How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
22a0rf.jpg

They started posting pics all over the internet before the law even went into effect to poke fun at people complaining about it. I could post a pic of myself trying to pump gas into my tailpipe and label it “meanwhile in Kentucky” and it would be just as authentic. But hey it’s on the Internet, so it must be true.

We can see the pics with our own eyes, next you are going to tell us Michelle Obama doesn't have a dick. We have seen those pics too chief.

The psychiatrist who talked to congress about Trump: her name is Bandy X. Lee
2016: Hillary’s health is totally off-limits despite evidence of a blood clot in her brain, “pneumonia,” and tendency to crumple.

2018: Trump’s health is fair game because he says things we don’t like, and tweets a lot.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
If we had strict libel laws Trump would have never became president because he would be a bankrupt loser. His business career was kinda defined by him getting into feuds with everyone and making shit up about them.
Wonder if they'll teach that at Gatton.

"Hey, make stuff up and get in feuds with other people... and you too can accumulate a $3.1 billion net worth!".

How some of you can find the brain cells to turn on a computer... well, let's just say it just surprises me.

Reactions: screwduke1
So I read Trump told his team yesterday that he will only support incumbents in the upcoming cycle?

Gonna take a long time to drain the swamp with that strategy.

So I read Trump told his team yesterday that he will only support incumbents in the upcoming cycle?

Gonna take a long time to drain the swamp with that strategy.

Probably trying to avoid another Moore. I don't blame him. At this point in time, majorities in both the House and Senate are far more important to his agenda. If Democrats gain control, no doubt they'll waste no time starting impeachment hearings based on their hurt feelings.

I’ll be at the game. Super neat.

Best friend is the executive chef for Mercedes Benz stadium

He's making my ultimate late night munchie item. At the stadium it's being called dueling grilled cheese. It's amazing. Only 1000 of em to be made because it comes on a cedar plank that has been branded with UGA and Alabama logos.

If you don't do anything else...get it

White women can f--k off apparently.

Perhaps this is why a majority of white women didn't vote for the democrats recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
He's making my ultimate late night munchie item.
[laughing] Bet you don't like grilled cheese as much as this guy...

Man barricades himself in house over grilled cheese sandwich

A Maryland man has been arrested following an hours-long standoff with law enforcement that police say began when a family member took a bite from his grilled cheese sandwich.

Baltimore County police spokesman Shawn Vinson says the dispute began about 5 p.m. Saturday at a Dundalk home. He says the man was eating with his wife and daughter, and became angry when one of them took a bite from his sandwich, prompting him to fire a shot inside the house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT