POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus when did Keyser start posting in here?

[sick]

I can take the cardkillas, jameslee, etc types over someone just turning this into something it isn’t.

This is the political thread. Talk politics.
He/she was chased away from rafters. This is his/her safe space.

Don't worry my sister, your back up will show. By the way, since you have found the fountain of youth returning to 10 year old posting styles, what's your secret?

Also, I have your back if your scared sweetie.
Im not weak like you. Again, this is just a message board, no one needs backup... well except for weak clowns who can't stand on their own 2 feet.

YOU'RE THE WEAK!

He/she was chased away from rafters. This is his/her safe space.
I post wherever I like dummy. I havent been chased away from anywhere. Again, this is just a message board. I know you suck at life and this is the place where you get your self worth, but it will always just be a message board.

I post wherever I like dummy. I havent been chased away from anywhere. Again, this is just a message board. I know you suck at life and this is the place where you get your self worth, but it will always just be a message board.
It's OK keyser, you can be one of us when you come out of your shell. Just take a few breaths and step away from the computer. We can use this therapy to start your Le mas classes when you get closer to delivery time.

Jesus when did Keyser start posting in here?

[sick]

I can take the cardkillas, jameslee, etc types over someone just turning this into something it isn’t.

This is the political thread. Talk politics.
Nah, this place is trash. I never post here until my name is mentioned here. Trash poster @USSLair mentioned my name here because he used a racial slur and came he whining to his safe space that I was going to try to get him banned. Since the trash here cant stand on theor own 2 feet, they came at me and I went back at them. Period. I didnt just come here stirring up stuff, the clown mob brought me here, now you're all crying. Well, you're just gonna have to deal with it.

It's OK keyser, you can be one of us when you come out of your shell. Just take a few breaths and step away from the computer. We can use this therapy to start your Le mas classes when you get closer to delivery time.
Nah, I'll never be a weak piece if trash nor will I ever be a part of a group that is. You guys have fun though.

Nah, this place is trash. I never post here until my name is mentioned here. Trash poster @USSLair mentioned my name here because he used a racial slur and came he whining to his safe space that I was going to try to get him banned. Since the trash here cant stand on theor own 2 feet, they came at me and I went back at them. Period. I didnt just come here stirring up stuff, the clown mob brought me here, now you're all crying. Well, you're just gonna have to deal with it.
Rinse and repeat, rewind, rinse and repeat, rewind, rinse and repeat.

Always feels good to ignore an idiot like Keyser when they do nothing but ruin a perfectly good thread of political insight, and good informative links, not to mention, some pretty funny memes.
Look, another crybaby mad because I defended myself. If this board wasnt so trash I wouldn't need to.

Wow. I couldn't keep up. Had to stop b/c they kept coming.

This is a good look for you. No, really. These are the hallmarks of a man's man.
You polititards got mad..

Good comeback mouthbreather. You might want to invest some tic tacs, im sure you all have that problem.

He's lost it. Again, this mouthbreather is mad at me because... Blame your momma and daddy for you being a terrible person, I had nothing to do with it.

Mouthbreathers love lame emojis.

Awe man, I love that show. I just hope Buster lands on his feet. Judging by this thread, he's gonna have a lot of dummies to compete with.

Yikes, this is awkward. You seem to think your words are upsetting to me. They're not, I expect ignorance from the hypocrites who lack principles in the political thread.

I received input from you because you're a loser trying to fit in.

Again, youre so stupid that you dont even see it.

Nah, your too weak to actually say it. You cant stand on your own 2 feet so you use a meme to speak for you. You're that weak.

Weak and stupid is no way to go thru life. I mean, how do you even look yourself in the mirror?

Trolling a bunch of self important mouth breathers who suck at life but need to feel important on a message board to compensate is highly entertaining to me. Again, you're too stupid to see. Congrats Einstein.

Go away? No weak clown I will not go away. Do you not get that I will post wherever I like? Even in the mouthbreathers support group thread.

Stop crying moron. This is a safe place for people like you. You are safe here.

Look, this doofus used triggered. You're kinda dumb so I'll write this slowly.

Im not weak like you. Again, this is just a message board, no one needs backup... well except for weak clowns who can't stand on their own 2 feet.

YOU'RE THE WEAK!

Nah, this place is trash.

Nah, I'll never be a weak piece if trash nor will I ever be a part of a group that is.

Look, another crybaby mad because I defended myself. If this board wasnt so trash I wouldn't need to.

You don't have to leave.

Just tryin to force you to come to terms with your own immaturity and to stop acting like a child.

I see those efforts will be wasted. Can't say I'm surprised, but there was always hope I could do your father's job for him. Oh well.

You;ll get your wish now, as I don't suffer folks like you very well.

Please for the love of god stop replying and tagging ~soGay~

For one... the dude is okay with sexual assault, yet gets on a high horse about jemele hill.

He is literally too stupid to realize that no one here is arguing with him because they agree with lair about what his fake outrage is abouy. Nor do they care. Hes just so damn hated that we would argue about damn near anything he says because it would be like agreeing with with Jerry Sandusky. 5 to 1 says hes on the registry.

After his week long tirade repeating the same post over and over again saying. "If you mouth breathers want to agree with racial slurs..." and finally leaves whoever brings her back needs to self impose a permaban.

Seriously, this guy has pitched so many fits in this board just in the last year alone. Election week, art briles, jemele hill, Ashley judd, etc etc. And they're all the same. A one week hissy fit with the same post but different words over and over and over.

Just checking in to see if you're still in meltdown mode. Yep. You're still in meltdown mode.
Yeah, still melting down dumb willy. I'm so angry that I changed my avi. Oh wait, that was you. You're still posting too, "wasting your morning".

Welp, I guess its better that you're here instead of eating paint chips again.

Isn't JayZ a 5%er?

And I'm expected to pay that shit a single iota of attention?

Yeah, screw that guy.

JZ.jpg

Yeah. NOI, all about the advancement of black men... hates white man so much he can't give him credit for helping the black man he professes to help. Nah, ain't racist at all.

I mean, not as damning as calling somebody a bunny, but still...

Last edited:
Please for the love of god stop replying and tagging ~soGay~

For one... the dude is okay with sexual assault, yet gets on a high horse about jemele hill.

He is literally too stupid to realize that no one here is arguing with him because they agree with lair about what his fake outrage is abouy. Nor do they care. Hes just so damn hated that we would argue about damn near anything he says because it would be like agreeing with with Jerry Sandusky. 5 to 1 says hes on the registry.

After his week long tirade repeating the same post over and over again saying. "If you mouth breathers want to agree with racial slurs..." and finally leaves whoever brings her back needs to self impose a permaban.

Seriously, this guy has pitched so many fits in this board just in the last year alone. Election week, art briles, jemele hill, Ashley judd, etc etc. And they're all the same. A one week hissy fit with the same post but different words over and over and over.
Look, another lying piece of trash. Its amazing how much you lie, then whine and cry, then call others snowflakes, all wile being softies who cant stand on their own 2 feet.

This dude started his lies with the dude okay woth sexual assault. He loves deflecting since he cant really defend anything that he stands for.

Your such a loser. Can't believe you are still having a hissy fit. I had a wonderful night celebrating the cats victory. Didn't think about waking up and running to post in this thread.

Kudos to you loser.
Remeber that time you lied and said you graduated from UK. Bwahahahaha, I cant stop laughing at that. If you're gonna lie, make your lies make sense.

Your such a loser. Can't believe you are still having a hissy fit. I had a wonderful night celebrating the cats victory. Didn't think about waking up and running to post in this thread.

Kudos to you loser.
Remember yesterday when you tagged me in this thread crying because you said I was gonna get you banned because you called Jamele Hill a hungle bunny and jungle gorilla? You were so scared.

You never should have tagged me.

I apologise for bringing that loser Soze over. Place was getting slow with no more dumb liberals. Didn't realize how big of a snowflake he is.
Look, there it is. Snowflake, from the dude who was crying that he was gonna get banned and ran here look for help.

Yes, weak crybaby who clearly needs help from others on a message board, I'm the snowflake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT