• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This guy is running the times.

bagdad-bob.gif

iHdFg3

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The left better stop this violent bullshit. They really don't know what they're getting themselves into if they keep it up.

So dumb. I think Don Jr is probably too coked out to be affected by any mysterious substance, but there is no good reason to put anyone in harms way. Whoever sent that is mentally disturbed. It also gives large groups of people a bad name - 99% of people don’t give enough of a damn about politics to even think of doing something like this. The 1% make everyone else look bad.

Herman Cain says Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body.

.....“I don’t think Donald Trump has a racist bone in his body. And you can quote me on that,” Cain told Yahoo News. “I have known him for many years. I have talked to people who work directly for him. The man is a businessman. How could he be a racist? His daughter married a person whose religious belief is Jewish. Good! He doesn’t go around making statements that are racist in nature. No, he says things where some people out there — especially people who don’t like him — try to spin it as being racist.”....

Begin exploding heads video in 5... 4... 3....

Lol oh ok.

I guess what they mean is "it isn't supposed to look like them. It's supposed to be how they wish to be portrayed".

So it's basically the transgender bathroom version of a portrait.

Was there ever a more Obama moment in all of history?
Yeah, if I was given that much artistic freedom for interpretation, I'd def have featured muh package a bit more prominently.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Herman Cain says Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body.

.....“I don’t think Donald Trump has a racist bone in his body. And you can quote me on that,” Cain told Yahoo News. “I have known him for many years. I have talked to people who work directly for him. The man is a businessman. How could he be a racist? His daughter married a person whose religious belief is Jewish. Good! He doesn’t go around making statements that are racist in nature. No, he says things where some people out there — especially people who don’t like him — try to spin it as being racist.”....

Begin exploding heads video in 5... 4... 3....

"First of all, I'm the least racist person you've ever met. Believe me."

Take it straight from the horse's mouth. Least racist person....ever! Still cracks me up that he feels the need to speak in such hyperbole about absolutely everything.

I will say....NPR has some amazing podcasts. I'm not a podcast guy for the most part, but it definitely helps pass the time on a long drive. Heard an unreal storytelling one (war stories) on the way to Memphis last month. Pretty sure it was NPR.

Wait...are people actually offended by simple stuff like public TV and radio? PBS and NPR funding getting eliminated is a drop in the bucket. Petty as hell, IMO. And this is coming from someone who doesn't watch TV and only listens to sports talk radio in the car.

I will say....NPR has some amazing podcasts. I'm not a podcast guy for the most part, but it definitely helps pass the time on a long drive. Heard an unreal storytelling one (war stories) on the way to Memphis last month. Pretty sure it was NPR.

Wait...are people actually offended by simple stuff like public TV and radio? PBS and NPR funding getting eliminated is a drop in the bucket. Petty as hell, IMO. And this is coming from someone who doesn't watch TV and only listens to sports talk radio in the car.
NPR and PBS are tools for the left funded by the taxpayer. I don't want my taxes going there.

NPR and PBS are tools for the left funded by the taxpayer. I don't want my taxes going there.

"Tools?" Like they're trying to brainwash the general public into voting Democrat after listening to interviews with vibraphone players and watching obscure Asian dance routines at 1:00 AM?

Love our military but we could VERY easily keep funding these programs considering their budget. A source that gives Americans insight into a variety of things they normally wouldn't encounter? I find that interesting, not threatening.

There is no reason why they should be funded by taxpayers. None at all.

Considering how funding for the arts has always been shitty, I tend to agree with this. However, the ballooning military budget makes me feel like this is an unnecessary, petty shot toward the media. PBS and NPR have aired fantastic stuff. The show they did from the Kennedy Center last week - Nas performing the entirety of Illmatic with an orchestra - that is pure American brilliance that needs to be documented and seen by all.

Trump is to blame for the flu, yall.

The production methods for generating the annual flu shot changed about 3 years ago
(new methods used army worms and featured side effects that previous versions didn't .... the only benefit was quicker turn around time to put the vaccine to market)

This year many people got a shot that mutated before it left the incubation period
(National Geo reported this already)

More insanity coming on that front ('universal flu shots' etc etc)

You really SHOULD avoid the damn flu shot this year if you haven't already

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT