How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
p2lwz9l567e01.jpg

that article lies in the 2nd sentence. Presidents do not appoint judges to FISA, the chief justice does, which has been Roberts for something like 15 years.
Ok. Was he an Obama appointee? Yes. Was he removed from the Flynn case? Yes. I'm sure there are other shady connections.

As an investor in Fannie And Freddie there is no doubt in my mind that the judiciary has become politicized and maybe even weaponized.

Ok. Was he an Obama appointee? Yes. Was he removed from the Flynn case? Yes. I'm sure there are other shady connections.

As an investor in Fannie And Freddie there is no doubt in my mind that the judiciary has become politicized and maybe even weaponized.

Pretty sure Platinum is being paid by a HRC offshoot to post disinformation on the internet. My guess it's a type Shareblue org or a Soros Great Society org

Dude those ****ing skanks the view are the worst. The worst. Terrible show.

Absolute worst. Even Megan McCain or she still on it. He's let's get a RINO cuck to appear open minded. Megan McCain. Okay. Great she's as bad as us

I especially hate those nasty bitches on the View

Would love love love to see them need to be saved by police. And then they fail.

I mean what demographic watches and enjoys that shit show?

Unemployed white women on the coast.

Remember when Glenn Beck suggested that Obama might be racist, or at the least, favored minorities with his politics? This was immediately after Obama's "the cops acted stupidly" comment regarding the arrest of Louis Gates outside his residence. Beck was ostracized and shamed from all corners, and eventually fired from Fox.

Ultimately, Beck broke down, was brought to heel, understood the error of his ways. He profusely apologized and was now, thanks the Obama, a "better man."

That's what happened to public figures who thought Obama was racist. A little different from today, huh? Calling Trump racist is a badge of honor, a ticket to the Joe Scarborough cocktail circuit. It gets you booked on the late shows, standing ovations at the Oscars.

God, I hate all politics, and I hate all media. I know for certain, though, that on just about any measurable statistic, America is better now than it ever was under Obama. It's not debatable, and it's the reason I would vote all over for Trump, and would vote again for him. Can you imagine if Hillary were president?

President Trump took care of former Bills quarterback Jim Kelly’s family while he was in the hospital battling cancer.

Where’s those stories for Hillary and Obama?

Thing is, that’s not even the only story. He did the same for Jennifer Hudson after her family members were murdered.

Only until the leftist media do what they always do and try to destroy anyone who opposes them.

You mean like the first attempt at getting a FISA warrant was turned down in April, this guy was appointed in May, then the FISA warrant was rubber stamped multiple times?

I do not watch beheading videos (usually a terrorism hostage) but this one I would watch

They (her and a male American U.N. worker) were shot and killed first, then, I'm assuming, beheaded afterwards. I'm not going to link it here, but you can find the shooting part on YouTube.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT