POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hillary just never really excited the minority vote, even after professing her love for hot sauce.

I will be surprised if the next democrat nominee for president isn't a minority of some sort. Female would be even better.

Imagining that dunderhead Kamala Harris as President is frightening.

The next Dem candidate will 100 percent be black for that reason above. That’s why you will see the most racist black candidates up their pissing contest around 2019.

It will be Kamala Harris, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Hillary just never really excited the minority vote, even after professing her love for hot sauce.

I will be surprised if the next democrat nominee for president isn't a minority of some sort. Female would be even better.

Imagining that dunderhead (insert any Democrats name) as President is frightening

It'll be Kamala, Michelle O or Cory Booker probably. They'll try to use the Obama formula again.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Hey, a billionaire who owns the Washington Post, did a $600 million deal with the CIA for its cloud storage and also runs a healthcare company and was a willing propraganda tool for the DNC. What could go wrong?
I swear I think they're planning on making a huge med conglomerate that will boom, then wane, then suddenly need a gov't buyout and end up being bought for pennies on the dollar as a turnkey single-payer platform.

This is how screwed up 8 years of Barry has made me. Paranoid.

The insanity continues

ESPN Host: Notre Dame's Fighting Irish Mascot Is Offensive, Needs to Change

http://freebeacon.com/culture/espn-host-notre-dames-fighting-irish-mascot-offensive-needs-change/

This was the guy that hit his wife. Biggest SJW ever.

This was my personal “Lol moment.”

"When I go to Native-American reservations around the country to call fights, I am approached—I've received feathers in honor and letters saying, ‘Thank you for your stance,'" he said.

Republican congressman wants illegal immigrants who attend State of the Union 'arrested and deported'

A Republican congressman on Tuesday called for authorities to arrest and deport any illegal immigrants who try to attend the State of the Union.

“Of all the places where the Rule of Law needs to be enforced, it should be in the hallowed halls of Congress,” Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar tweeted. “Any illegal aliens attempting to go through security, under any pretext of invitation or otherwise, should be arrested and deported.”

The congressman said he has contacted Capitol Police and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to request that they arrest “any illegal aliens in attendance.”

Congress is mostly full of criminals on an average Tuesday, let alone adding in the illegal aliens :)

The insanity continues

ESPN Host: Notre Dame's Fighting Irish Mascot Is Offensive, Needs to Change

http://freebeacon.com/culture/espn-host-notre-dames-fighting-irish-mascot-offensive-needs-change/

Yeah, but not as offensive as this

9cpLoMxgi.png

I miss our insert any other logo here.

But seriously that’s dumb. I’m surprised they didn’t pick the Washington Wizards. KKK and all.

if trump is responsible for the economy then he is responsible for the deficit. Obama got no slack for his debt problems even though he didn't create the conditions that caused it. But lets get real here, neither party gives a shit about the debt. Whoever is in minority uses it to attack the other and both use it for elections. neither do anything about it, both just spend spend spend. Clinton took a stand and hacked away at his deficit but he had the benefit of a gigantic tech bubble inflating revenues.
Just for accuracy sake, Republicans controlled Congress the last 6 years of Clinton's Presidency. I think it's a little bit of a stretch to say Clinton took a stand and hacked away at his deficit. Congress kind of forced his hand.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Wish UK game and SOTU address didn't start around same time

Ah, despite being a lifelong college basketball junkie, I’ve realized that basketball is absolutely pointless up until conference tournament time and don’t take it too seriously until then.

Internal Justice Department probe eyes McCabe’s role in final weeks of 2016 election

The Justice Department’s inspector general has been focused for months on why Andrew McCabe, as the No. 2 official at the FBI, appeared not to act for about three weeks on a request to examine a batch of Hillary Clinton-related emails found in the latter stages of the 2016 election campaign.

The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has been asking witnesses why FBI leadership seemed unwilling to move forward on the examination of emails found on the laptop of former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) until late October — about three weeks after first being alerted to the issue, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

A key question of the internal investigation is whether McCabe or anyone else at the FBI wanted to avoid taking action on the laptop findings until after the Nov. 8 election, these people said. It is unclear whether the inspector general has reached any conclusions on that point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT