POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait... so the president and his administration that put other countries first, constantly apologized for the US, tried to racially divide the country every chance given, used the IRS to target conservatives, lied about Benghazi, gave nuke tech and millions to Iran, spied on the incoming president, violated the Logan act, and always picked UNC to win it all is involved in some really bad messed up shenanigans?!

Get. Out.
Its interesting that his administration acted like the KGB, yet he and his supporters call Trump a russian agent.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Approaching 1 million...

22ywe7.jpg
I'm shocked twitter hasn't removed it yet.

Reactions: santamaria78
They'll have to release it. Theres too much public outrage for them not too.
Watching @ScottAdamsSays this morning, he thinks the same, but he thinks all the hysteria is derived from one or two inflated interpretations that grew legs into a movement of convenience. He thinks it's likely a sensationalized nothingburger and likely more valuable as an unknown quantity used for leverage.

I sure hope we find out legally. If it doesn't get released legally, it'll get leaked and whatever it is won't be as potent, if even admissible.

On the front page of Reddit this morning, there was a story about someone in the Trump administration resigning because he said he didn't like Muslims, with zero mention of any memos. (Edit: That just gives you an example of where the left is with this)

Most of America really doesn't give a shit. The media is going to actively avoid the issue, and downplay it if they're forced to address it. The R establishment is just as corrupt as the Ds, so they don't really want the swamp being exposed.

So yeah, you have some House Republicans raising a stink and they're all going to fall in line by the end of the weekend.

Given everything we've seen in the past, there's absolutely zero reason to think the memo will get released, and even less reasons to think there will ever be any consequences for the corruption.

Yep. Don't expect much to come of it. All the obuma scandals-- zilch. I thought, of all things, the IRS abuses would have political heads rolling and something would finally stick. Instead, Lerner got a raise/bonus and retirement.

Seems crazy enough it may just get leaked. Top trending when I just logged into Twitter...1.1M tweets.

Guarantee somebody is comparing the judicial system outcome to the real-life weight "social justice" would carry with a leak.

I would be.
Semi-power people are using twitter as a call to action - haven't seen that before from the Rs.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

The shutdown is happening, the question will be if anything good comes from it and we finally get a real budget passed. or the best result, they come up with a balanced budget and take the debt seriously

Brilliant, hope it passes.

A pair of California lawmakers want to claw back some of steep tax cuts that corporations will receive under the federal tax overhaul signed last month by President Donald Trump.

Democratic Assemblymen Kevin McCarty of Sacramento and Phil Ting of San Francisco announced Thursday that they will pursue a constitutional amendment to add a surcharge on large companies that do business in California, potentially raising billions of dollars to expand social services for Californians.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article195434569.html#storylink=cpy

If the shutdown happens I get stuck again. In an office of 7, I am the only one who knows every job in here so, the last time they shut down it was me and the boss. I don't remember how many days (5 or 7) it was but, those who were furloughed and were off got paid as if they were there working when the budget was finally approved.

This time, the boss says even she will not be here, I am on my own.

Reactions: santamaria78
Not that I'm surprised, but you have to scroll way down the front page of Fox News' website to see a small headline about the FISA warrant, yet a country star's broken hand is one of the top stories.

As for the FISA document, I hope S. Gorka is correct and that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I mean if you have any common sense and followed the news the past few years then it's not at all hard to believe, but I just HOPE that this comes out in the public and shows the massive illegal activity and abuses the left (with the help of the govt) has committed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT