POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I post wherever I like dummy. I havent been chased away from anywhere. Again, this is just a message board. I know you suck at life and this is the place where you get your self worth, but it will always just be a message board.

Politics has what to do with your posts?

Any of them, talk politics.

Meanwhile if you don’t have this loser on ignore you are dumber than he is.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Politics has what to do with your posts?

Any of them, talk politics.

Meanwhile if you don’t have this loser on ignore you are dumber than he is.
I was tagged here and since you clowns cant stand on your own 2 feet, you guys ganged up and came at me at I replied to the person who tagged me.
I defended myself as I will always do. How do you guys still not get it. So soft that you cant understand someone standing up for themselves.

Soooooo glad I put that idiot Keyser on ignore. Now if only everyone else would stop replying to the idiot, maybe we could get back to normal discourse. :)
He's 6 o's so glad he put me on ignore. Another softie who cant understand someone standing up for themselves.

Wow, until today, I had no idea of the contingent of black folk who worshiped Jay-z so much for being successful at selling crack to other black folks.

Pretty low standard. But, bagawd, they'll fight tooth and nail for that dude. Amazing tribalism mentality.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Guys who are good friends usually call themselves brothers.

But I get it, you don't have any friends so it sounds weird to you.
This is message board numbnuts, yall aint real life friends. Just clowns on a message board trying to feel inporant because they suck in real life.

Brother scewduke1. Bwahahaha, morons!

Martin Luther King had a dream about twerking

6a00d8341c558f53ef019b04b353a6970d-580wi

Ouch.

Reactions: screwduke1
Jesus when did Keyser start posting in here?

[sick]

I can take the cardkillas, jameslee, etc types over someone just turning this into something it isn’t.

This is the political thread. Talk politics.
Everyone needs to ignore him but they can't resist for some reason. Ignore him and he goes away. You're ruining the thread by letting him troll you.

Everyone needs to ignore him but they can't resist for some reason. Ignore him and he goes away. You're ruining the thread by letting him troll you.
OK, so you're the new leader over here. These others are complete morons and think that they can come at me with no response. You get it and will be a great leader.

letting him troll you.

You're giving him way too much credit. He's not trolling. Quite the opposite. He's as serious as can be. Even though he, himself, admits that's it's just a message board and not to be taken seriously, he still must take it serious, defend himself to the bitter end, trying to prove I don't know what. He has no control over it. We were pointing and laughing.

I was tagged here and since you clowns cant stand on your own 2 feet, you guys ganged up and came at me at I replied to the person who tagged me.
I defended myself as I will always do. How do you guys still not get it. So soft that you cant understand someone standing up for themselves.

Don’t give a shit about any of that.

Have you made a political point yet in any of your posts?

Give it a shot or stop.......do you get that?

POLITICAL THREAD

Don’t give a shit about any of that.

Have you made a political point yet in any of your posts?

Give it a shot or stop.......do you get that?

POLITICAL THREAD
Stop? Bwahahaha, like it told the 7 clowns before who told me to stop, NO! Kick rocks clown, I'll post whatever I want and I will definitely defend myself against the trash in this thread, deal with it.

Did that hurt you? You came to the right place since this is a support group for the weak. Your "brothers" will take away the hurt.

I know I’ve seen you on these boards for a long long time but I never knew you had dementia creeping up on you man. I’m sorry. I hope you have some people in your family that will take care of you. It has become evident over the last 72 hours that you’re losing your shit. Get help.

Dude, I was writing a post that said just about as much. This is nothing more than an open demographic coup disguised as immigration. They aren't even trying top hide it. These people are willing to cast Americans aside so their own cultures can slide in and reap benefits.

It's the lowest shit ever. And people in this very thread are down with it.

You're giving him way too much credit. He's not trolling. Quite the opposite. He's as serious as can be. Even though he, himself, admits that's it's just a message board and not to be taken seriously, he still must take it serious, defend himself to the bitter end, trying to prove I don't know what. He has no control over it. We were pointing and laughing.
Nah, he's just not stupid like you. Case and point, you still dont get it.

Pointing and laughing, bwahahaha. Getting into groups with your "brothers" trying to figure how to stop me. Too bad you dont have the mental capacity to figure it out.

They're message board brothers. Try not to laugh, this means a lot to them.

I know I’ve seen you on these boards for a long long time but I never knew you had dementia creeping up on you man. I’m sorry. I hope you have some people in your family that will take care of you. It has become evident over the last 72 hours that you’re losing your shit. Get help.
I never knew you were a crybaby clown loser trying desperately to fit in. Im sorry you suck at life and need a message board for validation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT