• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
26907079_2038560906361814_4380519191617542497_n.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
Lawmakers want James Clapper prosecuted for surveillance testimony before statute of limitations runs out

Some lawmakers would like to see the Justice Department prosecute former spy chief James Clapper for inaccurate testimony to Congress about domestic surveillance before it's too late.

Privacy-conscious critics say looming five-year statutes of limitation for perjury and making false statements — establishing a March 12 deadline for charges — make an urgent case for action, and that nonprosecution would set a dangerous precedent that impedes oversight and executive-branch accountability.

Lawmakers from both parties, but primarily Republicans supportive of new limits on surveillance, called for Clapper's prosecution during the Obama administration, without success. Several renewed their calls as the deadline nears.

Gotta love all these bremelo feminists being triggered when they found out Trump weighs less than they do.

Them being upset and claiming there’s no way he’s 239 is the dumbest thing ever. Trump is built like my dad and that’s about what he weighs.

But I’m glad that the group who constantly goes nuts about “fat shaming” and “body shaming” are super quick to do this

Trump is 71 - likely that he hardly has any muscle and chicken legs..6'3, skinny arms and legs and a fat belly makes 240 reasonable and likely.

Yeah, I don’t know why that’s so hard to believe.

I swear to God, Darren Roval, that ESPN reporter put up a pic of Dak Prescott, the Cowboys QB and Trump and said, “they’re allegedly the same height and weight.”

I mean, how dumb is that guy?

Infrastructure! Progressive! There is no problem liberals can't solve with an unlimited budget. I love this project, via LA Times.

The estimated cost of building 119 miles of bullet train track in the Central Valley has jumped to $10.6 billion, an increase of $2.8 billion from the current budget and up from about $6 billion originally.

The new calculation takes into account a number of intractable problems encountered by the state rail agency. It raises profoundly difficult questions about how the state will complete what is considered the nation’s largest infrastructure project with the existing funding sources.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Infrastructure! Progressive! There is no problem liberals can't solve with an unlimited budget. I love this project, via LA Times.

The estimated cost of building 119 miles of bullet train track in the Central Valley has jumped to $10.6 billion, an increase of $2.8 billion from the current budget and up from about $6 billion originally.

The new calculation takes into account a number of intractable problems encountered by the state rail agency. It raises profoundly difficult questions about how the state will complete what is considered the nation’s largest infrastructure project with the existing funding sources.

Liberals aren’t really the best at understanding economics. They also are care free and entitled with no regard for the consequences, which is why they love stealing from others and expecting the government to save them from their personal choices.

But hey, they’re super concerned about how much a wall costs. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT