POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if platinum will be by with a drive by post about the stock market today? I'm gonna guess not.
27654788_2050694575148447_268986514133438160_n.jpg

[laughing] Carter Page has never spoken to Trump in his entire life. No correspondence whatsoever. No email, phone call, DM, nothing.

Yet this guy is supposed to be the mastermind behind it all. He pulled off the greatest crime of our lifetime, colluding with Russia to throw an election for a man he's never said/written a single syllable to.

On top of that, the FBI has been investigating him, on and off, for five years, including four separate 90 days surveillance warrants. Needless to say, they have found zero evidence of any wrongdoing/crime and he's still a free man facing no charges.

Greatest spy ever.

[laughing] Carter Page has never spoken to Trump in his entire life. No correspondence whatsoever. No email, phone call, DM, nothing.

Yet this guy is supposed to be the mastermind behind it all. He pulled off the greatest crime of our lifetime, colluding with Russia to throw an election for a man he's never said/written a single syllable to.

On top of that, the FBI has been investigating him, on and off, for five years, including four separate 90 days surveillance warrants. Needless to say, they have found zero evidence of any wrongdoing/crime and he's still a free man facing no charges.

Greatest spy ever.
You got it all wrong - it was papadouche.

vegas+vacation.png

I don't see the big deal. So what, he labeled them as traitors for their behavior at the SOTU. He wasn't being serious and was clearly having a laugh. Big deal.

Those hypocrites have been seriously labeling him a traitor for two years, while also demanding his impeachment and hoping for his imprisonment. F*** them.

Dems are traitors. Eff all of them .

Reactions: USSLair
The Dems used a fake document to support domestic surveillance of the opposition party POTUS candidate in an attempt to corrupt the sacred election process and have subsequently been attempting to use that same fake document to overthrow the duly elected POTUS, undermining the peaceful transition of power that was once a hallmark of our democracy.

They're lucky they all aren't in front of the firing squad. They should thank their lucky stars the POTUS isn't as vindictive and willing to use the federal government agencies to punish his enemies as the last POTUS was.

The first tweet Trump sends every day should remind the Ds they are traitors.

Reagan would've been 107 years old today.

Babe Ruth would be 123. Ruth and Reagan having the same day is not a coincidence. That is God at work.

Makes me want to write a James Comey-esque inspirational jumble of words about America that would make all who read it, except Luis Gutierrez, spring from their chair and chant USA USA

Reactions: screwduke1
What’s your thoughts on that? She has a point. Maybe a legal name change? Lol. I certainly wouldn’t want to end up being murdered or targeted.

I think the work around(not a reach around) is to put it in a trust so the trust owns the ticket and not an individual.

What’s your thoughts on that? She has a point. Maybe a legal name change? Lol. I certainly wouldn’t want to end up being murdered or targeted.

Some states you have 180 days to claim your money, some give you a year. Some states allow you to stay anonymous, most don’t. I think the couple that won 300 plus million in South Carolina got to remain nameless.

Even if she changes her name, I think she still has to accept the big check at a press conference type event. I would change my name to something really common like William smith or John Williams and then spend 6-12 months changing my appearance to do the press conference. I would grow a beard, show up rocking a long wig, baseball cap, dark glasses like I was about to rob a bank.

Some Asian countries it is common for the winner to show up wearing a mask

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT