POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In classic Hillary style, gets caught shielding a sexual harasser and responds by texting effusive praise to a baby killer.

Found this hilarious. From this article:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...ill-respond-to-trump-after-state-of-the-union

"A group of anti-Trump celebrities, including Mark Ruffalo and Whoopi Goldberg, have also announced plans to hold a “People’s State of the Union" as a counter-event on Monday night."
Yup. Mark Ruffalo and Whoopi Goldberg, two ordinary, everyday people struggling in this hard, cruel world President Trump has transformed our country into. Whoopi's contract for "The View" is estimated to be $5 to $6 M per year; Mark Ruffalo was one of the top 20 highest paid actors in Hollywood in 2017. OMG! Much Oppression! Such devastating!

Nope he did not. And it is very common for economists to compare quarters by their previous years as there are seasonal trends. Per liberal-leaning Politifact:

As for the remainder of Obama’s time in office, quarterly GDP growth averaged 2.0 percent, or 1.5 percent when averaging out annual figures.

But if the data is used to compare one quarter to the same quarter from a year ago, there were two periods during Obama’s tenure in which growth exceeded 3 percent. Between the third quarters of 2009 and 2010, GDP growth was about 3.1 percent; and between the first quarters of 2014 and 2015, the economy grew by 3.3 percent, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

With the way Roskam refers to growth, however, Obama indeed was the first president who did not achieve more than 3 percent growth in GDP. Average growth under Bush Sr., was 2.1 percent; 3.9 percent for Bill Clinton; 2.3 percent for George H.W. Bush; and 3.5 percent for Ronald Reagan.

The highest annual growth on record occurred in 1942 during the Franklin D. Roosevelt administration, when GDP grew by a staggering 18.9 percent as the United States entered World War II and ramped up production following the Dec. 7, 1941, attack on Pearl Harbor.

Our ruling

Roskam said the Obama "administration was the first administration that never had a whole year of 3 percent growth."

While Roskam’s claim is accurate when based on annual GDP growth figures between 2009 and 2016, there are other ways to look at the data, such as from one quarter to the same in the previous year. Doing so reveals economic growth has surpassed 3 percent during two periods of Obama’s presidency.

We rate Roskam’s claim Mostly True.
So?

27331864_1321425994657242_7100078441211601665_n.jpg
They did?

re-election funding.

Speaking of, did a single Democrat give back the money donated to them by Weinstein, Spacey, etc, etc, etc...?

Despite everything, we had 2.6% in 4th quarter. Idk what's wrong with that. Beats a sharp stick in the eye.

You're a little late. Read back through the last couple pages. That talking point has already been laid to waste.

Speaking of, did a single Democrat give back the money donated to them by Weinstein, Spacey, etc, etc, etc...?

You're a little late. Read back through the last couple pages. That talking point has already been laid to waste.
The Paddock has their opinions but the proof is in the pudding. The climb out of the recession wasteland is 9 years old in March. Everything is better. Even the deficit hawks have gone silent.

Since you're in to investing and all, let's get serious for a moment. I have a business proposition for you.

Did you know you can buy 41 slaves with one bitcoin at the Obama/Hillary created Libyan slave auctions? I'm planning to buy a few hundred and resell them x10. You interested?
GFY

Guys gotta give me credit, for the @$e bacj

lol she is a racist POS. Consider that aka jungle bunny. What's the difference if she calls UK fans racist and would root for a serial killer, and her blaming white people for Jesus how many issues.

GTFO
She is more racist than most in this country as are most who attack Trump. It is a racial issue with them.

The Paddock has their opinions but the proof is in the pudding. The climb out of the recession wasteland is 9 years old in March. Everything is better. Even the deficit hawks have gone silent.
You are not real bright are you?

Because you generally instigate hate filled post and call everyone racist with who disagree with your post.
Everybody is a little bit racist, but it’s only a problem if you are white.
I don’t care how racist Joy Reed or Jemelle Hill are, I just don’t like the hypocrisy of it all, from both sides.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Last week was the 45th anniversary of Roe V Wade. 58 million babies aborted in that time span. Maybe dims would not have to import new voters if they would have let those babies be born?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
This is simply not true. Not at all.

I believe he called her a jungle gorilla.
Well odriginally he called Jemele Hill and Michael Smith "jungle bunnies" in a thread about the ESPN layoffs. When I asked him about it today, he played dumb, then called her a "jungle gorilla".

Because you generally instigate hate filled post and call everyone racist with who disagree with your post.
Umm, no dummy. He called her a jungle bunny all own his own. I haven't called any of you clowns racists, I just let your words and actions speak for themselves.

*I have called you clowns on multiple occasions but if the clown shoes fit...

lol she is a racist POS. Consider that aka jungle bunny. What's the difference if she calls UK fans racist and would root for a serial killer, and her blaming white people for Jesus how many issues.

GTFO

GTFO
There you go crying again. You've called her a jungle bunny and jungle gorilla multiple times and the mods are cool with it.

If anyone ever tells me I need to check my white privilege, my response will be that I grew up with no father (died when I was 5) and had 7 siblings, lived in a trailer cut into a 45 degree hill for a while before moving to a 3 bedroom ranch on a slab (remember, with 7 siblings). Tell me, where's this life of white privilege I've enjoyed? My mother worked at a factory job, earning enough so that we had what we needed.

None of my 5 older siblings went to college. Hell, only 2 actually graduated high school. Yet, I still managed to graduate valedictorian of my high school class, go on to graduate summa cum laude from college, and earn a law degree. That wasn't because of privilege. That was because I worked hard, studied hard, put my God-given talents to use, had desire and drive and challenged myself to be better and do better.

Maybe you don't have all the breaks, maybe the odds are against you. Life's not always fair. But the beauty of America is that you can still make things happen here by sheer will and determination. And I think that's the real problem, because there is a greater sense of entitlement today than our country has ever known, and it's not racial, it's generational.

So what I'm saying is, check your own damn privilege and stop using falsely perceived victimhood as a crutch and excuse. Get your ass to work earning what you want and MAGA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT