POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naturally the Democrats don't believe a word of it because in their minds, Nunez is a partisan hack who speaks nothing but lies. When the IG report comes in, I wonder if any of them will believe him.

AnimalHouse_037Pyxurz.jpg

^Wait a minute...this guy was President??

So here's my question...if Carter Page was being investigated since 2013 for conspiracy with Russia, doesn't that prove the dossier has absolutely no bearing on the FBI's investigation of him?

Kind of creepy that the dow lost 666 points today.

Why? It’s a Friday, they waited until lunch to release a memo that could start a corruption bust of who knows how big, and we are teetering on a number that is flat out the best possible we could hope for.

All signs point to a little drop.

Why? It’s a Friday, they waited until lunch to release a memo that could start a corruption bust of who knows how big, and we are teetering on a number that is flat out the best possible we could hope for.

All signs point to a little drop.
Yeah I get all that but I'm talking about the drop being "666". Almost like a sign about what was dropped.

I just wonder what Mueller is going to do now. He knows he has to find a way to get the memo out of the news and quick. Bet an even bigger floodgate of leaks are set to come from him.

So here's my question...if Carter Page was being investigated since 2013 for conspiracy with Russia, doesn't that prove the dossier has absolutely no bearing on the FBI's investigation of him?

The FBI used Carter Page as a way to get into the inner workings of the Trump campaign.

The issue isn’t Carter page being investigated, it’s that the FBI used Carter Page in tandem with a document they knew was funded by a political opponent , and wasn’t true to listen in on the Trump campaign and after he was President elect.

Manafort and Page were under investigation cause they were selling themselves and their country out to anyone that paid well. They started out with African dictators and then moved on to Russia when they invaded ukraine and needed to grease palms. Dossier def had some bearing, they used it to get 24/7 wiretaps and prob access to foreign bank accounts. If trump had never hired Manafort he would be enjoying his Presidency alot more atm.

Dear FBI,

Pls give me visa warrant for Barock Obummer. See attached very real news story as evidence

Thnx

FBI Agent: Seems legit, I guess

[laughing]

No. FISA warrants have to be renewed every 90 days with new evidence. We don't know if he was under FISA warrant surveillance the entire time. For all we know, it could have lapsed after the first 90 days cycle and was never renewed until the dossier.

What we do know, for a fact, that without the fake dossier, the FBI would have never gotten a FISA warrant the last time, which tells us they didn't have much evidence against him.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
In the end it was Republicans that took Nixon down. Democrats would never take one of their own down. Never.
It was Nixon that took himself down, republicans did nothing to help. He committed obstruction of justice, wanted the CIA to shutdown the fbi investigation, and recorded it all. Well really it was the Post that took Nixon down, cause politicians kept trying to let it all go away and the Post kept digging up more dirt. Even more technically it was the supreme court that took him down because they forced him to turn over the tapes after he refused for a year.

Last edited:
Kind of creepy that the dow lost 666 points today.

haha - good one (I'm sure that wasn't the final stat though right?)

If I were really looking for signs I'd also mention the recent Blood Mood / Eclipse right at the time the first SOTU speech was being made

But I'm not constantly looking for patterns and hidden signs and occult realities peeking through the fabric of the material world .....as ,ugh as I used to.......

I started drawing back on that type stuff AT LEAST 2 days ago

haha - good one (I'm sure that wasn't the final stat though right?)

If I were really looking for signs I'd also mention the recent Blood Mood / Eclipse right at the time the first SOTU speech was being made

But I'm not constantly looking for patterns and hidden signs and occult realities peeking through the fabric of the material world .....as ,ugh as I used to.......

I started drawing back on that type stuff AT LEAST 2 days ago
It lost 665.75. Rounds up to 666.

Since they're kept super secret, I doubt anyone will ask these questions, but some questions that need to be asked are --

Who are the FISA judges? Were they in on this? Did they grant the warrant knowing the 'evidence' used to obtain it was unverified, falsified, political opposition dirt?

Reactions: ymmot31
Wheres the dude that posts a stock market MAGA every day? biggest drop since the recession hit. This is why you don't use stock market as a benchmark, shit can get ugly fast and can't be controlled. Strong labor market means stocks have to take a hit at some point.

Wheres the dude that posts a stock market MAGA every day? biggest drop since the recession hit. This is why you don't use stock market as a benchmark, shit can get ugly fast and can't be controlled. Strong labor market means stocks have to take a hit at some point.

We have to use the stock market or Barry has absolutely 0.0 economic accomplishments.

Baier - "Comey testified that most parts of the dossier are 'salacious and unverified', but are there parts of the dossier that have been verified and are true?"

Nunes - "That Russia is a country and Carter Page is a person."

I’d love a civil war. I truly would. It’s a damn shame but that’s how evil the left has become.

I would love to see the media, Antifa and Comey tools on a side against the people on the right that they hate and see how it ends up.

Dems would fight with rubber dildos. I'd slice through them like a key lime pie and would smile while every democrat body hit the ground.

Of course the Schiff memo would start to leak out. He's the Reality Winner of the House.

Thing is, their spin actually corroborates the Nunes memo, that the FBI wasn't forthcoming about the dossier on the FISA application.

"although the agency did not specifically identify the information as financed by the Democrats"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT