POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Presentation of any such unverified material to the Federal Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to justify a wiretap would appear to violate crucial procedural rules, called “Woods Procedures,” designed to protect U.S. citizens.

Woods Procedures were named for Michael Woods, the FBI official who drafted the rules as head of the Office of General Counsel’s National Security Law Unit. They were instituted in April 2001 to “ensure accuracy with regard to … the facts supporting probable cause” after recurring instances, presumably inadvertent, in which the FBI had presented inaccurate information to the FISA court.

They (her and a male American U.N. worker) were shot and killed first, then, I'm assuming, beheaded afterwards. I'm not going to link it here, but you can find the shooting part on YouTube.

Remind me never to take a job with the U.N:

Criticism of the U.N. has been expressed about the U.N.'s approach to the mission of their two experts.[17] They were sent into a remote and violence-torn area on motorbike taxis with only an interpreter at their side and without much training, safety equipment or even health insurance, an "astoundingly irresponsible approach by the United Nations to an obviously dangerous and hugely important task."

President Trump took care of former Bills quarterback Jim Kelly’s family while he was in the hospital battling cancer.

Where’s those stories for Hillary and Obama?

Thing is, that’s not even the only story. He did the same for Jennifer Hudson after her family members were murdered.

Only until the leftist media do what they always do and try to destroy anyone who opposes them.
If Jim Kelly was trying to build nukes, Obama would've sent him pallets of cash.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Russian spy...

DVOWGxuUMAA9-qq

If you're interested in seeing the commercials then watch the YouTube stream. It's a direct feed. Pretty sure the NBC stream only shows a still screen with a message along the lines of "Be right back".

I think the NFL is getting the message. National anthem was as patriotic as any I've seen. Hopefully a step in the right direction.

No.

They did a great tribute at the falcons cowboys salute to service. thought the same thing.

Then we have them not allowing the veterans ad .. but they do allow the t mobile ad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT