How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
27331634_1432406716888983_2141300745938737732_n.jpg

Going in a different direction, and since we're all e-pals "on the biggest dumpster fire on the internet", I feel I can trust your opinion. So, @~Keyser Soze~, what are your thoughts on MythBusters ending?
Awe man, I love that show. I just hope Buster lands on his feet. Judging by this thread, he's gonna have a lot of dummies to compete with.

Awe man, I love that show. I just hope Buster lands on his feet. Judging by this thread, he's gonna have a lot of dummies to compete with.

Personally, I think it started to suck early on and deserved to die. I lost complete interest after season three. They ruined it by bringing on that retarded guido and that ditzy sloot named Kari. Do you agree or is that critique too harsh?

Personally, I think it started to suck early on and deserved to die. I lost complete interest after season three. They ruined it by bringing on that retarded guido and that ditzy sloot named Kari. Do you agree or is that critique too harsh?
Thats perfectly acceptable on this board... apparently. I mean be a man, stop seeking my approval.

Oh wait, you're trying to defend him saying jungle bunnies. Like I said earlier, I let peoples words speak for themselves.

The whole gang is mad at me because their buddy used a racial slur. Welcome to the political board. Not one person challenged him on it, they just attempted their lame attacks on me. They're gonna stroke out trying "what about" defend him. Its too funny.

Thats perfectly acceptable on this board... apparently. I mean be a man, stop seeking my approval.

Oh wait, you're trying to defend him saying jungle bunnies. Like I said earlier, I let peoples words speak for themselves.

So...you disagree? Because now that I think about it, that sloot never even deserved to be on the show in the first place. She had no talent nor even a bachelors on anything related. She was way out of her league.

That b**** must have given head to the producer and/or Jamie and Adam. There's absolutely no other way to explain her presence on that show. Typical case of a slooty woman sleeping her way to the top. It's kind of pathetic, really.

So...you disagree? Because now that I think about it, that sloot never even deserved to be on the show in the first place. She had no talent nor even a bachelors on anything related. She was way out of her league.

That b**** must have given head to the producer and/or Jamie and Adam. There's absolutely no other way to explain her presence on that show. Typical case of a slooty woman sleeping her way to the top. It's kind of pathetic, really.
Yikes, this is awkward. You seem to think your words are upsetting to me. They're not, I expect ignorance from the hypocrites who lack principles in the political thread.

Yikes, this is awkward. You seem to think your words are upsetting to me. They're not, I expect ignorance from the hypocrites who lack principles in the political thread.

What's awkward is Discovery's casting decisions, ultimately ruining what could have been the greatest show of all time.

Seriously, after sleeping around so much from sleeping her way to the top, that sloot gets knocked up, and when they finally had the chance to get rid of her for good, they bring her ass back all bloated, swollen and saggy instead of just keeping that younger, hotter, smarter sloot Jessi on full time. That was completely unacceptable.

Media trying to paint a bleak picture before Trump absolutely crushes the SOTU on Tuesday.

From local news outlets...

“Reports Trump wants to fire Mueller. He would be immediately impeached if so”

W.T.F? Lmao

“Reports Trump will try to give a positive speech on Tuesday amidst all the turmoil surrounding him”

Lmaoooo

Get your bs in now because after Tuesday you’re all going to look stupid. Again.

***The fake Kaizer Sosay being MAD as hell....LMAOOOOOOO.***

GBB, Go Cats.

Ol keyser all tore up last night. Hahaha

Poor guy. I feel sorry for him and i usually have no empathy for people. But he stroked my heart strings
Look, here comes "brother willy" to the rescue. These dudes are an unprecedented level of lame. None of them can even stand on theor own 2 feet.

Good grief, señor. You're killing it.
You're not. Youre so lame that you jumped in some stuff that had nothing to do with you, now you look stupid. You're mad and cant even say why you're mad, thats next level stupid.

Let me get this straight. Usslair called Jamele Hill jungle bunny and jungle gorilla, ran over to this board where he's safe because he's not the village idiot, he's amongst his own people in an idiot village. He started crying that people were calling him racist when no one did, and started crying because he thought I was gonna somehow get him banned. Then you felt the need to jump in.

Weird man, the causes you take up just to fit in with the group. Stop being pathetic and stand up for something worth standing up for.

You're not. Youre so lame that you jumped in some stuff that had nothing to do with you, now you look stupid. You're mad and cant even say why you're mad, thats next level stupid.

Let me get this straight. Usslair called Jamele Hill jungle bunny and jungle gorilla, ran over to this board where he's safe because he's not the village idiot, he's amongst his own people in an idiot village. He started crying that people were calling him racist when no one did, and started crying because he thought I was gonna somehow get him banned. Then you felt the need to jump in.

Weird man, the causes you take up just to fit in with the group. Stop being pathetic and stand up for something worth standing up for.
1. Not angry. Congratulations on false assumptions.

2. I have no idea what Usslair stated on Rafters nor do I give a damn. Read this one more time. I don't give a damn. That's between you and him. But, enough is enough. Take it elsewhere. NOW!

3. You received input from me because you attacked my bro, Willy. I know Willy very well outside this board. We've met up 5 times over the past 13 months in Central Florida and Lexington, KY. An attack on him is an attack on me.

4. You falsely accuse me of taking up weird causes, yet YOU pursue a conflict from another thread into this one?

Really? Really? What in the hell is wrong with you?

1. Not angry. Congratulations on false assumptions.

2. I have no idea what Usslair stated on Rafters nor do I give a damn. Read this one more time. I don't give a damn. That's between you and him. But, enough is enough. Take it elsewhere. NOW!

3. You received input from me because you attacked my bro, Willy. I know Willy very well outside this board. We've met up 5 times over the past 13 months in Central Florida and Lexington, KY. An attack on him is an attack on me.

4. You falsely accuse me of taking up weird causes, yet YOU pursue a conflict from another thread into this one?

Really? Really? What in the hell is wrong with you?
I received input from you because you're a loser trying to fit in. Is "brother willy" special, does he need your weak ass lame protection? Again, NONE OF CAN STAND ON YOUR OWN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT