POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, Im a POS poster because you use racial slurs. I will put my character up against yours any day. You use racial slurs, habitually lie, then cry lie a little girl and say people are calling you racist when no one did. You're an absolute trash human being.
Brother Willy owns you. Deal with it.

Put down whatever crap beer you're drinking and go home. TIA.

Brother Willy owns you. Deal with it.

Put down whatever crap beer you're drinking and go home. TIA.
LOL, more doofus circle jerk. Hes now calling fellow mouth breather willy "brother." Oh, and he's super impressed by a Hillary Clinton meme. Close your mouth, stop drooling, and stop breathing from your mouth.

No, not really. If you saw his old lady, then you'd lose your GD mind.

Get outta here and go home.
No mouth breather, I will not get out of here. You're too stupid to make me. Go back to slurping "brother willy" and try to get some doofus circle jerk bonus points.

I actually follow this line of thinking. I doubt Trump himself was putting effort into conspiring with Russia unless it had to do with him making money. Some of the idiots he hired were definitely involved with shady shit and drug it into the campaign with them. His moron son just wanted to be important. Unless Trump is an oblivious idiot he knew about their past and what they were doing. But he is definitely scared of the feds tearing through his finances. when you get kicked out by US investors and go running to Russia and Saudi Arabia your going to get very dirty. New York real estate just by itself is probably more corrupt and filthy than DC politics, they are the guys bribing & grooming all the politicians. Tax evasion and illegal contributions is just another monday for them. You know Kushner followed in his dads footsteps. Trump worships money and if anything brings him down it will be that.

95% of people in Washington politics would be petrified of the Feds taking a close look at their finances.

Reactions: JStaff2187
LOL, more doofus circle jerk. Hes now calling fellow mouth breather willy "brother." Oh, and he's super impressed by a Hillary Clinton meme. Close your mouth, stop drooling, and stop breathing from your mouth.
You're outta your league, Señor. Shut up, sober up and allow us adults an opportunity to engage in productive discussion.

Washington Post so you know it's not fake news at all like really real news to the really.

That time Bill and Hillary Clinton went to a voodoo ceremony in Haiti
Beauvoir gave the three visitors what Clinton described as a "brief course in voodoo theology." And then the late-afternoon ceremony began. Clinton wrote:

Clinton wrote that his "brief foray into the world of voodoo" furthered his fascination with "the way different cultures try to make sense of life, nature, and the virtually universal belief that there is a nonphysical spirit force at work in the world.""After several minutes of rhythmic dancing to pounding drums, the spirits arrived, seizing a woman and a man. The man proceeded to rub a burning torch all over his body and walk on hot coals without being burned. The woman, in a frenzy, screamed repeatedly, then grabbed a live chicken and bit its head off. Then the spirits left and those who had been possessed fell to the ground."

"The woman, in a frenzy, screamed repeatedly, then grabbed a live chicken and bit its head off. Then the spirits left and those who had been possessed fell to the ground."

That wasn't Ashley Judd at that Women's Rally by any chance was it?

Last edited:
Yeah, Im a POS poster because you use racial slurs. I will put my character up against yours any day. You use racial slurs, habitually lie, then cry lie a little girl and say people are calling you racist when no one did. You're an absolute trash human being.
Lighten up Francis and go back to Rafters. Sound familiar?

Reactions: USSLair
this fake @keyser soze the worst poster on catpaw or nah? i mean he/she/it is hated on raftards worse than in here.

there is only one @Kaizer Sosay for the paddock.

Willy might have the hottest piece of ass blowing his mind of any poster chiming in.

i would say go back to rafters but they hate you too. you must be some real sadomasochist to take this kind of punishment.

Suck my dick bitch? Now go report me to a mod loser

California Democrat Councilman/High School teacher caught on video cursing and degrading those who serve in the military to his students.

His response...

Loser is gonna report me again. Because she sucks
Report you for what? The mods know you're a trashy person who uses racial slurs and their cool with it. You gotta quit telling people to stop crying when you cry like this.

Oh and stop lying. Seriously, you can barely form a sentence but then lied about graduating from UK. Bwahahaha, no one believes you Corky.

Isn't this what you were just railing against?
Nah, I pointed out that Usslair used racial slurs. You polititards got mad at me becaise nothing in this world matters but your politics. For some reason, yoy guys defense of him usong racial slurs was sending me a bunch of Hillary Clinton memes. As if I give a shit about Hillary Clinton or as if that has anything to do with him using racial slurs.

Suck my dick bitch? Now go report me to a mod loser
He's lost it. Again, this mouthbreather is mad at me because he used a racial slur. I didnt make you use a racial slur multiple times, your character did. Blame your momma and daddy for you being a terrible person, I had nothing to do with it.

stop fighting on the message board. It's embarassing
You probably cant make me either. Stop trying to fit in with trashy people, its embarrassing and pathertic. This had nothing to do with you but you thought you could get some doofus circle jerk points didnt ya?

Mouthbreathers love lame emojis.

Get this, these clowns tell me to stop fighting on message boards on the political message board. They're regulars on the biggest dumpster fire on the internet but tell me to stop fighting. LOL

What these hypocrites really mean is leave our poor mouthbreathing friend alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT