POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By Republicans’ tally, more than 250 businesses have doled out some $3 billion worth of bonuses so far. Since Trump signed the tax bill into law on Dec. 22, companies have announced $88 billion worth of stock buybacks to shareholders.
Oh boy, hope the middle class basks in all those riches. 3 million Americans have gotten about $1000 each. While 2000 or so corporations have sent 100billion to executive bonuses & shareholder payouts. So the 99% shared 3billion and The 1% got 100billion. Sounds about what usually happens. MAGA!
This might be your dumbest post yet. Even dumber than you saying J Edgar Hoover was President.

Looked at my pay statement for next week and it has about $45.00 more dollars in it than normal. I get paid twice a month so, $90.00 more a month. I will take it. That will buy a lot of crumbs.

Since I'm an ind. contractor and have a LLC, i will be able to deduct 20% off the top before i start writing off my deductions.

I effing hit the lottery on that one.

Looked at my pay statement for next week and it has about $45.00 more dollars in it than normal. I get paid twice a month so, $90.00 more a month. I will take it. That will buy a lot of crumbs.

I get about $130 more a month and am simply incapable of seeing how anyone could spin that as a negative....Completely baffled. If the guy down the street makes a M a year and gets back $50 K, I'm happy for him. If his benefit is proportionate to mine, that's fair. It must be a terrible life to be one of those whose happiness is negatively impacted when other people prosper.

Since I'm an ind. contractor and have a LLC...
Just sitting here making my garden seed list, look up and read your post...
Creepy.
20180210_075523.jpg

Reactions: Willy4UK

Yep. And no matter if some politician tells you it won't help you, you KNOW they're lying.

Americans can see the proof in their paycheck. I really think that exposed lie will turn the tide of perception

The rats are starting to scurry. One of the players involved has broken silence, writing an op-ed, trying to get out in front of it all and distance himself. They know it is upon them.

I get about $130 more a month and am simply incapable of seeing how anyone could spin that as a negative....Completely baffled. If the guy down the street makes a M a year and gets back $50 K, I'm happy for him. If his benefit is proportionate to mine, that's fair. It must be a terrible life to be one of those whose happiness is negatively impacted when other people prosper.
My wife makes more money than me and is getting about $100 dollars more back a month. Her company lost the contract it had at FT. Sill recently and she was picked up by the new company for the same amount of money. However, their dental plan cost about $35.00 more a month so, it equates to about $65.00 dollars more month. So, the end result is $155.00 more a month to save for the household. MAGA!

My wife makes more money than me and is getting about $100 dollars more back a month. Her company lost the contract it had at FT. Sill recently and she was picked up by the new company for the same amount of money. However, their dental plan cost about $35.00 more a month so, it equates to about $65.00 dollars more month. So, the end result is $155.00 more a month to save for the household. MAGA!

Have fun buying crumbs at the grocery store with that money, Warrior.

Sarcasm aside, $1900 a year is a substantial sum of money for most people. For me, that would almost cover my auto insurance and LexServ bills for the year, or it would fund a couple weeks of my coke habit.

Just like how that first memo had sooo much "national security" in it. The Intel agencies are just overly protective of anything they touch. They take a shit and say it can't be released in the interest of national security. This flip flopping back and forth over the fbi & doj is entertaining but sad. Last 8 years it was all law & order, dont you dare talk bad about the fbi. Then till yesterday the GOP talking point was the fbi can't be trusted and we need full transparency. 1 day later it's all, oh uhhhmmm, national security. Now we're back to gotta protect all those dirty secrets.

It's doesn't really even matter anymore. The nunes shit was a complete flop. If you walked around and asked voters what the memo was about, you couldn't get more than 25% that had any clue. This is all in the weeds shit that only the political nerds pay any attention to.

Now everyone is to busy watching rocket boys sister make a joke of Pence. His dumbass couldn't shake her hand or, GASP, stand up and clap at the freaking olympics. The one place its almost impossible to **** up the politics and holy boy Pence does it. God probably forbid him from getting to close to an infadel woman. So now Moon is going to go visit north korea for talks.
I didn't read all of that, but the first paragraph could have been much shorter, maybe something like "I have no idea what's going on".

When I read your posts from now on I'm going to read them in Towelies voice.

images

Have fun buying crumbs at the grocery store with that money, Warrior.

Sarcasm aside, $1900 a year is a substantial sum of money for most people. For me, that would almost cover my auto insurance and LexServ bills for the year, or it would fund a couple weeks of my coke habit.
Nancy Pelosis crumbs comment is so out of touch. To a probable billionaire in Pelosi, 1-3000 dollars probably are crumbs to her. But to the average working man, and family, you can do a shit ton of stuff with an extra few grand.

Well that'll launch a firestorm for sure. Hopefully it's intentional and meant to distract from something else. Because this is about to get ALLLLLL the attention.

Personally I'd much rather him not tweet this. Takes focus off some important issues. And refuels the metoo witchhunt when it was dying out.
I'm guessing he tweeted it out because of the recent accusations being tossed around at people in the WH. Probably felt like he needed to say something. Hes right though.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I can’t tell you how many women I’ve known who totally fabricated BS in divorce proceedings. They will say anything. I have an older half brother. His mom was a nightmare. I remember her taking my parents to court to try and get full custody. It wasn’t enough that my dad only got him two weekends out of the month, she wanted to hurt him even further.

My dad never drank, never smoked, never had alcohol or anything in our house. She told the judge that my parents would smoke and get drunk in front of my brother. Just a total lie in every way. Now women like to claim violence and assault and they get automatically believed.

It’s disgusting.

Women are crazy.

Senior year prom .. I went with one of the most attractive girls in a school known for having huge amounts of bad bitches .. she also happened to be my best friend for like 6 years

Anyways, at the after party I stumbled into a bedroom with another. I had no idea what would happen with my date..

..anyways.. I take this girls V card and think all is well. ... fast forward to Monday every one is saying I raped this girl... I trace the rumor back to my original date...who I guess was jealous..even tho she was literally my best friend and all she had to do was say hey I wanna smash...

.. the girl I hooked up with literally had to defend me and admit to everyone we banged ..

It was ridiculous

Reactions: KingOfBBN
3 worst presidents (modern era)
1. The Gay Muslim
2. LBJ
3. GWB

Carter was very bad but the lasting implications of the above three were worse.

Women are crazy.

Senior year prom .. I went with one of the most attractive girls in a school known for having huge amounts of bad bitches .. she also happened to be my best friend for like 6 years

Anyways, at the after party I stumbled into a bedroom with another. I had no idea what would happen with my date..

..anyways.. I take this girls V card and think all is well. ... fast forward to Monday every one is saying I raped this girl... I trace the rumor back to my original date...who I guess was jealous..even tho she was literally my best friend and all she had to do was say hey I wanna smash...

.. the girl I hooked up with literally had to defend me and admit to everyone we banged ..

It was ridiculous

That’s terrifying as a man. The innocent/helpless/weak woman act that so many portray to manipulate others is very calculating and crazy.

I would hate for my 20s and college years to have been in today’s climate where it’s now awesome to fake being a victim.

This is a crazy example but shows attempts to manipulate. Remember Jodie Arias? She was insane. Dressed like she was going to the club, blonde, really down for anything sexually in this relationship she was in. Once she goes to trial for stabbing a guy to death and shooting him, she dyes her hair brown, starts dressing like a cat lady librarian and puts on glasses for the jurors. Claims psychological torture and violence and pedophilia of the guy she killed.

Sick

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Nancy Pelosis crumbs comment is so out of touch. To a probable billionaire in Pelosi, 1-3000 dollars probably are crumbs to her. But to the average working man, and family, you can do a shit ton of stuff with an extra few grand.
There's no probably about it. She & husband worth $100M+.

Reactions: screwduke1
trump was saying the other day in a speech how Pelosi is his biggest asset and that she must not change.

Wealthy New Yorkers Fight To Keep Homeless Out Of Their Liberal Neighborhood

Wealthy New Yorkers are furious that Mayor Bill de Blasio plans to open a homeless shelter in their ritzy Manhattan neighborhood.

Dozens of wealthy residents packed into a community meeting to voice their anger over the decision to move 150 homeless men into the former Park Savoy Hotel, NY1 reports. The residents are concerned that the move will increase crime and decrease property values in their neighborhood on “billionaires row.”

“How are these poor people, whose only livelihood is in one bag, going to deal with a $6 coffee and a $15,000 dress on the windows of Fifth Avenue?” asked one resident, a middle-aged man with a foreign accent. “Aren’t we breeding crime by doing this?” he asked, earning applause from the audience.

“This is a tourist area. Can you imagine you are like next door, you have the best hotels in New York City, you destroy that in order to help 150 people,” said restaurant owner Maria Loi, according to CBS2. The New York Times has described Loi as a “celebrity chef.”

One resident suggested that de Blasio is moving the homeless into the wealthy neighborhood to get at President Trump. “I think it’s crazy. I think he just wants to get to Trump,” Leonardo DeVega told CBS2. “His son lives across the street, and Trump lives a block away.”

"At 18 I was a leftist ideologue obsessed with personal freedom and small government.." That's not real. It's an oxymoron.

Not necessarily.

You can be liberal around social issues and still in favor of small government. I’m assuming that’s what this guy meant. Or maybe he’s an idiot. Hard to tell these days.

I'm guessing he tweeted it out because of the recent accusations being tossed around at people in the WH. Probably felt like he needed to say something. Hes right though.

Everyone should be in agreement with that tweet. The fact that it could be controversial to say people deserve due process really is a sad sad sign of how far we've fallen as a society.

Agree with both. The tweet is 100% true.

But it also had to be known it would dominate discussion for days

Not necessarily.

You can be liberal around social issues and still in favor of small government. I’m assuming that’s what this guy meant. Or maybe he’s an idiot. Hard to tell these days.
Yes, you can. But that's not leftist, that's libertarian. I see little difference between leftist & idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT