POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look, one of the biggest hypocrites on the board is playing the race card card. No one called yout boy racist after he used racial slurs, stop crying.
AveQRacist-c74f838c08f62f234a7603f55ee19b62.gif

Reactions: AustinTXCat
11:30 a.m eastern standard time. Keep going. Only thing missing is you wearing a pink vagina hat.
Trolling a bunch of self important mouth breathers who suck at life but need to feel important on a message board to compensate is highly entertaining to me. Again, you're too stupid to see. Congrats Einstein.

I received input from you because you're a loser trying to fit in. Is "brother willy" special, does he need your weak ass lame protection? Again, NONE OF CAN STAND ON YOUR OWN.

Do you notice the bold words? Read them to yourself a few times and then have an adult, who is not from your family tree, explain them to you and how they relate to your latest windmill.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Do you notice the bold words? Read them to yourself a few times and then have an adult, who is not from your family tree, explain them to you and how they relate to your latest windmill.
Stop crying moron. This is a safe place for people like you. You are safe here.

Corky found another. Someone give him a sticker.
Corky was a racist

You '90s babies are gonna have to sit this one out. I'm too lazy these days to explain who Corky is.

For the rest of you fruits... well, I was just now alerted to the fact that Chris Burke, the actor who played Corky on Life Goes On, who really is a tard (it wasn't just a really good actor), is a racist. There's a whole segment on it on his Wikipedia entry.

Supposedly, back in 1992, People Magazine asked him whether or not he likes black people. (Props to whoever thought of asking him that shit.) He responded that he's cool with black people... as long as they don't come too close to him. Because he finds them scary.

The producers of Life Goes On, in a PR move, hired a black actress to play his girlfriend. But Corky refused to work with her. So she was dropped like a bad habit, in favor of a white chick, who he ended up marrying during the final season.

It makes me wonder what happened between Corky and this black actress. Was he just like, "Nah, I'm not gonna do it?" Or did he throw one of those fits, like Dustin Hoffman in the movie Rain Man?

I'd be willing to bet it was the latter.

I only watched Life Goes On a couple of times back when it first came on, but I can vaguely remember that they had him actually marry a broad. But I can't remember whether or not she was a fellow 'tard. Do any of you fruits remember that shit?

If she wasn't... I don't even know what to say. And don't even tell me they were gonna have a normal black chick dating a retarded white guy. I know it's hard for black chicks to find a man these days, but damn.

Corky was a racist

You '90s babies are gonna have to sit this one out. I'm too lazy these days to explain who Corky is.

For the rest of you fruits... well, I was just now alerted to the fact that Chris Burke, the actor who played Corky on Life Goes On, who really is a tard (it wasn't just a really good actor), is a racist. There's a whole segment on it on his Wikipedia entry.

Supposedly, back in 1992, People Magazine asked him whether or not he likes black people. (Props to whoever thought of asking him that shit.) He responded that he's cool with black people... as long as they don't come too close to him. Because he finds them scary.

The producers of Life Goes On, in a PR move, hired a black actress to play his girlfriend. But Corky refused to work with her. So she was dropped like a bad habit, in favor of a white chick, who he ended up marrying during the final season.

It makes me wonder what happened between Corky and this black actress. Was he just like, "Nah, I'm not gonna do it?" Or did he throw one of those fits, like Dustin Hoffman in the movie Rain Man?

I'd be willing to bet it was the latter.

I only watched Life Goes On a couple of times back when it first came on, but I can vaguely remember that they had him actually marry a broad. But I can't remember whether or not she was a fellow 'tard. Do any of you fruits remember that shit?

If she wasn't... I don't even know what to say. And don't even tell me they were gonna have a normal black chick dating a retarded white guy. I know it's hard for black chicks to find a man these days, but damn.
Thats races. Again, stop crying you mouth nreathing doofus. You are safe here with the other idiots.

1. Not angry. Congratulations on false assumptions.

2. I have no idea what Usslair stated on Rafters nor do I give a damn. Read this one more time. I don't give a damn. That's between you and him. But, enough is enough. Take it elsewhere. NOW!

3. You received input from me because you attacked my bro, Willy. I know Willy very well outside this board. We've met up 5 times over the past 13 months in Central Florida and Lexington, KY. An attack on him is an attack on me.

4. You falsely accuse me of taking up weird causes, yet YOU pursue a conflict from another thread into this one?

Really? Really? What in the hell is wrong with you?
He used to have back up from a couple of others but they too have abandoned him. I wonder why. Could be because he/she/it could be about 10. A conservative guess.

Trolling a bunch of self important mouth breathers who suck at life but need to feel important on a message board to compensate is highly entertaining to me. Again, you're too stupid to see. Congrats Einstein.
Pot meet Kettle. Your self importance seems to need conformation. Hopefully you reach maturity soon, you're losing the battle badly.

He used to have back up from a couple of others but they too have abandoned him. I wonder why. Could be because he/she/it could be about 10. A conservative guess.
Back up, I dont need or want backup, nor have I ever had any. I dont need it for the dumb trash that posts on this board. I'm a man who can stand on his own 2 feet, not weak needy cowards like you guys.

Bwahaha, this clown said back up, like im going into a dangerous situation, not posting on a message board. More proof of how important these dummies think they are on this board. I hate to laugh at something that pathetic bit its just too funny.

Jesus when did Keyser start posting in here?

[sick]

I can take the cardkillas, jameslee, etc types over someone just turning this into something it isn’t.

This is the political thread. Talk politics.

Reactions: santamaria78
Dude is straight triggered. He's littering this thread with shit I care nothing about b/c he can't reign-in his emotions. Obviously starved for attention. Don't feed it.
Look, this doofus used triggered. Its their favorite word since they're too dumb to try to make valid arguments. You're kinda dumb so I'll write this slowly. There's an ignore function you can use if you dont want to see my posts. Good luck figuring that out.

Back up, I dont need or want backup, nor have I ever had any. I dont need it for the dumb trash that posts on this board. I'm a man who can stand on his own 2 feet, not weak needy cowards like you guys.

Bwahaha, this clown said back up, like im going into a dangerous situation, not posting on a message board. More proof of how important these dummies think they are on this board. I hate to laugh at something that pathetic bit its just too funny.
Don't worry my sister, your back up will show. By the way, since you have found the fountain of youth returning to 10 year old posting styles, what's your secret?

Also, I have your back if your scared sweetie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT