-Pelly’s five-minute major for fighting.

The fans, who were sitting next to the penalty box, reportedly chanted “basketball” to Smith-Pelly, who is one of a handful of black players currently playing in the NHL. The chant implied that Smith-Pelly, as a black man, was not suited to play the sport of hockey, and he instead should play basketball:

Reactions: santamaria78
This idiocy always leaves me shaking my head. Do you think we will get rid of the constitution because you’re going to virtue signal and walk out of your job? Get bent. These dumb marches do nothing but let people virtue signal and give the media something to plaster before moving on to the next thing five minutes later.

Two weeks from now, no one will be talking about this just like what happens after every incident. Remember that terrorist attack on Halloween? How about Vegas? How about the Tennessee or Texas church shooting? We keep doing this song and dance and none of us will ever give in to your gun grabs no matter how desperate you are for communism.

We won’t temember this one because we will be talking about the next one.

Thoughts and prayers though. Solid plan.

"We should have called them out much earlier," Schiff said, referring to Russia's cyber campaign during the presidential campaign. "While I respect the motive in terms of the Obama administration, they didn't want to be seen as meddling, the American people had a right to know what was going on and could be trusted to do the right thing with it. And they should have defended being more public and aggressive at the time, at least in my view."

We won’t temember this one because we will be talking about the next one.

Thoughts and prayers though. Solid plan.

There was a “plan” in place to stop this one, and every other one. It didn’t work, and neither will the next plan whatever that is.

People are the problem, you aren’t going to take guns away from law abiding citizens in the US.

The AR-15 doesn’t make anyone do anything they don’t want to do.

"We should have called them out much earlier," Schiff said, referring to Russia's cyber campaign during the presidential campaign. "While I respect the motive in terms of the Obama administration, they didn't want to be seen as meddling, the American people had a right to know what was going on and could be trusted to do the right thing with it. And they should have defended being more public and aggressive at the time, at least in my view."

Apparently Donald decided today he was bringing his trolling A game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT