POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So who are the finalists for biggest biased hacks in Trump’s fake news awards?

My list

Lemon
Maddow
Hannity
Tapper
The Fox and Friends crew

zwqi06orto801.jpg

If anything Trump is ruining twitter for a lot of people. Props!

Hey lefties, what is it that truly makes you despise our president? Is your employer not making profits and paying better? Insurance getting higher? Too many taxes? War? The economy struggling so you can’t find a job? Money tight?

What real tangible thing he is doing that you really care about past tomorrow is worthy of this constant level of pure hate?

Reactions: JohnKBA
Good to see the usual racism allegations because Three Billboards did well. Crying about Get Out not winning those awards instead.

I'm sure both suck. But can't a movie just be better than another? Of course not. Just evil racism.

Also funny to see the obvious hypocrisy from all, especially Oprah, about Weinstein and others. There are pics. We see you all hugged up and kissing him.

The left has completely lost their mind. They are now pushing someone simply because she's a good speaker and has a good story? Does anyone know her political views? I mean we can all assume, but no one even knows how she feels about important issues. At least with Trump, he had political tweets for years.

The left has completely lost their mind. They are now pushing someone simply because she's a good speaker and has a good story? Does anyone know her political views? I mean we can all assume, but no one even knows how she feels about important issues. At least with Trump, he had political tweets for years.

Trump had the same views since the 80s. Just watch his interview on Oprah.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Oprah would be the very definition of a figurehead. You want to talk about a puppet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT