POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warrior is an old codger though, he probably thinks the silent era is the greatest in film history :)
Almost, not quite silent but, I do like a lot of the older movies. If you look at some of those ladies back then, they were pretty hot with imagination.:p

Reactions: JohnKBA
[laughing]

Some people don't think H&M's apology for a 'racist' ad is enough

DTB9_4IVwAAdtRw
Some one had to know before this went public.

Or, he could have been singing under his breath, and not literally trying to clearly lip sync every single word, making it look like he was mumbling one every few words?

Certainly a possibility and probably the case considering the deafening atmosphere there. But this isn't the first time it has happened so I dunno.

I have no idea how one of Jill Stein or Gary Johnson didn’t win the presidency...

Paddock polling suggests they should’ve topped the charts.
[laughing] Yep. Trump is the worst. Hillary is so much better, yet they're too embarrassed to even admit they were #WithHer.

I’m at the game. Easily more cheers. Chanted “USA” too. Some boos but certainly not the majority at all.

Security to get in here was insane cause of President Trump being here. Took us an hour just to get through the metal detectors and security.

I’m at the game. Easily more cheers. Chanted “USA” too. Some boos but certainly not the majority at all.

Security to get in here was insane cause of President Trump being here. Took us an hour just to get through the metal detectors and security.

Right, that’s the definition of a mixed bag. Considering the two fanbases, I didn’t expect any boos at all, but they were clearly audible on TV. I didn’t say he got booed down although that’s how Moe took my post for some reason.

Reactions: PJWorshington
Elba is a badass and a better actor than anyone to play Bond with the possible exception of Connery. I’ve got no issue with a British male playing Bond. Nothing to do with race, he’s a good fit, period.

Was 007 not British to begin with? I may be mixing em up

I feel like this is a bit overblown. Purely from recollection, the list of movies that meet the above criteria is actually pretty short.

The movement is young. It started with the Oscars so white horse crap. This new remake BS will only grow from here. Oh well

Reactions: JohnKBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT