POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2. Steele communicated bias against Trump to Ohr which isn't overly surprising. Hard to say what Mueller thinks or how relevant it is to the facts gathered so far.

I hope Trump declassifies the entire FISA warrant because that is the only way we see the actual truth. But the odds of that happening are pretty slim.
Oh man, could you imagine?

He already wrecked the intel committee, destroyed trust w/intelligence community, damaged relationship w/FISA court with this (boring) release...

I hope Trump declassifies the entire FISA warrant because that is the only way we see the actual truth. But the odds of that happening are pretty slim.
I believe some people will now make deals to avoid that. You libs are probably about to lose more ground.

I'm disappointed in the memo for several reasons:

1) it provides no pictures of Obama listening to wiretaps

2) includes no texts of FBI agents discussing the troubling evidence of Michelle's penis

3) it didn't lead to the immediate arrest everyone I hate

4) it didn't lead to a cluster of suicides of Clinton confidants,who all left notes that they love and admire the Clintons and there was no foul play

5) we didn't learn James Comey pays prositutes to put on a James Comey mask and read Reinhold Niebuhr quotes to him

Oh man, could you imagine?

He already wrecked the intel committee, destroyed trust w/intelligence community, damaged relationship w/FISA court with this (boring) release...
Burn it down and start all over with people who will do the job for us and not special interest groups.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Just a reminder that it took an outsider to get this shit exposed. Every Republican before was owned or spineless, never could get anything done like this in recent history.

Then again, the Obama presidency is unrivaled in corruption.

Reactions: P19978
This is only going to get worse. At the point of no return. Question is will folks go to prison or not.

Sometimes I wonder if Sessions was a plant all along seeing how ineffective he has been since becoming AG and immediately retracting himself for the Russia probe setting up Moeller to be inserted into the whole scheme.

BTW, #draintheswamp

Burn it down and start all over with people who will do the job for us and not special interest groups.

I absolutely would want that. Straight up cap on finances from political office, no insider trading, monitoring of bank accounts while in public office, term limits of 8-12 years and then eff right off to live back among us peasants in society with no pension.

A fantasy of mine would be to kick California out of the Union as well. Have Democrats viewed as the domestic enemies that they are and have some type of split among conservatives/Republicans to give a big finger to the Bush, McCain, Romney, Kasich and Flake types.

Reactions: screwduke1
3. Strzok and his mistress also showed bias against Trump. In a nutshell, Mueller has to determine if the biases allow the evidence shared by these people to stand. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty so we know that answer.
4. Hire another special prosecutor for the DNC, FISA Court, Ohr, Strzok and Steele. Might be a cascade of illegal activity once the Podesta emails were actually leaked.
5. I expected more dirt but I guess the Intelligence Committee leaked the whole GD thing.

new subject since the memo is lame.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/just-go-ahead-ban-smoking-everywhere-014803122.html
what you guys think of this? republican states and HUD pushing for basically full banning of smoking anywhere except in your home, not even in your home if its a HUD home. goes against the whole conservative, stay out of my life, mantra?

Hey, it’s a Democrat who thinks we should waste billions on climate change around the world, tax sodas, pay for your healthcare and abortions, regulate speech but is upset at the suggestion of people not wanting to be around smoke that affects them.

If the memo is being characterized as only a "narrative," then the Russian collusion investigation, based as it is on heavy implication and supposition, must be characterized as the equivalent of a "Family Circus" comic strip. And yet, there is a special prosecutor investigating collusion with the Russians, while the Democratic party, the entire intelligence community, the press, and even some Republicans are trying to downplay and suppress the contents of the memo.

Seriously, what the hell is going on here?

I'm disappointed in the memo for several reasons:

1) it provides no pictures of Obama listening to wiretaps

2) includes no texts of FBI agents discussing the troubling evidence of Michelle's penis

3) it didn't lead to the immediate arrest everyone I hate

4) it didn't lead to a cluster of suicides of Clinton confidants,who all left notes that they love and admire the Clintons and there was no foul play

5) we didn't learn James Comey pays prositutes to put on a James Comey mask and read Reinhold Niebuhr quotes to him
[laughing]

If the memo is being characterized as only a "narrative," then the Russian collusion investigation, based as it is on heavy implication and supposition, must be characterized as the equivalent of a "Family Circus" comic strip. And yet, there is a special prosecutor investigating collusion with the Russians, while the Democratic party, the entire intelligence community, the press, and even some Republicans are trying to downplay and suppress the contents of the memo.

Seriously, what the hell is going on here?
Partisan politics.

Hoover kept spy/blackmail folders on every member of congress and every political opponent he had when he was leading the FBI and when he was president. He made Obama look like a complete amateur.

J. Edger and Herbert are two separate people idiot.

Nixon was defended by republicans for 2 YEARS before they caved and forced him out. A man caught red handed trying to tap the DNC and had been spying on the democratic campaigns led by the Attorney General. so lets skip the holier than though BS. It takes a long time and a lot of pressure for our political parties to choose country over party. The FBI had sent a report to congress in Oct of 72 that Nixon was running a spy ring. he was forced out in Aug of 74.

So let's get this straight. The FBI sent a report the Democratic controlled(both houses mind you) Congress and the Dems sat on it. The Republicans were never in a position to help Nixon. The Dems ran that shit show.

Q keeps asking how old are you?

JHC what fake news site are you quoting today?

From USAToday, which apparently settles things nicely:

"Does the memo provide actual evidence of wrongdoing?
Not necessarily......"

Sometimes I wonder if Sessions was a plant all along seeing how ineffective he has been since becoming AG and immediately retracting himself for the Russia probe setting up Moeller to be inserted into the whole scheme.

Don't doubt for a second that he's an establishment plant. He all but confirmed it when he came out in support of rosenstein today

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
new subject since the memo is lame.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/just-go-ahead-ban-smoking-everywhere-014803122.html
what you guys think of this? republican states and HUD pushing for basically full banning of smoking anywhere except in your home, not even in your home if its a HUD home. goes against the whole conservative, stay out of my life, mantra?

Yeah we are. We'd be all for gutting HUD

But if that's not possible, at least make these people leaching off the tit show some respect for these properties.

I really am glad that Platinum thought J Edgar Hoover was president.

You never heard of the Herbert Edgar Hoover administration? That J. before Edgar always had platinum stumped, many nights he tried to figure out how the name Herbert was given the initial J.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
J. Edger and Herbert are two separate people idiot.

So let's get this straight. The FBI sent a report the Democratic controlled(both houses mind you) Congress and the Dems sat on it. The Republicans were never in a position to help Nixon. The Dems ran that shit show.

Q keeps asking how old are you?

JHC what fake news site are you quoting today?
"He" was supposed to be Nixon.

Nobody sat on the FBI report, it was publicly released that the Attorney General was running a campaign spy ring. And the public didn't even care and re-elected him. Even when his counsel and aides started testifying against him he didn't take much heat. It wasn't until the tapes that everyone saw the writing on the wall and gave up on protecting him. Before that point articles of impeachment weren't brought up because they didn't have the votes in the senate to follow through with conviction & expulsion.

And here's how the AP treats it. Underlining is mine. In case you can't figure it out, the Republicans did this. Oh, and it's partisan. Just politics as normal, nothing much to see here, please move along.....

House Republicans release partisan memo on Russia probe

Posted: Feb 02, 2018 12:11 PM EST
Updated: Feb 02, 2018 3:14 PM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) - House Republicans on Friday released a partisan and bitterly disputed memo that they say shows surveillance abuses in the early stages of the FBI's investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia.

The memo, prepared by Republicans on the House intelligence committee, says there was "a troubling breakdown of legal processes" in the Russia investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT