POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 years ago, or whenever, big news would report on Ms13 growing, and the horrible acts they committed.

They talk about it today if they were still wreaking havoc.

Anything a republican president does that good is swept under the rug. Anything bad is hammered home nightly. If there isn't enough bad, just make it up (weight, sh*thole, etc).

H.R. McMaster, back when he accepted the job, informed Trump he was looking at a little over a year of service, at the most. With a little over a year fast approaching, a rumor swirling is that Trump is eyeing, and prefers, Secretary Bolton to replace him.

I don’t get it...these are Hillary people? Idk the connection, I’m dumb, etc...

But a lot of those indictments seem like pretty big deals. Very big. I would expect to hear CBS nightly news mention a few of them, just for a second or two. Nope. Gotta talk about make believe trump stuff.

I mean, they don’t even talk about MS-13 now that we’re fn em up. 5 years ago, or whenever, big news would report on Ms13 growing, and the horrible acts they committed.
See, I don't have all the puzzle pieces either. But, the fact that you never hear or heard anything other than a mention of anything in those lists is telling. If nothing else, it proves Sessions is at least doing something other than seemingly avoiding Clintons or praying about marijuanas. It just seems to me they are going in reverse order and taking out the loose ends and easy marks first, encircling the main target while collecting all the info they can and blocking all the exits on the way. i dunno. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Very true.

And you’re right, you’re not taking out the clintons unless you find somebody (they haven’t killed) that will flip on them.

When trump won, I thought “well, they’ve got to impeach him before he puts Hillary in jail”. And I still believe that. It’s not about getting him because he’s racist omg! They need to get him out before he uncovers serious dirt on Obama first and foremost, and the Clinton’s to a lesser degree. They are old news. The way Obama sold out our country was criminal.

Yea, wishful thinking.

I didn't say I thought it had any chance of happening. Just stating it's probably best for the Republican party and the nation.

Republicans should be doing a victory lap right now, but instead they are doing mental gymnastics defending the latest idiotic Trump issue. This week it's talking about whether the president said s***hole or s***house. The week before that it was explaining why Bannon is now bad. The week before that it was explaining why a gossip journalist/author was allowed access to the Whitehouse, and so on.

The sooner they can begin to separate themselves from Trump, the better off they will be.
WRONG. Nothing else need be said.

Had Hillary been President today, the press would have had almost zero questions for the doctor about her health. Headlines across the country, front page, would have bellowed out to the nation "Madam President is in perfect health." CNN and MSNBC would have laughed how pathetic anyone was for questioning Hillary's health, then would do a segment on how sexist it was to question her fitness in the first place.

Democrat Governor Murphy replaced Christie in N.J. today, and the first thing he did after taking office was create an agency to protect illegal immigrants. The agency will subsidize legal fees to help them avoid deportation, subsidize their college education and enroll them in driver's license programs. All on the tax payers' dime.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Had Hillary been President today, the press would have had almost zero questions for the doctor about her health. Headlines across the country, front page, would have bellowed out to the nation "Madam President is in perfect health." CNN and MSNBC would have laughed how pathetic anyone was for questioning Hillary's health, then would do a segment on how sexist it was to question her fitness in the first place.

She wouldn't went public with a physical from Obama's doctor you can bet that. Some fake report from some dr. she will kill down the road for knowing too much about her Kuru on the back page of Washington Post. That's it until the next time she is chucked into a van like a side a beef.

Reactions: screwduke1
100-1 says you've gotten worked up about how racist minority scholarships are

Probably not the best idea to tell a black person (in this very thread ) what it feels like to be black or what black people “would/ should be offended by”

Trust me. The more you continue to circumvent the issue and cast a wide net over non-whites the dumber and more out of touch you become.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I live in the capital of TN. Both homes next to me are halfway houses. Black people have lived on this street for generations. I buy my beer from middle eastern dudes. Had a couple strange situations happen when I was in that store. I'm still alive though and I've walked home safely each time. Guess I should be thanking Trump too, now that I think about it. Thanks man!!
I was surrounded by Turks in Frankfort Germany one night and they had straight razors laughing at me. Luckily a few other people came around the corner and they put them away as I walked out of the situation. I was just minding my own business when they surrounded me. Anecdotal stories like yours or mine happen everyday that people can use to paint an incorrect picture. Crime statistics and terrorist attack statistic's tell the true story. Now, stop lying, listening to NPR, watching CNN, MSNBC and all of the other mind control devices and learn the real world or, go down with the sinking liberal vagina hat boat.

Looks like the CIA arrested a major mole that destroyed all their Chinese assets.

Wasn't there some Reddit or other info that predicted they were closing in on some major leaks/moles?

Reactions: FusterCluck
H.R. McMaster, back when he accepted the job, informed Trump he was looking at a little over a year of service, at the most. With a little over a year fast approaching, a rumor swirling is that Trump is eyeing, and prefers, Secretary Bolton to replace him.
Bolton is great. Would be a good person in the Trump admin IMO.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
"World without borders would greatly reduce suffering"

False. It would just change who suffers and when. That's no more "fair" than the a world with borders. Actually it's less fair.

What a dumb argument
U

I think that’s a fair and appropriate And admirably concise response — what do you think that persons next move may be?

Dude, I was informed I wa

Nothing has changed. GIven the ultimate outcome, I'm damned proud of my stance. Call me what you will, I say. I quit listening long ago.

One of the reasons the revolution oriented left uses the race card so frequently- so urgently- is that their documented academic- “progressive “ ranks held such PREACHY bigotry that forced sterilization and a descending order of ethnic “evolution” that charted their certainly

Then..,!’ THEN came Hitler and stalin

They can ALLOW a logical discussion on “race “ or critical inquiry into Their Founding nihilists and sociopathic members

Lib media condemns everyone for "irresponsible conspiracy theories" even when we see Hillary pass out.

But not a conspiracy theory to wildly question a military doctors report despite Trump's thorough examination.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
DTsqZw8WAAAkfZV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT