• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
85549265.jpg

Meanwhile in Oregon...

85549265.jpg

Meanwhile in Oregon...
^ Forget relying on sight by watching others. Forget asking for help. Forget the owner's manual. Forget being in the golden age of technology and having the answer to nearly every question at your fingertips. Forget a YouTube haw-to that you KNOW somebody has already capitalized on. **** it. I got this.

Remember, Oregon is one the most collective, progressive-thinking states in the union.

I think it is time to start holding people accountable for lies and false statements. A series of fines followed by prosecution for repeated offenses. This is getting out of hand. Make the source come forward with the proof or don't go forward with the info.

I agree. It's one thing to be wrong. Quite another to intentionally mislead/like.

Pretty obvious this book had some drunken statements by sloppy Steve, then he filled the rest with outright lies. Even says so in the preface.

If we had strict libel laws Trump would have never became president because he would be a bankrupt loser. His business career was kinda defined by him getting into feuds with everyone and making shit up about them.

False. Fueds yes. Making stuff up - no.

Reactions: screwduke1
^ Forget relying on sight by watching others. Forget asking for help. Forget the owner's manual. Forget being in the golden age of technology and having the answer to nearly every question at your fingertips. Forget a YouTube haw-to that you KNOW somebody has already capitalized on. **** it. I got this.

Remember, Oregon is one the most collective, progressive-thinking states in the union.

My first thought seeing that picture was “that person probably voted... and being in Oregon, probably for Hillary.”

Turned on CNN for one minute just to get a laugh. That smug POS loser Stelter has Bernstein on and both are talking about how Trump being unfit for the presidency and that its a constitutional crisis.

This type of BS is why Trump called the MSM the enemy of the American people. This type of reporting is openly hurting the country.

Man, it’s awfully warm in Oregon right now. The weather must be fake news. Shorts and a T shirt!

Steve Bannon issues lengthy apology walking back his explosive comments in new tell-all book.

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon issued a long statement to the news website Axios apologizing for the bombshell comments he made in the new tell-all, "Fire & Fury: Inside the Trump White House."

Bannon was quoted eviscerating President Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr., his daughter, Ivanka Trump, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Bannon walked back many of his remarks on Sunday about the Russia investigation, Trump, and his family.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
It's also a Cali license plate. Doesn't change anything I said as the pic is merely a meme. You can swap that pic for any of the dozens of authentic problem-solving geniuses dealing with the struggle of Oregon's new law if you'd like, though.

They started posting pics all over the internet before the law even went into effect to poke fun at people complaining about it. I could post a pic of myself trying to pump gas into my tailpipe and label it “meanwhile in Kentucky” and it would be just as authentic. But hey it’s on the Internet, so it must be true.

They started posting pics all over the internet before the law even went into effect to poke fun at people complaining about it. I could post a pic of myself trying to pump gas into my tailpipe and label it “meanwhile in Kentucky” and it would be just as authentic. But hey it’s on the Internet, so it must be true.
So, prove it false.

I'm sorry I had fun at Oregon's expense, John.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Steve Bannon issues lengthy apology walking back his explosive comments in new tell-all book.

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon issued a long statement to the news website Axios apologizing for the bombshell comments he made in the new tell-all, "Fire & Fury: Inside the Trump White House."

Bannon was quoted eviscerating President Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr., his daughter, Ivanka Trump, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Bannon walked back many of his remarks on Sunday about the Russia investigation, Trump, and his family.
Trump broke Bannon.

Now that's truly something I didn't see coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT