• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100-1 says you've gotten worked up about how racist minority scholarships are

AND you just lost your money.

But yes, anything that takes anything but qualifications into account no matter what it's for would in fact be racist, sexist or any other ist that's trendy.

But you just keep thinking you speak for black men and women. They're too naive to know what they really think, amirite?

But you just keep thinking you speak for black men and women. They're too naive to know what they really think, amirite?

Thanks for the encouragement, bro. You seem like a cool dude.

On a semi-related note, three black kids walked past my house earlier. On the campaign trail, Trump said that black people couldn't walk down the street without getting shot, and he'd change that. I sure hope those kids are thankful for all that Trump's done for our black pedestrians.

Reactions: jameslee32
[laughing] They're outraged over a merit based immigration system, alleging that it's unfair and racist. They truly believe people of color are incompetent and can't win on merit over white people. What do you call that? Low standards bigotry? Who are the real racists?

That’s what Affirmative Action and race-based admissions are.

On a semi-related note, three black kids walked past my house earlier. On the campaign trail, Trump said that black people couldn't walk down the street without getting shot, and he'd change that. I sure hope those kids are thankful for all that Trump's done for our black pedestrians.

Lol. Jesus.

What neighborhood do you live in? Do you understand nuance?

Here’s a great example for you.

“Geez. Steph Curry is hitting everything.”

Bwls1: Um everything? What about that missed jumper in the second quarter?”

Theories on top of theories. What I want to know is whether or not Hildabeast and Bill were there with Huma? Hawaii Punch pant suit sharts for 38 min while sitting in Huma's lap.

Lol. Jesus.

What neighborhood do you live in? Do you understand nuance?

Here’s a great example for you.

“Geez. Steph Curry is hitting everything.”

Bwls1: Um everything? What about that missed jumper in the second quarter?”

I live in the capital of TN. Both homes next to me are halfway houses. Black people have lived on this street for generations. I buy my beer from middle eastern dudes. Had a couple strange situations happen when I was in that store. I'm still alive though and I've walked home safely each time. Guess I should be thanking Trump too, now that I think about it. Thanks man!!

Theories on top of theories. What I want to know is whether or not Hildabeast and Bill were there with Huma? Hawaii Punch pant suit sharts for 38 min while sitting in Huma's lap.
I swear I think they're shrinking the circle. I really do.

I found this interesting. You cross this clean sweep with just judicial appointments alone and it's pretty impressive and it almost tells a story, or at least foreshadows one.

jci9uixk_iamw9z_ro5f4u.png

Reactions: Mashburned

Hmm great anecdote.

Otoh, I've personally consoled a mother of color after her 5 year old son was shot in the head over an argument about a Motorola flip phone. But hey, 3 kids were able to walk down your street.

Guess that makes you so much more knowledgeable then people who have seen it and lived it.

I swear I think they're shrinking the circle. I really do.

I found this interesting. You cross this clean sweep with just judicial appointments alone and it's pretty impressive and it almost tells a story, or at least foreshadows one.

I don’t get it...these are Hillary people? Idk the connection, I’m dumb, etc...

But a lot of those indictments seem like pretty big deals. Very big. I would expect to hear CBS nightly news mention a few of them, just for a second or two. Nope. Gotta talk about make believe trump stuff.

I mean, they don’t even talk about MS-13 now that we’re fn em up. 5 years ago, or whenever, big news would report on Ms13 growing, and the horrible acts they committed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT