POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If their taxpayer funding is cut off we'll see who they have been all along. I used to watch PBS a lot, especially the Nightly News. I thought they were relatively unbiased but they jumped the rails during the presidential election, I have not watched PBS in nearly two years.
PBS became more radicalized during the GW Bush administration. His win adversely affected that mob over there.

27867383_1893625527348249_7023650878323960274_n.jpg

Susan rice emails herself last day in office to say everything was done by the book haha

I like Obama's crazy ass, ghey flower portrait. It's a perfect historic depiction of the POS and his failed presidency. Future generations will laugh at the MFer.

He should hang a copy in the entryway of his Chicago African mud hut presidential "library". Worst. President. Ever.
Reposting for truth

Trump allegedly called third world countries “shitholes” Media OUTRAGED. “Trump is a racist!”

Obama gets black gay activist who does paintings of blacks decapitating white women.

Media “Meh. Nothing to see here.”

Think Progress [laughing]

“What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March, and then a completed background investigation in late July,” Wray said. “Soon thereafter we received requests for follow-up inquiry, and we did the follow-up and provided that information in November, and then we administratively closed the file in January, and then earlier this month we received some additional information and we passed that on as well.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT