How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This si so awesome.

I;m sitting here pissing time away on the PC and listening to music, waiting for everybody to get ready. My older walks in and hears this line: "I don't mind stealing bread, from the mouths of decadents." She went off on me for 5 minutes.

"What are decadents? How old is this song? 25 years? Theyve been telling you for 25 years who they are, you kept giving them money the whole time and now you complain about how theyre all detached liberals. They didnt say theyd ask, work for or borrow bread.. they told you from the start they planned to just steal it. I dont get it."

My child right there.

Reactions: screwduke1
Department of Justice files in support of Berkeley College Republicans in free speech case

The Department of Justice is siding with conservatives in their free speech case against the University of California, Berkeley.

The case, brought by the Berkeley College Republicans and the Young America’s Foundation, a conservative organization that works to promote intellectual diversity on college campuses, alleges that the University of California’s policies for high profile speakers and major events violated their First and 14th Amendment rights by granting administrators “unfettered discretion” to decide which speakers are subject to stricter rules. These rules include which speakers would be subject to curfews, prohibitive security costs, or undesirable venues, in addition to having full discretion over what determines a “high-profile speaker.”

In a statement of interest, the DOJ contended that “both Policies suffer from the same constitutional defect: they grant University administrators unbridled discretion to decide when, how, and against whom to apply the policies.”

I apologise for bringing that loser Soze over. Place was getting slow with no more dumb liberals. Didn't realize how big of a snowflake he is.

You deserve punishment for that. His childish rants and raves and posters actually responding to him has pretty much ruined this thread (probably his intention). Do not respond and he will eventually go away.

Fake Kaizer’s post to like ratio is downright embarrassing, tbh. Sad.
This clown gets his self worth from message board likes. Thats how big of a loser he is.

I can see him running home to his mom bragging because he got a message board like from one of his brothers. LOL at these clowns.

You deserve punishment for that. His childish rants and raves and posters actually responding to him has pretty much ruined this thread (probably his intention). Do not respond and he will eventually go away.
He too stupid to get that. Kinda like you dont get thet I reply to people who come at me.

This si so awesome.

I;m sitting here pissing time away on the PC and listening to music, waiting for everybody to get ready. My older walks in and hears this line: "I don't mind stealing bread, from the mouths of decadents." She went off on me for 5 minutes.

"What are decadents? How old is this song? 25 years? Theyve been telling you for 25 years who they are, you kept giving them money the whole time and now you complain about how theyre all detached liberals. They didnt say theyd ask, work for or borrow bread.. they told you from the start they planned to just steal it. I dont get it."

My child right there.
Cool story brother.

@~Keyser Soze~, I'm going to say the ultimate bad word to you. If that doesn't SYTFU, I'll break out the Holy Hand Grenade.

zdWy0iX.gif
Still waiting on the holy grenade.

Stop? Bwahahaha, like it told the 7 clowns before who told me to stop, NO! Kick rocks clown, I'll post whatever I want and I will definitely defend myself against the trash in this thread, deal with it.

Go back to the jungle Hill.

Ruh Roe, she's gonna go ape shit.

Get it? Sorry political thread. But it's kinda funny.

Ole fustercluck doesnt seem to post anything original. Justs posts a bunch of stuff from twitter.

I guess when you cant think for yourself. He should change his name to fumbduck.

We had a black friend of ours in high school, we all hung out, had a good time, never had any issues. Kids just being kids.

I talk to him after first semester of college and he had become hardcore racist toward whites, all about Africa and the Black Panthers. It took one semester for that guy to be completely poisoned.

Anyway, I’m sure he was poisoned by this type of crap. Black Democrat wants to turn SOTU into a black panther rally and to televise the “revolution.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/28/tiffany-cross-msnbc-sotu-black-panther-party/

We had a black friend of ours in high school, we all hung out, had a good time, never had any issues. Kids just being kids.

I talk to him after first semester of college and he had become hardcore racist toward whites, all about Africa and the Black Panthers. It took one semester for that guy to be completely poisoned.

Anyway, I’m sure he was poisoned by this type of crap. Black Democrat wants to turn SOTU into a black panther rally and to televise the “revotlution.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/28/tiffany-cross-msnbc-sotu-black-panther-party/
I see both sides of that, too.

My wife works with a lady whose son got hired on FT at a local factory thru a temp service. He's late-20's, no education, but apparently a good worker and has been promoted twice already on short order. (I have theories on this, mainly that workplace competiton is pretty weak and promotions are coming easily for those who dare to even show up everyday...). He's got a lot of visible tats and his 2" ear guages have grown so unintentionally large due to loss of skin elasticity and loss of tissue in his lobes, he;s having to wrap his lobes around his actual ear at work to meet safety reqs. I so wish I was kidding. Anyway, he told his mom that he thinks if he gets his ears surgically repaired and some of the undesirable tats removed, he can get promoted further. Go ****ing figure.

This is why it was a real tragedy when schools like ITT went south looking to increase profit with bullshit accreditation that made them eligible for more student loan money. The original plan skirted ALL the bullshit and focused on skilled tech labor. They had interviewing, resume buidling, budgeting, professional behavior classes for folks who just wanted a skill and to learn how to implement it in a tech environment. And they ****ed it all up. Now, we point at this broken ass system of social indoctrination post-secondary brainwashing, the resulting lack of skill and mounds of debt as "enlightenment" while folks laugh at the ITT, Virgina College and IVY tech guys making 60-100k year.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT