ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Krazy and Anth, you both cracked the Beastmasters Yak, right?

I’m down to a couple pours left. Bad day in office today…. I will be bottle killing when i get home.

Yes. I’ve had 2 pours out of it.

It’s one of the better yaks I’ve had(currently 6 open) and IIRC it’s by far the oldest one.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
-I'll take that action vern. Loser donates $50 in kind to either KY pub or dem party.
the wire bodie GIF

Reactions: rudd1
I would just like to go in record that even as a woman working from home with children, it’s not easy. It’s frankly impossible. So I try to make sure my children are out of the house when I’m working at daycare, school or camp

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
I absolutely LOVE fall baseball. Yes, I miss some cfb games but the weather is so nice, the stakes are low, and when I roll in from a long day at the ballpark I can tune in to whatever the SEC Primetime game of the week is with an ice cold collide and take in the sweet aroma of my wife’s fall candle collection.

My wife and 3 boys left for Georgia yesterday so it’s just me and my daughter until we head down tomorrow night. So far so good. Eaten some fast food, frozen lasagna and ice cream. I’m catching up on a bunch of movies my wife doesn’t want to watch. It’s been kinda nice. Gonna make a bowl of ice cream and watch the new Godzilla/Kong movie later.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT