• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Friendly Public Service Reminder.

26220042_1115552995301941_9153035612817719793_n.jpg

Approximately what year did the MSM go off the rails and start reporting lies and opinions instead of actual unbiased news reporting?

It started sometime around October 2016... when they started to realize Trump had a chance. They obviously became completely unglued after early November 2016.

Big media has become a danger to America. The slant is more important than the actual story based on facts, and they are feeding a group of people what they want to hear rather than what they need to hear. Most major news channels are a bash Trump channel 24 hours a day. It’s insane.

Hell, look at this book. It prefaces the book by saying some stuff in here could be untrue... but rather than research further and fact check, the author leaves it for the people to decide... and these people want to believe every word. It’s pathetic.

Last edited:
It started sometime around October 2016... when they started to realize Trump had a chance. They obviously became completely unglued after early November 2016.

Big media has become a danger to America. The slant is more important than the actual story based on facts, and they are feeding a group of people what they want to hear rather than what they need to hear. Most major news channels are a bash Trump channel 24 hours a day. It’s insane.

Hell, look at this book. It prefaces the book by saying some stuff in here could be untrue... but rather than research further and fact check, the author leaves it for the people to decide... and these people want to believe every word. It’s pathetic.
I think it goes back much further, but the MSM has definitely stepped it up a notch since Trump was running.

Also, had a similar book been written about Obama, the MSM would have either not covered it or gone out of their way to discredit its author.

Way before that. Started during W. Started at the same time all those dire financial troubles went away

So much so that you wasted your tax cut by overspending on a car! Nice work.
No, as some one suggested, the suggested value is different in different parts of the country. Same as in the housing market and other things. However, even with that I ended up paying close to the top end range price suggested but, I added extra months (54 more in fact) for a total of 84 months of warranty bumper to bumper which added about another thousand and a half dollars to the total price. But, if that is your argument to all of this it is lame. What people do with their tax savings is irrelevant and a liberal type response. Typical though, as I have stated before, you sometimes let your liberalism take over for common sense posting..

Reactions: screwduke1
No, as some one suggested, the suggested value is different in different parts of the country. Same as in the housing market and other things. However, even with that I ended up paying close to the top end range price suggested but, I added extra months (54 more in fact) for a total of 84 months of warranty bumper to bumper which added about another thousand and a half dollars to the total price. But, if that is your argument to all of this it is lame. What people do with their tax savings is irrelevant and a liberal type response. Typical though, as I have stated before, you sometimes let your liberalism take over for common sense posting..

The only way someone who frequents this board as often as you do wouldn’t know that I lean left would be if they can’t read - I’ve said it myself many times. Maybe you’ve been living in Mobilhoma too long and your comprehension skills have gone to shit.

Did you see where Romney has told sources he wants to be a John McCain type to oppose Trump? It’s exactly what some of us said he would be.

The hell with him. I hope Utah doesn’t fall for it.

I swear I wish there was a legit Conservative party because the GOP is crap.

The arrogance of the GOP pisses me off. We think you’re clowns. None of you could have defeated Hillary. We did it your way the last few elections and got Obama out of it. The GOP gave us Bush, McCain and Romney and tried to give us another Bush or Rubio.

We want Trump’s agenda because we see that you all are totally worthless.

So basically Romney wants to be a cuck democrat like McCain. Makes sense.

Get these fake Republicans out and drain the Republican Establishment

Hmm, how did we end up with Obama? We ran two Dem-lite losers who could not energize this base.

Reactions: Willy4UK
So basically Romney wants to be a cuck democrat like McCain. Makes sense.

Get these fake Republicans out and drain the Republican Establishment
Stands out like a sore thumb. He is not going to Washington to work with Trump but to oppose him and that’s pretty much what he would run on. Hopefully people in Utah just say no.

The only way someone who frequents this board as often as you do wouldn’t know that I lean left would be if they can’t read - I’ve said it myself many times. Maybe you’ve been living in Mobilhoma too long and your comprehension skills have gone to shit.
I could say the same about your comprehension skills. Isn't one of the arguments of tax cuts is that infuses the economy by giving people more of their money so that they can spend it back into the economy? So, who cares how they spend it or are you just like the rest of those liberal morons who think they should spend my money on them and those other leeches out there. If you are, go back to Canada and quit leeching off of my countrymen.

You’re probably right. I’m only 30 and remember Bush being ridiculed a lot... but I can’t remember anything as ridiculous as we’ve seen since Trump took office.

It got amped up with Bush but nothing like this. I mean, they made a movie about assassinating Bush.

Bush never fought the media and we got Obama because of it.

This country needs Trump and GOP majority all the way to 2024 to minimize the damage Dems do to us when they get the presidency back. We usually get a new party winning after two consecutive terms. That how it has been since FDR with only one time being the exception.

It got amped up with Bush but nothing like this. I mean, they made a movie about assassinating Bush.

Bush never fought the media and we got Obama because of it.

This country needs Trump and GOP majority all the way to 2024 to minimize the damage Dems do to us when they get the presidency back. We usually get a new party after two consecutive terms. That has been how it is since FDR with only one time being the exception.
It is time we (conservatives) took back this country for good. Libs, illegals and others who want to change this country to the way they are in other countries are just too dumb to have a say. Many other countries in the world are tearing themselves apart and the left in this country is trying to do the same thing to us. Most of the prosperity in this country is due to conservative values and ideas, the problem is liberals are prosperous too but, do not have the intelligence to know why.

You’re probably right. I’m only 30 and remember Bush being ridiculed a lot... but I can’t remember anything as ridiculous as we’ve seen since Trump took office.

It got amped up with Bush but nothing like this. I mean, they made a movie about assassinating Bush

Correct. They've come completely unhinged with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT