POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that one is simple, american don't give a shit about other countries except when natural disasters hit.

That's completely false and pretty anti-American. Most (dumb) people just count the public money our government sends to countries as if that's the only help Americans provide to help countries in need. If you added in the private sector, especially from religious organizations, the number would be staggering. But the media doesn't really want to account for that.

By the way, not saying the claim isn't true nor do I really care, but [laughing] @ linking Politifact. I suggest you actually take a little time and fact check the so called "fact checkers".

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
Because Donald Trump is a nazi, white supremacist, islamaphobe, homophobic, misogynist. That's why.

85216720.gif

Found the proof.

grammys or whatever celebrity event tv ratings were down 24%. That makes me happy I hope those c-suckers all rot in hell.
They are probably on their way however, God is a forgiving God so, maybe they will change their ways and become decent people.

well if those slaves hadn't built the transport infrastructure and made the country rich from cotton you would have stayed in your shithole country so it seems a nice tip would be in order. The US became great because of slavery and then it became super great because of World War.

This would be like saying the cashier and retail workers are why Walmart is so wealthy.

So yes it was a long ass time ago and at some point ppl have to let it go. and yes white ppl got filthy rich forcing blacks to build the country and grow all the food & cotton.
Not most white people, just those who were already rich to begin with. Most white people are not rich.

well if those slaves hadn't built the transport infrastructure and made the country rich from cotton you would have stayed in your shithole country so it seems a nice tip would be in order. The US became great because of slavery and then it became super great because of World War.

Cotton was not a major crop in the US until after the invention of the cotton gin in 1793. That is when slavery greatly expanded. Three of the four largest and richest states (NY, PA & MA) had almost no slaves. So America's wealth was not based solely on Cotton and Slavery as you seem to believe.

Last edited:
The memo:What is going to stop demorats and the MSM from just saying that it is partisan and BS since Republicans wrote it?

The two most recent "memos" if you will that the Democrats hung their hats on were a book about Trump requesting a 24 hour gorilla channel, and an essay about Trump paying Russian hookers to piss on a bed Obama slept in.

If you think facts or evidence in any way influence their thoughts, you must have been asleep for the past few years.

Two DACA recipients, in separate incidents, arrested for human smuggling by border patrol.

Oh my. Human trafficking????!
The memo:What is going to stop demorats and the MSM from just saying that it is partisan and BS since Republicans wrote it?

Well, idk squat about this memo, but this basically what congressman Thomas Massie was saying on the radio this morning. The memo contains nothing of importance - meaning, there will be no consequences from it. It’s just a political tool. Now, all the confidential and sealed evidence they have is something entirely different. If that were to be released, idk what would happen....it would probably just expose our government and force them to punish the criminals according to the law. If they did in fact find that people were breaking the law. That will never ever ever ever happen.

Massie also said the Dem’s have their own memo on this, their side of the story, so if/when R’s release their memo, the pisssing match begins. That’s why he wants the evidence released so people can see the facts and make up their own mind.

He also said there are a lot of people involved in this deep state that you would not expect to be. I took that as there are a lot of R’s conspiring against Trump...which is not a shocker. We saw that clearly during the primaries.

Last edited:
Have said from the beginning the only way the MSM and general masses of American citizens get tuned into the corruption going on in the FBI, Obama Admin, and DOJ is when folks go to jail. Until then, it will be spun as Trump/Republicans doing everything in their power to produce BS to take pressure off of the Russia crap. Dems and MSM will spin spin spin and many will buy it hook, line, sinker.

I try to look at this as impartially as I can and there is no doubt in my mind there is enough evidence produced showing corruption at the very top levels of our government with no shred of evidence tying Trump with the Russians. When I see that evidence then my tune will change.

The two most recent "memos" if you will that the Democrats hung their hats on were a book about Trump requesting a 24 hour gorilla channel, and an essay about Trump paying Russian hookers to piss on a bed Obama slept in.

If you think facts or evidence in any way influence their thoughts, you must have been asleep for the past few years.
I’m agreeing that they won’t pay attention until actual evidence comes out and people are prosecuted and convicted.

Reactions: Mashburned

And as soon as I go and say that, we have another "dossier" in possession of the FBI.

Literally nothing in the world would ever stop the Democrats from claiming it's all partisan BS. Evidence and reality is in no way related to what they claim.
video disrespecting Islam, taking fire on the tarmac, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", Hillary is OK nothing wrong in the video (until later), Michelle is a woman, any other out there that were plain as day to the opposite you guys remember? The left keeps denying it, while the poor keep buying it.

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT