POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do liberals pass horrible legislation? Start with absence of any understanding of cause/effect.

Joseph Bishop-Henchman‏@jbhenchman
"The tax is collected on the final distribution of sweetened beverages by a distributor. The tax is not collected by the retailer nor is the tax burden intended to fall onto the consumer." --Seattle's response to complaints about the sudden increase in prices for sugary drinks

Last edited:
About 45 pages left in his book about the 2016 election. Re-read some of the emails from Wikileaks, I forgotten about how her staff said how much Hillary hated regular people and disconnected she felt from the Middle Class.

Also just got to the part where Hillary and her staff scheduled fireworks on October 28th and to start half an hour after the polls closed in New York at 9:30 because they anticipated an early victory. They canceled two days before the election. I wonder what they discovered to make them do that .

If someone could grant me three wishes, one would’ve been to be in the room with Hillary while election night went down.

Dumbest post of 2018 so far. Hope you got those other 2 wishes granted before spending time in the room with Hillary on election night...

You go on 4-5 epic rants on liberals here a week, you would not have been able to contain yourself in that room, once it became official Trump won...you would not have been able hide how ecstatic you were. Probably would have starting schooling them on the failures of liberalism.

Hillary would have had you suicided in the back of the head on the spot.

Who hasn't lost some work records in a tornado or two?

I don't care if he has a ged. Education does not equal intelligence or performance. Three minute conversation with nearly any college professor will tell you that.

But he needs to be honest about whatever level of education he has

How to liberals pass horrible legislation? Start with absence of any understanding of cause/effect.

Joseph Bishop-Henchman‏@jbhenchman
"The tax is collected on the final distribution of sweetened beverages by a distributor. The tax is not collected by the retailer nor is the tax burden intended to fall onto the consumer." --Seattle's response to complaints about the sudden increase in prices for sugary drinks

What morons

Any doubt the Gorilla channel would get better ratings than CNN? Hell, watching Gorillas fighting each other might be interesting.
My wife says she watches it every day. Even though she is an inch or so taller, my arms are longer and there are places in the kitchen she can't reach so, she calls for gorilla boy to come and get them for her.

8ewn-t8p_400x400.jpg

1315849436_spider_cat_chases_laser_pointer_up_the_wall.gif

giphy.gif

reverse-1306235375_cat_vs_laser_pointer.gif

giphy.gif

1667951349-dead-cat-clipart-1_opt.jpg

Who are the Trump experts? Are we ever going to demand names of these so called experts? Also, who are the idiots that actually believe there are real experts. I say it is high time to hold these people responsible for false statements and reporting.
Yeah the Trump experts part was BS. I haven't heard one say the book is true. Pretty much everyone has said its BS.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I think it is time to start holding people accountable for lies and false statements. A series of fines followed by prosecution for repeated offenses. This is getting out of hand. Make the source come forward with the proof or don't go forward with the info.

I think it is time to start holding people accountable for lies and false statements. A series of fines followed by prosecution for repeated offenses. This is getting out of hand. Make the source come forward with the proof or don't go forward with the info.
Libel laws should be toughened IMO. If you lie about someone the consequences should be severe. You shouldn't be able to just sling shit at the wall about someone and get away with it as many do.

Dumbest post of 2018 so far. Hope you got those other 2 wishes granted before spending time in the room with Hillary on election night...

You go on 4-5 epic rants on liberals here a week, you would not have been able to contain yourself in that room, once it became official Trump won...you would not have been able hide how ecstatic you were. Probably would have starting schooling them on the failures of liberalism.

Hillary would have had you suicided in the back of the head on the spot.

Thanks?

Libel laws should be toughened IMO. If you lie about someone the consequences should be severe. You shouldn't be able to just sling shit at the wall about someone and get away with it as many do.

If we had strict libel laws Trump would have never became president because he would be a bankrupt loser. His business career was kinda defined by him getting into feuds with everyone and making shit up about them.

What phucking lunatics. They’d demand a serial killer be free if they were an immigrant. If they support these refugees so much and are backing them regardless of murder, they should take a couple into each of their homes. Put your money where your mouth is.

They have such big hearts until it comes to actually doing rather than just holding a sign and chanting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT