POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This idiocy always leaves me shaking my head. Do you think we will get rid of the constitution because you’re going to virtue signal and walk out of your job? Get bent. These dumb marches do nothing but let people virtue signal and give the media something to plaster before moving on to the next thing five minutes later.

Two weeks from now, no one will be talking about this just like what happens after every incident. Remember that terrorist attack on Halloween? How about Vegas? How about the Tennessee or Texas church shooting? We keep doing this song and dance and none of us will ever give in to your gun grabs no matter how desperate you are for communism.

Reactions: IdaCat
Can’t be replayed enough

Dammit Castle, you have much to teach, your newfound love for brevity is a disgrace. You write long informative posts or by God you abandon posting at all. Either write your book you were talking about (which we will all buy) or write 500 word posts twice daily. We all have a role to play here, you are long winded but super informative guy, if you insist on writing short messages I will have no other choice than put you on ignore.

Dammit Castle, you have much to teach, your newfound love for brevity is a disgrace. You write long informative posts or by God you abandon posting at all. Either write your book you were talking about (which we will all buy) or write 500 word posts twice daily. We all have a role to play here, you are long winded but super informative guy, if you insist on writing short messages I will have no other choice than put you on ignore.

That might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me you shameless hissy-flirrt

That might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me you shameless hissy-flirrt

And honestly- while I KNOW I have the material and concepts/method for a book.... the jury is still out o whether not not I can see it thru in anywhere CLOSE to my first and second estimate for final draft...

I’ve never really done this before

And sometimes- it’s just depressing reading - you know?

I'll tell you what... I've been paying in to NRA for years... nearly my entire adult life... even when they beg for more before the first check is cashed. You ought to see my special gift belt-buckle collection. Make a safe miner jealous.

Not one ****ing day of training. None. I'm outraged.

The Trump-Russia collusion narrative is dead

But the left will continue to argue that Russia handed the presidency to Donald Trump. Expect them to claim this is proven by two things: the sophistication of the election interference effort; and the allegation that the accused Russians promoted the Trump campaign and worked to disparage Hillary Clinton.

Don’t be fooled. The indictment says the Russian election interference effort started in 2014. It says that the Russians staged rallies for and against Trump after the election and also promoted the Bernie Sanders campaign.

These facts strongly indicate this was a Russian campaign to sow confusion in the United States.

More coincidences. If you're keeping score at home, that's at least the 3rd chopper to go down carrying important folks in the last month. (West Hollywood, Grand Canyon)

Keep you eyes shut and ears covered.

DWSQC3mVMAA-oUq.jpg

Somebody in this thread asked for this exact tweet...

I would have went with "invent/create" rather than "prove" to really drive home the point.

Next up, he needs to tweet something along the lines of the Russian Trolls weren't supporting him, but were trying to sow distrust and division between Americans. America should stick it to the Russians and the fake news MSM by uniting and celebrating the good that's been done in the past year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT