POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a bit baffled by Kurt's tweet. I thought he liked higher taxes in the first place; therefore, at least this plan has some redeeming qualities. Those who disproportionately vote for higher taxes will have an opportunity to pay more, and this group surely includes Kurt; those who vote against them will be paying less. It's a win-win.

sexual-assault_o_570853.jpg

In 2018 this could be you. Let her choke, it’s safer that way.

RQ/fuzz is truly omniscient. Can definitively state the percentage of unreported sexual assaults. And authenticate handwriting samples from decades past.
Not only that, he singlehandedly purports the reform over 200 years of America jurisprudence. The standard of proof, instead of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, is now "what if it was your daughter making the allegations?"

McCain won't be around much longer. He might be getting the best care money can buy but that form of brain cancer he has is the real deal. Surprised he is still functioning at this point to be honest. I have seen it first hand with a family member and it is brutal. Also, there is no way he has the mental competency the last few months to be making any decisions. The fact he has any say in anything senate related is borderline criminal honestly.

Professor at naval war college and former senate aide per his profile...

Haha twitter deleted a conservative page that captioned this give and take. Probably deleted them for pointing out Islamic crimes in Europe...and not pointing out this particular exchange where the guy who claims to teach at the naval war college admits being against free speech

So this is where the r/incel purge has landed.

But seriously, people claiming there was some sort of vast conspiracy out for Moore's head should at least make a cursory attempt to read up on the dude's history. Dan Johnson had nothing on this guy.

AustinTXCat -- please quit embarrassing my hometown.

And two more general plea to the Trump stalwarts here -- when you get your rear-ends handed to you in the 2018 midterms, try not to do anything too nuts. And keep your hands off kids, too, while you're at it.

But seriously, people claiming there was some sort of vast conspiracy out for Moore's head should at least make a cursory attempt to read up on the dude's history. Dan Johnson had nothing on this guy.

And two more general plea to the Trump stalwarts here -- when you get your rear-ends handed to you in the 2018 midterms, try not to do anything too nuts. And keep your hands off kids, too, while you're at it.
You are correct about Roy Moore, but unless Demorats moderate a bit, they will get rolled in 18.

Whose sick account are you? Feels Z-ish.

Idk about the crazy stuff. The left raised the bar pretty high in 2016 and 2017.

We do appreciate the drop in from a brainwashed leftist though. I'm sure your timeline is filled with John Oliver and CNN.

Whose sick account are you? Feels Z-ish.

Idk about the crazy stuff. The left raised the bar pretty high in 2016 and 2017.

We do appreciate the drop in from a brainwashed leftist though. I'm sure your timeline is filled with John Oliver and CNN.

Love how liberals are trying to change the narrative on pedophilia. Yet every liberal news rag is trying to say pedophilia is a-ok.

Liberals love pedophilia. #pizzagate isn't a Republican thing. Liberals love raping kids.

You are correct about Roy Moore, but unless Demorats moderate a bit, they will get rolled in 18.

That’s what’s funny about this. The libs win 1 state they haven’t won in 25+ years... against the worst R candidate in the state for 25+ years, who had a history of shadiness mixed with a (at least) partially fabricated scandal that was national news for over a month... and even with all of that the D wins by - this much.

Now they will sweep the nation.

Embarrassing? Hell, you should start thanking me for representing your hometown, "Little Moscow on the Colorado", so honorably. Aside from Governor Abbott, Lt. Gov. Patrick, the A.G. and myself, few other voices of reason exist here.

The funniest thing I’ve seen is Dems say country before party. They are the party that A) sticks together no matter the issue and B) constantly trying to pass legislation that destroys the country or stop it if it’s anything Trump.

Democrats are the biggest offenders of party before country.
Couldn't agree more, Holder's sign-off to that tweet saying "Country before party" is the most massive crock of bull I have ever heard. What a grandiose lie. One need only look back at the Democratic party's attitude toward Comey over the past year and a half, where Comey was praised when he let Hillary off the hook for the e-mail server; then castigated for re-opening the case based on possible new information just prior to the election; then martyred after Trump fired him. Party before country, before truth, before justice, before reasonableness, before fairness, before right--that is the Dem party's MO, yet they say "Country before party" with a straight face. Just unbelievable.

100'percent agree! "It's not presidential." Um, we're in a war. Democrats don't like people who fight back. They don't know how to handle it. GOP is the wimp who just takes a beating. Trump came in and gave everyone the finger and didn't care who you were, he was throwing haymakers.

Once something has been politicized against you, you have nothing to lose by fighting back. A reporter goes after you? Give it right back. Anyone who uses their platform to attack you, you should use yours to respond. Don't let them control everything without correction. Bush didn't do it and what happenes? Led to Obama. Then GOP tried that BS with McCain and Romney and got obliterated.

Refusing to do anything about the media and the left has led to this country being so far left in a decade's worth of time.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Couldn't agree more, Holder's sign-off to that tweet saying "Country before party" is the most massive crock of bull I have ever heard. What a grandiose lie. One need only look back at the Democratic party's attitude toward Comey over the past year and a half, where Comey was praised when he let Hillary off the hook for the e-mail server; then castigated for re-opening the case based on possible new information just prior to the election; then martyred after Trump fired him. Party before country, before truth, before justice, before reasonableness, before fairness, before right--that is the Dem party's MO, yet they say "Country before party" with a straight face. Just unbelievable.

When have Democrats ever been critical of Democrats when it wasn't beneficial to them? Where were they during Obama's tenure and mass amount of scandals?

Where is the inner conflict on votes or issues? They 100% back anything with a D on it where as GOP has way more diversity of thought. You think a Dem network would run anti-Obama stuff or have anchors like say, Shep Smith?

If there's something radical and anti-American, you can bank on Dems being for it.

In 2017, you know what I wish Trump wouldn't have done the most?

Got the UCLA players out of jail and not responded to Ball. He did it because I think he thought it was the right thing and probably would get praise. Nope. Dems are the worst.

It would've been great to let them rot in China. What a scumbag family all around.

From the last couple of years, Hollywood has made sure I don't contribute to their BS or pay attention. These last two years have made it very obvious why these people are not to be put on a pedestal. Most are morons and prostitute themselves.

I don't watch circle jerk awards shows
I don't go see movies featuring actors who are public about their far left politics.
I don't watch the NFL anymore either.

The left is like a virus that destroys everything it touches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT