POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1). What exactly did Trump say? Is there a recording? A transcript? Press is going nuts and I've heard no one who was in the meeting confirm or deny on the record what Trump is alleged to have said--except Trump's denial in a tweet this morning.

2). Who leaked the private conversation to the press, and what did they stand to gain by doing so? Are there multiple sources? Could source(s) recollection be tainted by their biases? Could they have reason to be untruthful?

Journalists too busy blowing up in outrage to actually be journalists.

The bully pulpit shames again yet cheers and defense from the flock.
eOR62Sl.gif
You libs say America should take in people from every shithole 3rd world country. Trump calls them shitholes and you get mad. Because f**k logic.

Well, looks like the Democratic Senator from Illinois, Dick Durbin has come out on the record and claimed the reports are true. Also said the term "chain migration" was hurtful to black people because slaves came here in chains. Whaaaa-? It's a descriptive term making clear reference to to an anchor and chain with the original immigrant being the anch---Oh hell, what's the use, I give up.

Can we just have a frank and earnest conversation about immigration without it getting swallowed by semantics, polemics and identity politics?

One of the things I’ve noticed that people cannot handle is anything that’s not the status quo. They’re obsessed with this image and past BS of what a president should be.

They think you have to speak like a politician and they don’t seem to mind if you lie or the scandals and corruption that takes place. They don’t want anything to harm the image they have come to accept where a president and politician virtue signals, talks fancy for half an hour without actually saying anything.

Along comes Trump. He appeals to those who are sick of the BS and talks like most people talk when they’re in their living room or at a bar. He gets straight to the point. Doesn’t sugarcoat it. Speaks with no regard for how it is perceived by the PC crowd. He tweets like it too. Honestly, we’ve never had this much transparency ever.

But because this guy isn’t a stiff in a suit or doesn’t present a manufactured image, they cannot handle it. They seem to have a higher standard for conduct and character than they have for themselves, which is baffling to me.

Reporters curse, get drunk and even smoke weed on television for a NYE broadcast and they go, “They’re just a reporter. He’s the President.” So?

They also can’t stand someone fighting back. They think a president should sit back and take punches and never hit back. “Trump is a bully” (Someone said this to me last night on twitter). Oh yeah? It’s not a media and a party who mocks typos, hair, size of hands, his tan, his mannerisms, made a naked statue of him, calls him a mentally ill Nazi, paid women to accuse him of assault, sings songs about him (Morning Joe), insults him every night on television comedy shows and at every awards shows but Trump responds and it’s “He’s a bully?”

WTF?

1). What exactly did Trump say? Is there a recording? A transcript? Press is going nuts and I've heard no one who was in the meeting confirm or deny on the record what Trump is alleged to have said--except Trump's denial in a tweet this morning.

2). Who leaked the private conversation to the press, and what did they stand to gain by doing so? Are there multiple sources? Could source(s) recollection be tainted by their biases? Could they have reason to be untruthful?

Journalists too busy blowing up in outrage to actually be journalists.

One of the things I’ve noticed that people cannot handle is anything that’s not the status quo. They’re obsessed with this image and past BS of what a president should be.

They think you have to speak like a politician and they don’t seem to mind if you lie or the scandals and corruption that takes place. They don’t want anything to harm the image they have come to accept where a president and politician virtue signals, talks fancy for half an hour without actually saying anything.

Along comes Trump. He appeals to those who are sick of the BS and talks like most people talk when they’re in their living room or at a bar. He gets straight to the point. Doesn’t sugarcoat it. Speaks with no regard for how it is perceived by the PC crowd. He tweets like it too. Honestly, we’ve never had this much transparency ever.

But because this guy isn’t a stiff in a suit or doesn’t present a manufactured image, they cannot handle it. They seem to have a higher standard for conduct and character than they have for themselves, which is baffling to me.

Reporters curse, get drunk and even smoke weed on television for a NYE broadcast and they go, “They’re just a reporter. He’s the President.” So?

They also can’t stand someone fighting back. They think a president should sit back and take punches and never hit back. “Trump is a bully” (Someone said this to me last night on twitter). Oh yeah? It’s not a media and a party who mocks typos, hair, size of hands, his tan, his mannerisms, made a naked statue of him, calls him a mentally ill Nazi, paid women to accuse him of assault, sings songs about him (Morning Joe), insults him every night on television comedy shows and at every awards shows but Trump responds and it’s “He’s a bully?”

WTF?

You talk to people on Twitter? Lulz.

Reactions: jameslee32
There is no element of 4D chess to Trump's actions or tweets.

The left is just dumber than he is and lacks any ounce of self awareness.

I agree. I don't think it's 4D chess at all.

But I do think there's a certain level in ingenuity to what he does. He pulls everyone down into the muck where he's practically invincible. And they take the bait every, single, time.

Some shithole reporter was yelling "Are you a racist" at Trump at an event of Trump honoring MLK Jr.

This is how insane the shithole libs are.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Will the MSM and dems apologize?

Trump denies 'shithole' comment, but admits 'tough' language

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...ent-but-admits-tough-language/article/2645727
Sen. Jeff Flake: Two senators in that meeting told me about Trump's slur
Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake just tweeted, "The words used by the President, as related to me directly following the meeting by those in attendance, were not 'tough,' they were abhorrent and repulsive."

Flake, who was not in the Oval Office when Trump made the comments, told CNN's Jake Tapper that Sen. Dick Durbin and an unnamed GOP senator who attended the meeting told him about the remarks before they were published in the Washington Post.

So it sounds like it was the senators that leaked it to the press because they were already going around and telling everyone about it.

Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake just tweeted, "The words used by the President, as related to me directly following the meeting by those in attendance, were not 'tough,' they were abhorrent and repulsive."

Flake, who was not in the Oval Office when Trump made the comments, told CNN's Jake Tapper that Sen. Dick Durbin and an unnamed GOP senator who attended the meeting told him about the remarks before they were published in the Washington Post.

So it sounds like it was the senators that leaked it to the press because they were already going around and telling everyone about it.
Well I'm sure Durbin and the other GOP senator wouldn't lie about Trump. It would be the first time that's happened.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

haha that's gold

I guess to the left there is no such thing as a shithole country. Maybe they would like an extended visit to North Korea, Haiti, Congo, Rwanda, Madagascar (Black Plague anyone?), Syria or Libya.

I think this is a good thing for medicaid but won't help Bevin or Trump because the majority of people on medicaid in KY are their voters. All the people in EKY screaming about the liberal leeches are going to feel very silly when they lose their medicaid.

Please provide proof that the majority of Medicare recipients are Bevin voters. I am not aware of any polling information on the governor's race by voting preference of Medicare recipients. Eastern KY was a democrat stronghold until Obama's war on coal and Floyd county still went for Conway over Bevin. Bevin probably won Eastern KY by 55% to 45% but who knows where the Medicaid vote went. I can tell you that the majority in Louisville on Medicaid (220,000 of them and by far the most in the state) are not Bevin/Trump voters. They mostly live in the west end of the city and vote 95% democrat. Fayette county went to Conway by a fair margin and there are 77,000 people on Medicare there. So that is the two biggest pockets of Medicare recipients who are dem voters.

http://chfs.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/1E7...hlyMembershipCountsbyCounty20171204204616.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: moe_schmoe

That's the plan for Obama's library?

I think Trump has a word for that...

Last edited:
Before election:

Amy Schumer: “I’ll move to Spain”

Miley Cyrus: “I’ll move to Canada”

Lena Dunham: “I’ll move to Canada”

Chelsea Handler: “I’ll move to Spain”

Chet: “I’ll move to Jupiter”

Weird, none of them picked Haiti or Africa.

I have always enjoyed the liberals 'moving to Canada' thing, they never say the other country that borders us...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT