POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not even a hit anymore, now its the WH committing suicide because every aide has a different story and now the FBI has blown up all those stories. Of course no cares about porter and his wives, no1 in dc has morals. Some do care about how incompetent Trump is at hiring people. He has lost over a third of his people in 1 year, His turnover is YUGE!

I don't care about any of that. Obama had plenty of A-holes in his admin. too. I care about my tax cut, our exceptional new supreme court justice, pulling out of a lopsided global warming deal, rescinding job-killing Obama regulations, Keystone Pipeline/American Oil development, defeating Isis, making our NATO partners pay their fair share, the end of the Obamacare mandate, +3% GDP growth, etc. etc.

No. Look up the word exactly. There's a huge difference in "should be indicted" compared to "about to get indicted".

Notice you said "if the AG takes it forward"? That's because, as of now, he's not "about to get indicted".

Like I said, do you purposely misrepresent everything?

That's a lie. Your misinformed interpretation. The FBI clearly said they were still sending additional information in February. That's this month for the slow. Also, the WH personel security office was still conducting its investigation at the time of Porter's resignation. Nothing was closed.

they sent the first report in March 17. than another in July 17 and closed the case. the WH asked for more so they started it back up, gave them an answer in Nov 17 and closed it again in Jan 18. Sometime this month they sent the WH some more info, prob along the lines of "hey stop trying to keep this POS on staff". So the WH knew a long time ago and and just really really wanted to keep him employed and kept dragging it out. Turn on Fox News, they are dogging Trump pretty good for the lying. Kelly was butt buddies with Porter and Trump liked the work he was doing so they ignored the wife beating, just admit it and move on.

None of that changes the facts. You're trying to make assumptions, guessing at what the FBI was saying and imply that the WH knew, was trying to cover it up and are know lying.

Bottom line, Porter hadn't been denied a security clearance. The FBI was still sending additional information in February. The WH personel security office's investigation was still ongoing at the time of Porter's resignation.

So, if the FBI was still sending additional information in February, then how can anyone say what the WH did or didn't know? Also, If the WH was covering it up, then why were they still investigating the matter, and seeking additional information from the FBI in February?

Last time. Do you purposely misrepresent everything?

Yes, the WH was made aware of the accusations a long time ago. Accusations are exactly that. They're not proof of anything. People have a right to due process, regardless. That's why there was an ongoing investigation by the WH personel security office.

The WH's investigation didn't turn up the photos until February. Then, once credible evidence emerged from the investigation that corroborated the accusations, Porter's resignation was promptly accepted. Isn't that exactly how it's suppose to work?

hnrv0edke1g01.png

None of that changes the facts. You're trying to make assumptions, guessing at what the FBI was saying and imply that the WH knew, was trying to cover it up and are know lying.

Bottom line, Porter hadn't been denied a security clearance. The FBI was still sending additional information in February. The WH personel security office's investigation was still ongoing at the time of Porter's resignation.

So, if the FBI was still sending additional information in February, then how can anyone say what the WH did or didn't know? Also, If the WH was covering it up, then why were they still investigating the matter, and seeking additional information from the FBI in February?

Last time. Do you purposely misrepresent everything?
keep burying that head deep up Trumps ass

Actually he's not..he realizes how wasteful the government is and he's usually right about it...dems want the government to run everything and make ppl completely dependant on hovt and R's spend too much themselves
there's a big difference between realizing waste and actually doing something about it. Rand is like Cruz, always making stupid grandstands and accomplishing nothing because nobody likes them. Congress is just a big high school and to do anything you have to be in one of the cliques.

Entitlements are the biggest reason we are 20 trillion in debt.

Yes military spending is high, and I guess you could have a valid argument about it being too high, but 99% of the blame goes to entitlement spending, IMO.

The US is in massive debt because of entitlements, the big mistake of fighting in the Middle East, and plain old fraud and abuse. None of us will EVER see the debt get paid down. The government is too addicted to spending and a large portion of the population are too reliant on the entitlements. We are at the point of no return.

The US is in massive debt because of entitlements, the big mistake of fighting in the Middle East, and plain old fraud and abuse. None of us will EVER see the debt get paid down. The government is too addicted to spending and a large portion of the population are too reliant on the entitlements. We are at the point of no return.

Cut off the titty to Medicaid. Even the disabled can work a computer.

Only few cases need govt welfare.

I asked days ago, but don't think anyone knows. Can anyone tell me who Porter is and what he does?

Never heard of him before this.

Platinum is on a roll today. Guy is a 1 person echo chamber. He's "all woke".

I hope he isn't Z. That would crush me.

He's that college kid that used to post here under a different name. Has to be.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Porter ran the WH with Kelly. he was in charge of anything that was put in front of Trump and made his schedule. He wrote half of trumps inauguration speech. Pretty important guy.

Congress may not even have to touch DACA. Another judge ruled that "The question before the court is thus not whether defendants could end the DACA program, but whether they offered legally adequate reasons for doing so. Based on its review of the record before it, the court concludes that defendants have not done so."
so its going to be up to SCOTUS to rule on it or daca prob wont go away anytime soon

I asked days ago, but don't think anyone knows. Can anyone tell me who Porter is and what he does?

Never heard of him before this.

He's that college kid that used to post here under a different name. Has to be.

Hahaha which smarmy, narcissistic, liberal college kid? I know Windy was a class A welfare pimp.

Look up DAPA. It was ruled unconstitutional. DACA will suffer the same fate. Regardless of what some left wing activist judge says, the Executive Branch cannot create new law, nor do they have the authority to grant amnesty. That boy really dumb.

Porter ran the WH with Kelly. he was in charge of anything that was put in front of Trump and made his schedule. He wrote half of trumps inauguration speech. Pretty important guy.

I guess. Obviously I keep up with politics daily and I never heard of him till someone dug up the fact he had a transgression years ago.

If he was so important, his name would be familiar well before now. As another poster said, this is an attempt to sow diackrd and get rid of Kelly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT