How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DVO8IeMWkAIjz16

If anyone has snapchat...You should definitely pull up the snapchat map and click Philadelphia

I've seen two cars flipped, several fires, a back flip off a stop light, and someone dive out of hotel window into a crowd

If anyone has snapchat...You should definitely pull up the snapchat map and click Philadelphia

I've seen two cars flipped, several fires, a back flip off a stop light, and someone dive out of hotel window into a crowd

I’ve seen multiple naked women in the streets, people climbing city hall, lighting things on fire, throwing stuff at cops, etc.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
More I read about the Malcolm Butler situation the more bizarre it seems. So he was the starter for two weeks in practice and then told moments before the Super Bowl he would only be playing special teams? Everyone is saying it wasn't disciplinary. His own replacement Rowe admitted he really felt bad for Butler. NE defense got torched all night and Belichick wouldn't at least see if Butler could help the secondary.

If it truly wasn't disciplinary, Belichick deserves a lot of criticism for that s--t.

The Super Bowl celebrations in the streets of Philadelphia are growing in numbers at such an alarming rate the police department is asking Homeland Security for help.

Reactions: Mashburned
T mobile is trash for that commercial. Wait, they were trash before it too.

Their coverage still majorly sucks, too. I own a T-Mobile WiFi hotspot, in addition to my Sprint smartphone. Purchased the hotspot for Europe. I've found numerous dead spots around the USA (Bellevue, NE and Lakeland, FL) where Sprint works great, but T-Mobile can't connect.

Reactions: screwduke1
Trump back on healthcare this morning, incensing the already incensed. They don't know whether to wind their watches or scratch their asses when he tweets.

Damn, I ****ed that all up. It's supposed to be wind their asses or scratch their watches...

I'll be here all week, folks. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

Reactions: augustaky1
Thank god we have a 90 year old man with severe cancer impacting all of his cognitive abilities trying to direct immigration policy in this country.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he died 2 months ago and Soros put a robot in his place.

Man, it’s a shame 98% of people don’t carry portable camcorders in their pockets. Oh wait....
Hey, kids, remember 2 days ago when I talked about putting my blind faith into your common sense about Twitter posts?

This is why we can't have nice things here.

BTW, John, it's only 95% and only 77% of those are smart phones. Gah. Dumbass. See, I can be a shit, too.

Reactions: JohnKBA

Lol. Okay.

Media has created mass hysteria for years to radicalize their base to attack conservatives and kill cops and defended Antifa but they fear conservatives being violent?

Wasn't the NFL going to pay for/give free time to the Veterans vs all of those companies that paid for their own spots?

I think the NFL actually did a pretty damn good job yesterday making sure none of the political bullshit was at the forefront. Hell, they even brought a bunch of Medal of Honor recipients out for the coin toss. I take no issue with NFL, Inc. refusing to pay for an ad that again highlights the kneeling shit.

Unless I misunderstood, and the NFL wasn't going to pay for the ad and just prevented a veteran's group from running the ad they wanted.

The T-Mobile ad was dumb, but I don't think that criticism falls on the NFL at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT