POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really. All journalists use anonymous sources. Some have good, honest sources. The business depends on it.

It only becomes a problem when time and time again their stories get totally proven false, within hours/days, and they're constantly forced to correct or retract. As far as I know, that's never been the case with Jarrett.

Not saying what he's reporting is 100% true, but you can be sure there really are sources who have been vetted, and not just some made up b.s.
I'll admit, I served as an anonymous source a couple times. For example. the old local area network (LAN) at Fort Hood was really unsecure back during the late 90s. Users could easily connect to the old WinNT servers and clients there from outside the network. WaPo ran a report on it around 2002 or so. I provided a little "insight" from my days using the network. Needless to say, it was locked down very well shortly thereafter.

<- - - - commie traitor.

Dems would fight with rubber dildos.

Rubber dildos is fake news. They use purple vibrators. That information should leave you shaken to your core worse than Nunes memo. They are taking this Purple Color Revolution a bit too far. I read the title literally as Wyss was tied to Hilldabeast and Skippy with black zip ties during the assault. Willy av pic related.

EXCLUSIVE: NJ Township Re-Opens Sexual Assault Investigation On Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary And John Podesta

Reclusive Swiss billionaire Hansjorg Wyss — one of the Democrats’ biggest and most secretive donors — is currently under investigation for a 2011 sexual assault, as originally reported in a handwritten complaint by his former employee Jacqueline Long.

The current status of the investigation was confirmed by a Nov. 30, 2017 [URL='https://www.scribd.com/document/370070086/20180126084524434']document
obtained by TheDCNF in a case titled State vs. Hansjorg Wyss. The document was from the office of Fredric M. Knapp, the Morris County, New Jersey, prosecutor.

The document confirmed the receipt of sexual paraphernalia from Long, including a “purple vibrator.” She alleged in the complaint the device was used by Wyss as a weapon during the assault against her.

[/URL]

Reactions: AustinTXCat
[/QUOTE]

iu

I blame Putin for UKs loss tonight. I'm gonna write a pee dossier and send it to the NCAA now demanding they overturn the outcome.
man leave it to the libs to come up with a fake memo.... and they think of something as twisted as a golden shower. These people are psychotic sex addicts and probably use a chitload of cocaine. Sick twisted people. Must be put down.

This made me laugh. When a kid has to pick up a moronic liberal during the national anthem.

Just to show you how typical black racists are...

Last edited:
I am going to give Obama a little leash here. I mean look how crooked everyone was around him. It didn’t start when he got there.......ALOT of these people were already there and he was so damn new that I truly believe they corner his ass and forced him to play ball.

As long as Dems were in charge everything was cool. Hell he didn’t even try to help Hiliary until they realized Trump was winning(despite media reporting).

I mean I legit think too much corruption is being uncovered for a 1 term senator to create in his 8 years.

**Im not saying he is free of charges or that he was good as President.

The massive double standard even on the dumbest stuff just leaves you shaking your head.

Saw Michelle was reliving this "awkward' moment when acting surprised Melania gave her a gift and not knowing where to put it.

This is part of the article regarding Michelle going on Ellen to talk about it...

It was the awkward moment tweeted across the Internet—Melania Trump giving Michelle Obama a blue Tiffany & Co.’s box on Inauguration Day, and a confused Michelle looking for somewhere to put it. “You brought a gift!” she’s captured saying.

Normally, for these state visit situations, she explains, there’s a protocol around exactly what happens. In this case, that did not include a presentation of gifts.

“They tell you that you’re going to do this; they’re going to stand here. Never before do you get this gift, so I’m sort of like, Okay . . .” she told Ellen DeGeneres.

FB-002-020118-GWBush-Obamas-1.jpg

You arrogant witch, it's a gift. No need to be a condescending douche about it by acting like you're not aware of this tradition and as if you're incapable of holding a damn box.

The massive double standard even on the dumbest stuff just leaves you shaking your head.

Saw Michelle was reliving this "awkward' moment when acting surprised Melania gave her a gift and not knowing where to put it.

This is part of the article regarding Michelle going on Ellen to talk about it...

It was the awkward moment tweeted across the Internet—Melania Trump giving Michelle Obama a blue Tiffany & Co.’s box on Inauguration Day, and a confused Michelle looking for somewhere to put it. “You brought a gift!” she’s captured saying.

Normally, for these state visit situations, she explains, there’s a protocol around exactly what happens. In this case, that did not include a presentation of gifts.

“They tell you that you’re going to do this; they’re going to stand here. Never before do you get this gift, so I’m sort of like, Okay . . .” she told Ellen DeGeneres.

FB-002-020118-GWBush-Obamas-1.jpg

You arrogant witch, it's a gift. No need to be a condescending douche about it by acting like you're not aware of this tradition and as if you're incapable of holding a damn box.

'She' can attempt for years to hide a 14 inch slong between her legs but accepting a small box is difficult?

I hope in person Melania commented on 'Michelle's' broad shoulders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT