POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How would you suggest we fund all of those countries?
i never said i give a shit about the other countries. they can fund themselves. That includes israel where we fund half their military and prob provide another cpl billion off the books. they chose that shithole to live in, their problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pope John Wall II
i never said i give a shit about the other countries. they can fund themselves
Your response was that America does not give a **** about other countries until a disaster hits. Seemed to imply we should. I am all for helping those that need it but, we need it here first and if those other countries want a better country, they need to make it better themselves. Also, if you want to come here, show us that you are willing to abide by the laws first and do it the right way. Millions have broken the law already and want us to look the other way? No. Plus, stop with the disrespecting of our flag and our people. If you want to wave your flag and tell us how great your country is, show me....go back and make it there.

Last edited:
LOL

Obama didn't start unfunded wars because he just ignored the fact he needed Congressional approval to actually start a "war". But let's not forget his unconstitutional killing sprees in the Middle East.

Your lack of understanding of what cause the last recession really isn't even worth addressing. As I've said a few times today, Democrats just don't live in a world where facts and economics exist.

And no, ha. I do think the recovery was too slow and I don't like how he did it, and I'm in no way thankful for his ability to stifle the recovery while growing the government and debt astronomically.

Reactions: santamaria78
there was nothing unconstitutional about droning the middle east. the president can do whatever the hell he wants with troops. The war powers act hasn't been followed by any president and ruled unconstitutional by all of them. There's a reason congress has never tried to enforce it, and the supreme court refuses to even docket a case on it. The constitution only gives congress the ability to declare war not stop the president from using troops and armaments how he sees fit.

LOL

Obama didn't start unfunded wars because he just ignored the fact he needed Congressional approval to actually start a "war". But let's not forget his unconstitutional killing sprees in the Middle East.

Your lack of understanding of what cause the last recession really isn't even worth addressing. As I've said a few times today, Democrats just don't live in a world where facts and economics exist.
Didn't we Borrow and print a lot of money under Obama?

Reactions: screwduke1
there was nothing unconstitutional about droning the middle east. the president can do whatever the hell he wants with troops. The war powers act hasn't been followed by any president and ruled unconstitutional by all of them. There's a reason congress has never tried to enforce it, and the supreme court refuses to even docket a case on it. The constitution only gives congress the ability to declare war not stop the president from using troops and armaments how he sees fit.

False.

Reactions: qwesley
deficit shut up to 666 billion last year and is projected for 1 trillion this year so borrow and print is the mantra for the next decade.
The CBO warned Obama in 2012 that entitlements were ready to skyrocket and forecast the jump. Up $150b in 2016 alone. His debt council recommended $4 in cuts for every added dollar of taxes, Boehner asked for 1/1 in 2012. He demanded the tax increases be "free" and the GOP caved.

How old are you btw?

if trump is responsible for the economy then he is responsible for the deficit. Obama got no slack for his debt problems even though he didn't create the conditions that caused it. But lets get real here, neither party gives a shit about the debt. Whoever is in minority uses it to attack the other and both use it for elections. neither do anything about it, both just spend spend spend. Clinton took a stand and hacked away at his deficit but he had the benefit of a gigantic tech bubble inflating revenues.

Republican congressman wants illegal immigrants who attend State of the Union 'arrested and deported'

A Republican congressman on Tuesday called for authorities to arrest and deport any illegal immigrants who try to attend the State of the Union.

“Of all the places where the Rule of Law needs to be enforced, it should be in the hallowed halls of Congress,” Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar tweeted. “Any illegal aliens attempting to go through security, under any pretext of invitation or otherwise, should be arrested and deported.”

The congressman said he has contacted Capitol Police and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to request that they arrest “any illegal aliens in attendance.”

if trump is responsible for the economy then he is responsible for the deficit. Obama got no slack for his debt problems even though he didn't create the conditions that caused it. But lets get real here, neither party gives a shit about the debt. Whoever is in minority uses it to attack the other and both use it for elections. neither do anything about it, both just spend spend spend. Clinton took a stand and hacked away at his deficit but he had the benefit of a gigantic tech bubble inflating revenues.

Obama was responsible for $900 billion in stimulus spending that went to waste. Less than 10% of that money ever went to infrastructure projects as it was supposed to go. The rest went for stupid crap like "cash for clunkers", green energy boondoggles like Solendra or to shore up individual state's entitlement programs.

Last edited:
Republican congressman wants illegal immigrants who attend State of the Union 'arrested and deported'

A Republican congressman on Tuesday called for authorities to arrest and deport any illegal immigrants who try to attend the State of the Union.

“Of all the places where the Rule of Law needs to be enforced, it should be in the hallowed halls of Congress,” Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar tweeted. “Any illegal aliens attempting to go through security, under any pretext of invitation or otherwise, should be arrested and deported.”

The congressman said he has contacted Capitol Police and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to request that they arrest “any illegal aliens in attendance.”
Gosar for President.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Obama was responsible for $900 billion in stimulus spending that went to waste. Less than 10% of that money ever went to infrastructure projects as it was supposed to go. The rest went for stupid crap like "cash for clunkers", green energy boondoggles like Solendra or to shore up individual state's entitlement programs.
Obama was a total train wreck of a President. How in the f**k did we elect him twice?

i never said i give a shit about the other countries. they can fund themselves. That includes israel where we fund half their military and prob provide another cpl billion off the books. they chose that shithole to live in, their problem.

Hey, something we can agree on. I’m of the belief that if someone wants to help a country, it should be decided on by the individual or church and not our government.

I don’t believe a nation that’s $20T in debt and has its own domestic issues, should be giving money to foreign nations.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music

Doubt it'll actually happen, but would be epic if it did.

Obama probably cheated his ass off too. Still remember precincts having more people voting than people who lived in those precincts.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Romney didn’t get a single vote.

How is that even possible?

In the Wikileaks batch, Clinton’s people accused Obama of voter fraud in 2008. They know it exists.

Hillary just never really excited the minority vote, even after professing her love for hot sauce.

I will be surprised if the next democrat nominee for president isn't a minority of some sort. Female would be even better.

Imagining that dunderhead Kamala Harris as President is frightening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT